SRA Kiba , KN0 Naruto (kimi fight) , Haku and 2T VOTE Sasuke VS Drunken Lee

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Restrictions: Clones , chakra roars , KN1 , Twin garoga , rasengan/chidori , katon and kkg for haku.

Condition: Lee is drunk and can never get sober.

Mindset: kill.

IC

Last edited:

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lee.................

Gets raped. Is this a troll thread?

How so? Kimi outclasses them all at the same time even 3t sasuke much less 2t and even he was no match for drunken Lee much less unlimited drunken Lee with more sake.

Lee trolls them all in cqc , the guy who dodged Kim's strikes with his eyes closed , seriously Lee stomps.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How so? Kimi outclasses them all at the same time even 3t sasuke much less 2t and even he was no match for drunken Lee much less unlimited drunken Lee with more sake.

Lee trolls them all in cqc , the guy who dodged Kim's strikes with his eyes closed , seriously Lee stomps.
Lmao,you basically limited all of their abilities.

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao,you basically limited all of their abilities.
Yea just taijutsu , naruto is in kn0 and even if they had rasengan and chidori lee is so epic he can literally redirect it back at them with his eyes closed lmao

If unrestricted everything apart from cm2 kn1and twin wolf , Lee still stomps laughable diff lol.

I'd love to see u argue that.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea just taijutsu , naruto is in kn0 and even if they had rasengan and chidori lee is so epic he can literally redirect it back at them with his eyes closed lmao

If unrestricted everything apart from cm2 kn1and twin wolf , Lee still stomps laughable diff lol.

I'd love to see u argue that.
Since its just basic Tai then i don't see Lee losing.

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since its just basic Tai then i don't see Lee losing.
OK then chidori/rasengan and clones are unrestricted and everything else apart from kn1 , cm2 and two headed fusion , it only makes it worse for them lmfao

Cm1 sasuke and Kn0 naruto kimi fight get stomped with all their arsenal Lmao , how are they hitting this guy when even base kimimaro outclasses them all at the same time dwl.

Should added butterfly choji to the mix and restricted his multy size jutsu , heck Lee beats the whole SRA team at the same time including 2t sasuke apart from neji.

Add base hebi sasuke to the mix , take away his sharingan and all his ninjutsu and lee still whoops him along with his past 2t self lmfao.

Drunken Lee too OP lol.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Haku cover their kunai/shuriken/needles in pee

Shurikenjutsu combo, Lee can't dodge forever

Akamaru and Kiba can track his movements, even if they can't use Gatsuuga

Only a matter of time before the sober team corners Lee

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke and Haku cover their kunai/shuriken/needles in pee

Shurikenjutsu combo, Lee can't dodge forever

Akamaru and Kiba can track his movements, even if they can't use Gatsuuga

Only a matter of time before the sober team corners Lee
Ur point crumbles at bold , the dude dodged kimi's dances while sleeping with his eyes closed thw piss kunais wont touch or come close to niping him lmao
Base Kimi>>>>>>>>>>>sasuke>>>>haku >>>kiba.

The dude dodged all kimi's dances which are way>>>>>>>shurikenjutsu dwl , Lee literally trolls them , he pisses on kiba and akamaru and marks them for solo , he dodges naruto and sasukes attacks with his eyes closed while he farts on haku

Or better yet , he pisses on akamaru and farts in kibas nose lmfao

Nice try tho dwl.

Last edited:

Claymantan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ur point crumbles at bold , the dude dodged kimi's dances while sleeping with his eyes closed thw piss kunais wont touch or come close to niping him lmao

The dude dodged all kimi's dances which are way>>>>>>>shurikenjutsu dwl
This singular dance is all separate, individual strikes, unless I'm missing something, Kimi stopped caring after this. Lee didn't dodge crap after this. But maybe I'm misremembering. I just lightly skimmed through this section, but I've looked through it before.

You must be registered for see images

The Arizen

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This singular dance is all separate, individual strikes, unless I'm missing something, Kimi stopped caring after this. Lee didn't dodge crap after this. But maybe I'm misremembering. I just lightly skimmed through this section, but I've looked through it before.

You must be registered for see images
Lmfao , look at that shit Lee literally stomps them all lol now pull up the part where he dodges kimi with his eyes closed dwl.

Da Fc do uean kimi stopped caring lol , he was forced to use his kkg and cm1 to cheat since he was getting stomped neg diff not to mention lee was sobering up which wont happen here. Previously base kimi was stomping hords of Kn0 naruto's , base naruto and then base lee and we all kno base kimi would also stomp this team in pure cqc dwl.

Dude this Lee has more sake , he literally trolls them.