SRA Kiba Vs CE Neji

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CE neji cannot compete with SRA Kiba. His destructive force >> Neji's defensive capabilities. I feel like Gatsuuga would pierce through Kaiten, due to its outstanding penetrative force. Able to smash through the Rashamon Gates, and still keep it's momentum.
Doesn't kiba need to restrain neji for akamaru to piss on him so as to mark him with his scent in order for gatsuuga to be effective? That's how they got sakon , by having akamaru blindside him with piss after kiba restrained him. I don't see that bein a wise course of action against neji who would not only see akamaru with byakugan but would also kill kiba in cqc nigh instantly if he tried that tactic.

A gatsuuga without scent tracking is easily evaded by the guy who reacts to Lee (no weights ) with no trouble.

Last edited:

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doesn't kiba need to restrain neji for akamaru to piss on him so as to mark him with his scent in order for gatsuuga to be effective? That's how they got sakon , by having akamaru blindside him with piss after kiba restrained him. I don't see that bein a wise course of action against neji who would not only see akamaru with byakugan but would kill kiba in cqc high instantly if he tried that tactic.

A gatsuuga without scent tracking is easily evaded by the guy who reacts to Lee (no weights ) with no trouble.
Neji destroys Kiba.

Curse Mark

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
CE neji cannot compete with SRA Kiba. His destructive force >> Neji's defensive capabilities. I feel like Gatsuuga would pierce through Kaiten, due to its outstanding penetrative force. Able to smash through the Rashamon Gates, and still keep it's momentum.
Bold isn't true/ didn't happen.

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Neji shits "negative " diff.

Requirements for kiba to win- have akamaru blindside then urinate on neji while kiba himself restrains neji Dwl , lets see wat kiba thinks about doing that shall we

U got one-shotted?? That was quick , u even used the word obviously , were u that confident that kiba could have akamru piss on neji or did u simply not have a clue about the matchup?

Last edited:

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To all the Neji supporters above, please explain to me his counter to this?
You must be registered for see images
Nothing has been shown to pierce Rotation except Juubi Spikes. And that was because of Neji's fatigue doing the war.

Kiba is heavily outclassed. Unless he comes out and does that jutsu at the start of the match, he loses badly. Neji would put both Kiba and Akamaru down as soon as the fight begins though so it makes no difference.

Last edited:

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To all the Neji supporters above, please explain to me his counter to this?
You must be registered for see images
One word "dodge ".

Unless u think akamaru is gonna pull a dynamic air marking beforehand by havin kiba physically restrain neji so he can mark and continuously track him like he did sakon? Lol ain't happening bud , neji kills him if he tries to do that and byalugan sees everything that akamaru is doing it simply ain't never happening.

If kiba goes straight beast mode then neji simply and I mean "simply" evades the twin gatsuuga and then kiba has too choices , continue spinning "blind " in hopes and dreams of catching byakugan neji , or second option , stop spinning then retry with the next being his last shot since it takes an enormous amount of chakra and he only has around 2 shots which is why kiba stated himself that ge and akamru both needed back-up and/or to pull off "dynamic air-pissing " on the enemy , kiba didn't even want to try it.

Neji wins negative diff , now let's see if u can/will counter or be one-shotted.

Last edited:

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With manga knowledge, Neji has no idea about Akamaru having to mark the opponent with urine, and what purpose it holds. Neither is this something the Byakugan can pick up on, since it isn't chakra related. I can post numerous scans of Neji allowing an opponent to get near him. So without intel, this will never be an issue. Rather just Hyuga supporters who are always under the delusion that these characters can foresee and counter everything, because they're magically deemed untouchable, despite the manga blatantly disagreeing.

It being a requirement that Kiba needs to first restrain the target in order to execute Dynamic Marking was never specifically stated by Kiba in the manga or in the databook. What was shown in the manga was Sakon/Ukon conveniently charging at Kiba, and initiating the contact themselves. Not Kiba himself going out of his way to restrain them as some sort of requirement to land Dynamic Marking. Neji being a CQC fighter, and showing no skill with Air Palm yet, has no choice but to allow Kiba and Akamaru engage him in close quarters; as he canonically did in his fight with Naruto and Hinata.

So I would love to know how Neji successfully counters Dynamic Marking, when A) He has no intel on it, B) Byakugan will not pick up on it before it's discharged, due to urinating not being chakra related, and C) I being so obviously unpredictable, that it will confuse the enemy, per databook.

Databook II said:
Dynamic Marking (ダイナミックマーキング, Dainamikku Mākingu)
Taijutsu, No rank, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
User: Akamaru

A smell mark where an sight mark can't help*
Sprayed around with a stirring spin!

Good manners? What good manners? Disregard everything to make the greatest use of dogs' sense of smell!! By boldly "urinating" from the air and spinning with all ones might, the spray is scattered across a vast range!! Being hit by just one drop marks he end. One can neither run, nor hide. The ninja-dog's fangs will continue to be aimed at them.

[picture of Akamaru spinning in the air, performing Dynamic Marking]
↓→Akamaru's violent rain of piss will confuse the enemy and at the same time, it will greatly humiliate them.
[Akamaru using Dynamic Marking to mark Sakon and Ukon]
As stated, a single drop will suffice. Thus, Neji's only line of defense would be to use Kaiten to completely knock all of it away. Being completely caught off guard by this tactic, he will not have the ample room of time to complete Kaiten. When Naruto Bunshin feinted Neji, he barely had enough time to get off Kaiten [ ]. This was against Naruto, who was canonically inferior in speed to CE Kiba, let alone SRA Kiba. Neji gets marked.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With manga knowledge, Neji has no idea about Akamaru having to mark the opponent with urine, and what purpose it holds. Neither is this something the Byakugan can pick up on, since it isn't chakra related. I can post numerous scans of Neji allowing an opponent to get near him. So without intel, this will never be an issue. Rather just Hyuga supporters who are always under the delusion that these characters can foresee and counter everything, because they're magically deemed untouchable, despite the manga blatantly disagreeing.

It being a requirement that Kiba needs to first restrain the target in order to execute Dynamic Marking was never specifically stated by Kiba in the manga or in the databook. What was shown in the manga was Sakon/Ukon conveniently charging at Kiba, and initiating the contact themselves. Not Kiba himself going out of his way to restrain them as some sort of requirement to land Dynamic Marking. Neji being a CQC fighter, and showing no skill with Air Palm yet, has no choice but to allow Kiba and Akamaru engage him in close quarters; as he canonically did in his fight with Naruto and Hinata.

So I would love to know how Neji successfully counters Dynamic Marking, when A) He has no intel on it, B) Byakugan will not pick up on it before it's discharged, due to urinating not being chakra related, and C) I being so obviously unpredictable, that it will confuse the enemy, per databook.
Not sure if serious. Something doesn't have to be "chakra related" to be seen by byakugan.

Forbidden Technique

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure if serious. Something doesn't have to be "chakra related" to be seen by byakugan.
Not sure if slow. It has to be chakra related for the Byakugan to see it before it's discharged. They can see chakra build up; Dynamic Marking isn't chakra related. Thus, they won't predict it by the seeing the build up of chakra.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You missed his point. He's saying Akamaru won't have to use chakra to use it so Neji will have no idea its coming before the moment he starts pissing.
Not sure if slow. It has to be chakra related for the Byakugan to see it before it's discharged. They can see chakra build up; Dynamic Marking isn't chakra related. Thus, they won't predict it by the seeing the build up of chakra.
So Neji can react to multiple nina stars, punches, and super sonic arrows but won't be able to react to piss? Lol ok.