[Discussion] Spriggan 12(Strongest to Weakest)

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. August
2. Eileen - casted a spell over a entire nation
3. Dimaria - can stop time and kill almost anyone within it
4. God Serena - has a vast array of DS magic, overpowered Fairy tail for a short moment, 1 vs 4 the top strongest Wizard Saints and won
5. Neinhart -maybe number 4, but I doubt anyone above has ever faced a real challenge
6. Bradman
7. Wahl - can cancel out magic(some)
8. Ajeel - almost got oneshotted by Laxus, but was able to cast a spell over a entire city
9. Jacob - doesn't have any real fire power
10. Brandish - can only resize objects and people

Just to share, feel free to correct me or share your opinion. Larcade and Invel aren't in this list because we haven't seen them fight, yet.

Last edited:

Mikeuhsomething36

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the... Why is Jacob so low??????????? He was able to put everyone in a pocket dimension in an instant in a comatose state and implied he could kill them at any moment.

Honestly the only four that matter are August, Eileen, Dimaria, and Rahkeid Dragoneel. The rest are fodder (no offense)

90sKids98

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Eileen/Irene (idk how her name is spelt yet) is my favorite, but for me this is the strongest to weakest
1. August
2. Eileen/Irene
3. Rahkeid (hype says he can defeat Acnologia so idk)
4. Dimaria
5. Jacob
6. God Serena
7. Bradman
8. Brandish
9. Neinhart
10. Wahl
11. Ajeel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the... Why is Jacob so low??????????? He was able to put everyone in a pocket dimension in an instant in a comatose state and implied he could kill them at any moment.

Honestly the only four that matter are August, Eileen, Dimaria, and Rahkeid Dragoneel. The rest are fodder (no offense)
No taken, but I think his magic only works within a certain distance, and the other 11 certainly must know or have seen his magic to know how far away they must be to launch attacks from that distance.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's hyped up to be the "King of Magic" and hes the leader of the Spirggan 12
He's not the leader, just the strongest man, and Irene is supposed to also be the strongest woman, thanks to the magic of gender specific pronouns in titles.

Anyway, here's another random on the internet's opinion about the power ranking of fictional characters:

1/2: Irene/August, Because Reasons.
3: Dimaria, because Time Stopping + God Eating is slightly better than whatever any of the others can do.
4: Inbel, You don't become Zeref's top minion without Badass
5: Neinhart, as much as i Hate this guy (for some reason), he's cheating by having 3 other spriggans with him
6: Rakheid, No idea how strong this guy really is, but he's got to be strong. Just not as strong as 3 other people the same rank as him, or someone who can stop time forever.
7: Serena
8: Wahl
9: Dimaria
10: Bradman
11: Jakob
12: Ajeel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's not the leader, just the strongest man, and Irene is supposed to also be the strongest woman, thanks to the magic of gender specific pronouns in titles.

Anyway, here's another random on the internet's opinion about the power ranking of fictional characters:

3: Dimaria, because Time Stopping + God Eating is slightly better than whatever any of the others can do.
5: Neinhart, as much as i Hate this guy (for some reason), he's cheating by having 3 other spriggans with him
6: Rakheid, No idea how strong this guy really is, but he's got to be strong. Just not as strong as 3 other people the same rank as him, or someone who can stop time forever.
You listed Dimaria twice, both 9th and 3rd. I think Serena and Bradman should be higher, God Serena has 8 different magics, 1 vs 4 the Wizard Saints and won. And Bradman emits a gas from his skin that's fatal to Mages.

A v i

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

August is their general and next to only Zeref.

You must be registered for see images

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.Eileen(she's still a dragon like Acnologia)
2. August
3. Dimaria
4. Serena(his fortune was going up against Acnologia)
5. Brandish
6. Invel
7. Rakhied
8. Wahl
9. Bradman
10. Neinhart
11. Jaco
12. Ajeel