Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Part 1 Neji is solo god and he uses his chakra to throw trees at Temari gg no re.
Lmao.

But in all seriousness Neji Blitzes her before she can get a long ranged jutsu prepped. Her taijutsu is weak. Even if the fight started at 100m Neji would still win because he can defend agaisnt every attack and outlast her.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao.

But in all seriousness Neji Blitzes her before she can get a long ranged jutsu prepped. Her taijutsu is weak. Even if the fight started at 100m Neji would still win because he can defend agaisnt every attack and outlast her.
Couldn't she use her fan to block his blitz?

She reacted to Tayuya's genjutsu which travels at the speed of sound.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Couldn't she use her fan to block his blitz?

She reacted to Tayuya's genjutsu which travels at the speed of sound.
No, she destroyed Tayuya's flute before she completely blowed into it.
You must be registered for see images

Her jutsu also was Tayuya's weakness. She didn't dodge or react to it, it was repelled with her wind blast.

And lol at Tayuya defending agaisnt Neji's immense speed and quick taijutsu once he gets up close in personal. Adding on to the fact that she only has a 2.5 in Taijutsu and a 2.5 in speed, while neji has 4.5 in taijustu and a 4 in speed.

Last edited:

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, she attacked before Tayuya had a chance to blow into her flute. Her jutsu also was Tayuya's weakness. She didn't dodge or react to it, it was repelled with her wind blast.

And lol at Tayuya defending agaisnt Neji's immense speed and quick taijutsu once he gets up close in personal. Adding on to the fact that she only has a 2.5 in Taijutsu and a 2.5 in speed, while neji has 4.5 in taijustu and a 4 in speed.
Yes she did lmao.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes she did lmao.

Seems like i missed that detail in the scan. My point still stands that her jutsu is Tayuya's weakness. She won't be able to react Neji's tai blitz seeing as he is much faster than her and taijutsu is her weakness. You would be terribly delusional if you think Neji loses this.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems like i missed that detail in the scan. My point still stands that her jutsu is Tayuya's weakness. She won't be able to react Neji's tai blitz seeing as he is much faster than her and taijutsu is her weakness. You would be terribly delusional if you think Neji loses this.
Temari has her chances.

A H2H fighter's weakness is long-range. She knows he's a Hyuga and she's not stupid, she won't engage him and just keep her distance. Neji's at a further disadvantage being in the forest, where his encounter with Kidomaru proves P1 Neji's Byakugan can't see very far because had he been able to see Kidomaru, he would've confronted him.

With that in mind, if she were to use a quick blast of wind to kick up the dust - Neji can't keep his eyes open and she's got a moment to back up into the trees, out of his visual radius. Then, all she needs is a very short moment to create all this:

Doubt Neji would have time to use Kaiten and even if he had, I don't recall it canonically being used in mid-air.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelerate

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Temari has her chances.

A H2H fighter's weakness is long-range. She knows he's a Hyuga and she's not stupid, she won't engage him and just keep her distance. Neji's at a further disadvantage being in the forest, where his encounter with Kidomaru proves P1 Neji's Byakugan can't see very far because had he been able to see Kidomaru, he would've confronted him.

With that in mind, if she were to use a quick blast of wind to kick up the dust - Neji can't keep his eyes open and she's got a moment to back up into the trees, out of his visual radius. Then, all she needs is a very short moment to create all this:

Doubt Neji would have time to use Kaiten and even if he had, I don't recall it canonically being used in mid-air.
Neji has the bykaugan, he has more of the advantage in the forest than Temari does, and two can play the run away game.She can't run forever and i highly doubt she has more stamina than Neji. She wont catch Neji off guard with her summoning because she would have to be close enough to know the direction Neji is in before she fires it. And since Neji has byakugan, he would be able to see that large amount of chakra being prepped. The only way Neji would lose is if Kaiten is restricted.

When Neji was fighting Kidomaru he knew where he was(for at least most of the fight), he couldn't go attack him because he was continually getting barraged with attacks that where aimed at his blind spot.

Last edited:

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No worries man.
You think Neji moves faster than the speed of sound?

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No worries man.
You think Neji moves faster than the speed of sound?
No, but Temari's technique can dissolve the effects of her jutsu before it takes affect. It literally states this. And you would be mighty dumb if you think Neji wouldn't murder Temari at cqc. Which you just said she would block. Lmao.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, but Temari's technique can dissolve the effects of her jutsu before it takes affect. It literally states this. And you would be mighty dumb if you think Neji wouldn't murder Temari at cqc. Which you just said she would block. Lmao.
Bruh. Look at the scan I used. The sound is literally inches from reaching Temari before she even swings.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bruh. Look at the scan I used. The sound is literally inches from reaching Temari before she even swings.

I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

Sure sure. I guess temari can block a gated Lee's taijutsu also. Sasuke too. What about Itachi?

Temari's jutsu is Tayuya's weakness. Not sure why you aren't understanding this. Temari is not a CQC fighter. She gets wrecked once Neji closes the gap.

Last edited:

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure sure. I guess temari can block a gated Lee's taijutsu also. Sasuke too. What about Itachi?

Temari's jutsu is Tayuya's weakness. Not sure why you aren't understanding this. Temari is not a CQC fighter. She gets wrecked once Neji closes the gap.
Wow, good one. You're a real comedian.

Yeah, you really don't seem to be getting this so I used bright colors to make this a bit more obvious.

Temari reacted to the sound just as it got to her.

If Temari couldn't react, she would have gotten hit by the sound gen.

Do you get it now? Obviously her jutsu cancelled out the sound gen, but that only worked because she used her jutsu before the sound gen got to her.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, good one. You're a real comedian.

Yeah, you really don't seem to be getting this so I used bright colors to make this a bit more obvious.

Temari reacted to the sound just as it got to her.

If Temari couldn't react, she would have gotten hit by the sound gen.

Do you get it now? Obviously her jutsu cancelled out the sound gen, but that only worked because she used her jutsu before the sound gen got to her.
Okay so she would be able to counter Neji's attacks once he is close? Answer me that.

Last edited:

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If she is fast as the speed of sound as you claim then that means neji at least 5 times the speed of sound because it's not it a contest of who is fasting we know who's faster
Neji