Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
KK, my bio kinda old and I ain't have no jutsus, but these kunais be S class. Anybody can get it.
"patiently waiting for a ***** ass n*ga to holla"

My bio approved

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So they all just finish when the person accepts?
Dunno, I never battled anyone ever, didn;t even look at how battles go, I just got my default useless justus but as I said, these kunais are S class+++ judging from my post count which should make me ok. I just woke up today and someone challenged me that I wouldn;t dare to make a VS thread for 20 dollars through paypal, anything else was irrelevant at that poiint

Scaze probably making a large post.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
make teh move
Fight me pls I'm desperate lol
So it's like three VS 1? Aight, let's get it. Dis teh the 2 meters

Gintoki stands as he observes the two scrub-looking strangers whom had challenged him after scaze's escape. He quickly and uninterruptedly runs towards them as he creates two clones which he spontaneously follows by throwing an explosive kunai towards one of the men(klad this is you n*ga)
(Bunshin No Jutsu) - Clone Technique

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description:A clone made of the user that can move but(cannot use any jutsu)This clone is merely an illusionary projection of the user.
Note:The clone jutsu can be made with different elements and is a D-Rank jutsu under its own element(Mizu/Water Tsuchi/Earth Sumi/Ink)

(Gokan Sakusou) - 5 Senses Confusion Disorder

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:N/A
The user throws an explosive kunai at their target and the mist spreads threw the air.This jutsu causes the opponent to be hit by attacks even though they think they dodged it or countered it.This effect lasts for 2 turns.

You must be registered for see images

Your move scrubs

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakine stands motionless and awaits for the joke-of-a-challenger to perform his idle moves. The man begins to run while simultaneously creating two clones that are merely projections. (I don't think projections can even pick up explosive tags, but eh). Immediately, Kakine channels his chakra into the man's brain and disrupts the chakra flow, entering him into a state of illusion. In his mind, he thinks that he is running in a straight line, but instead, he is running in circles. Kakine laughs wildly before giving off a sense of murder. Infusing his kunais with wind chakra, Kakine throws them towards the man, one aimed for his throat, one aimed for his head, and two aimed for his chest. If successful, the man would be nothing more than shriveled pieces of flesh.

( Kori Shinchū no Jutsu ) - Sly Mind Affect Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion on the opponent that makes them believe they are travelling in a straight line, when instead they are moving in circles. This is only effective on moving opponents. If the opponent travels in the circle for hours, they will be exhausted.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was real cute but I think I can't do anything until klad moves first, I didn't want to this to you but you used illusions and shit, watch next turn, let klad counter first.

Yasopp

Elite
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That was real cute but I think I can't do anything until klad moves first, I didn't want to this to you but you used illusions and shit, watch next turn, let klad counter first.
Klad is out of the equation now. 1v1. It's been a while since I've bodied someone like this before.

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gintoki and after preforming his attack, notices that the other contender has escaped the field just as his first opponent scaze. He then continues running towards the other man who should have been close by now. He continues running in a straight line until he sees some kunais that seemed like they were more special than his, and as they come fasting towards him he stops running use his strongest technique while realizing that he longer needs to get close
Yetzirah - Vere filius Dei erat iste; Longinuslanze Testament - Holy Spear of Destiny

Type: Irrelevant
Range: Omnidirectional
Chakra Cost: None*
Damage Points: All of them*
The user throws*a conceptual weapon, a spear as fast as the albedo (the spear is always faster than the target, with whatever speed she did not move), as well as the inevitable Rubedo (infinite range) and also kills everything (erases the existence of) as Nigredo . In addition, it is still burning soul and mind. "The impending destructive gold, the holy spear. Fast like Schreiber, do not miss its goal Eleanor, instantly killing all as Makina." This effect lasts for forever

That was a good match, you fought well

Last edited:

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ah shit man too good LMAO

ot: Get serious, do you even know what genjutsu does? LMAO
My man, your genjustu only works when the character is moving, klad's escape made me stop running as I WAS FOLLOWING HIM. Thus your genjutsu is no longer useful and my spear pierces you way before your futuon coated kunai could reach as it's omnidirectional .

Don't be a sore loser, c'mon