Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know its the use of chakra to manipulate a natural phenomenon just like elemental nin. In the show we see Ototon is possible through the release and manipulation of sound waves from either the user or the environment. It comes in three applications, basically; Hindering Sound, Destructive Sound, and Sound Genjutsu. Each has their own niche of applications, rites to perform, and rules to abide by. The trickiest of the three is Sound Gen which is triggered by the opponent hearing something. Most people confuse the speed of the sound waves with the induction time for the Genjutsu and for a while Sound Gen was thought to be 'instant'. That's all I can recall for now.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Ok so now let's move onto the techniques;

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Type: Supplementary

Range: Short-Long

Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)

Damage Points: N/A

Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.

Note: Lasts 6 turns

(Ototon: Chūnyū no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Infusion Technique

Range: Short

Chakra Cost: 20

Damage points: N/A

Description: A simple technique where the user touches an object and infuses it with sound chakra, enabling it to vibrate and produce a low frequency, high amplitude sound. The vibrations cause objects to bounce off of the targeted object which is highly useful when fighting with weapons or to make thrown basic weapons resist opposing thrown weapons.. It also resonates to the user if he were to be blind (because of a genjutsu for example), letting the the user know the objects position and what it deflects. It can also be applied to solid objects or structures the user may wish to destroy or, by applying it to the ground or similar, detect what is around him by making it resonate with the same low frequency. The object gets no added power, only the ability to deflect incoming objects that want to counter it.

(Ototon: Sumakku Te no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Clapping Hands
Type: Defensive

Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into the palms of their hands, and then smashes them together. The force creates high frequency sound waves which can be used to disperse incoming "solid" jutsu (only works on B-Rank or below jutsu) like those of Water Release or Earth Release.

Okay so, you should know the drill. Break down the Jutsu's, going over their pros and cons, and any special features of the techniques themselves, potential applications, and how you'd counter/ fight them, etc. I'll do my best to go over any parts you miss, or feel like you gloss over or whatever.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Entirely supplemental and somewhat passive at -1 (lol) chakra per turn to keep active. Interestingly, it employs a sort of echolocation, where sound is rebounded off objects and recorded. In something like mist or if the user was blinded, this technique would be the perfect go-to. The susceptibility to Sound Gen and Sound in general is to be expected when you amp up your own hearing with chakra. Would not use against another Sound user. No other issues here.

(Ototon: Chūnyū no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Infusion Technique
This allows me to infuse an object in my possession with Sound to vibrate and create low frequency, high amplitude sound. Which is essentially Destructive Sound. It allows the affected weapon to rebound attacks and objects. Similarly to Inner Sonar Skill, this technique is able to resonate with the deflected objects and update the user of its whereabouts on the field. I find it very useful that this can be done to the ground itself rather than a weapon, which would allow for something like a radar ping, alerting the user of everything in contact with the ground. To counter this I'd simply use energy techniques as this seems to affect only physical attacks. Only drawback I see is that it costs a move z.z

(Ototon: Sumakku Te no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Clapping Hands
Pretty straightforward. Though it uses high frequency (usually Hindering Sound) to do destroy techniques which wasn't expected. To me at least. Solid attacks of equal rank or lower are dispersed after the user 'smashing' their hands together. First and most important drawback to this is its range. If I have to allow a technique to get within 5m of me before I 'smash' my hands together and dispel it I don't deserve to own Sound.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Moving on.

(Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release: Sonic Fist

Type: Attack

Damage Points: 40

Description: The user gathers chakra either around their fist, arm, or leg and then charges towards their opponent. Upon utilizing an attack involving the aforementioned limb, it causes a release of sonic vibrations (of a low frequency but with a high amplitude) that act as a secondary strike, making the opponent unable to use the body part that has been hit for 1 turn. This happens because the sound vibrations damage soft tissue by resonating within the water molecules that reside within it. The effect is similar to a localized explosion upon contact that rips through the targeted area and creates a shockwave that blasts the target backwards. The skill is exceptionally useful if used against solid techniques such as those from Earth Release (or similar) which will shatter upon being hit.

(Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill

Type: Offensive

Description: The user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive forward shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude sound that levels anything in its path. Despite weakening as it travels, its faster than most wind or lightning techniques and can still be defended from. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.

( Ototon Genjutsu: Funka to Botsuraku ) - Sound Release Illusionary Art: Eruption and Downfall

Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into his hands and snaps his fingers, triggering a genjutsu through the emission of high frequency sound waves. As he snaps, the sound is amplified, sounding as if it is directly by the enemy's ear. To them, it sounds as if something has just snapped in half. The user then manipulates the illusion to make it appear as if either a large branch has fallen from a tree or the ground under them has broken clean in half, causing the target to believe they are falling through the earth or have been struck with a large object, pushing them to the earth. The user has control over the illusion, being able to make it seem as if entire trees have been snapped in half, falling on the target or as if an earth structure has collapsed either above or beneath the opponent, etc. The illusion can be edited to fit the situation and even the sound can be slightly altered deepening on the object that is "snapped". Is more effective depending upon the terrain this is used in ( extremely effective in a forest, not effective in a desert ).

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release: Sonic Fist
By surrounding a limb in Ototon chakra and cause it to vibrate along with low frequency, high energy sound waves. Aka Destructive Sound waves, which is perfect for this CQC oriented technique. I like that it ripples within the victim to cause tissue damage at the cellular level (and loss of use to the affected limb for a turn), which means this could be used with similar effect on non-living entities by having the sound ripple through them just as they would a living thing. No drawbacks I can see, other than the range. Defending against this would be done by overpowering the technique, restricting the opponent's movements, or simply moving out of the way as it only has a short ranged reach.

(Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill
Now this is Roar Chakra (TM). By gathering chakra in one's throat and exhaling during a shout/yell/roar, the sound is converted to a shock wave that travels faster than most Wind or Lightning techniques (very handy, btw). This one travels all the way up to Long ranged but slows as the father it moves. Which is understandable, even ninja sound has to obey physics from time to time. The added boost from combining with a water source is an added bonus that I'm not sure I've seen many people apply. Defending from this is relatively simply with a Doton wall or something similarly dense.

( Ototon Genjutsu: Funka to Botsuraku ) - Sound Release Illusionary Art: Eruption and Downfall
Finally a Sound Gen lol. This technique uses the sound of the user's fingers snapping to initiate a Genjutsu on the opponent. The whole basis of the Genjutsu is how I (the user) will construct the Genjutsu using the sound I created. In most cases, the snap is used to fool the opponent of something either falling on top of them, or them falling through the ground. There is a lot of freedom in the execution of this technique but in all applications the 'snap' is the most important feature of it. Omitting this or not wording it properly can cause the entire illusion to fall apart. The long ranged reach and relatively easy setup is very enticing. To defend from this I'd reason the illusion just as I would any other one. In most cases, I'd reason where the falling object(s) came from and other important stuff such why there was no pain to the illusion.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Okay, nice, let's move on.

( Ototon: Teisei Tame Inu) - Sound Release: Whispers to the Canines

Description: The user gathers Ototon chakra in his vocal chords. He then whistles, releasing a high frequency sound wave, creating a sound similar to a faint buzzing in the target's ear, similar to Ringing Madness. However, instead of causing a foe to become disoriented, it impairs his hearing, making the buzzing the only thing that he can hear, seeming as if the target has bees swimming around his ear. The buzzing drowns any sound out, unless they are exceptionally loud (i.e. great explosions, one yelling directly into the target's ear, etc), making it very difficult for the target to hear incoming jutsus or attacks.

Note: Hearing impairment lasts 3 turns

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill

Type: Offensive/Defensive

Description: Similar to the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill, the user concentrates chakra into their vocal cords, amplifying his/her voice and lets out a scream, roar or a yell. The effect is a large emission of low frequency, high amplitude sound waves but instead of a forward attack, its manipulated into an omnidirectional sound blast that expands outwards all around the user, pushing attacks and enemies backwards with might.

(Ototon: Ōkī Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Greater Echo Assault Skill

Chakra Cost: 30

Damage Points: 60

Description: This is a much greater and focused version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive forward shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude sound that levels anything in its path. Unlike its weaker technique, the massive power it carries makes it slightly slower, equal to an average equally ranked Raiton technique. Unlike the unfocused nature of its weaker version, its focused almost like a beam, affecting an area of 50º in front of the user. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Ototon: Teisei Tame Inu) - Sound Release: Whispers to the Canines
Very nice Hindering Sound technique, looks like it was made specifically for Inuzuka dogs, lol. I would imagine this works just as well for summons and people too. To counter I'd have to be able to see and block the wave as once it gets in my ears it would be a little trickier to get rid of and fight at the same time. No questions here.

(Ototon: Himei Zetsubou no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Scream of Despair Skill
Literally just Echo Assault but as an omnidirectional blast instead of a frontal attack. Pushes people (and techniques within rank) back into mid ranged. Seeing its a short ranged tech and all. Initiated with a roar, shout, yell, etc any loud sound coming from the user. Pretty simple.

(Ototon: Ōkī Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Greater Echo Assault Skill
Upgraded version to Echo Assault as the name says. A lot stronger, and more focused like a beam. This is peak Destructive Sound wave usage. The added bonus for water sources also carries over from its predecessor. I'd defend as I would with any Sound technique. Block it with a dense enough element.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Good shit bro. Next.

( Ototon: Namida Sanjō no Jutsu ) - Sound Release: Calling on Tears Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: The user creates a wave of sound by crying that can incapacitate anyone who hears it for one turn. The frequency of the sound waves can be used to trigger explosive tags.

(Ototon: Kireme Yure) - Sound Release: Shattering Vibrations
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user gathers a large amount of sound chakra into both of his hands, creating a vibration field around them that resonates at different, yet low, frequencies. The user will then slam both hands together, forcing them to resonate with each other and explode. This creates a massive sound shockwave that pushes back anything in front of the user in a 160º radius.

( Ototon: Jakkuhanma ) - Sound Release: Jackhammer
Damage Points: N/A (60 if contact with the ground remains)
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into their feet as they run, releasing it as each foot hits the earth and makes sound. As each steps sound off, low frequency waves are released, each wave causing an immense vibration to propagate through the ground and into any enemy, making their bodies lose balance as the waves collide with the target repeatedly. As the waves continue to hit the target, the vibrations increase and cause internal pain, almost as if each wave is drilling into the target's body, causing the target to also become nauseous from the continuous waves. Despite its danger, the technique can easily be defended by simply severing ones contact with the ground.

(Ototon: Shinsei) - Sound Release: Divinity
Description: Focusing sound chakra into ones limbs, the user is able to deliver massive taijutsu attacks that can shatter anything on contact, specially solid defenses. When used directly against an enemy, the blows damage the soft tissues of the target if used with a low frequency sound or the targets bones, if used with a high frequency sound. The vibrations don't produce any external effect, unlike what happens with (Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release: Sonic Fist technique, instead propagating into whatever is touched through direct contact. The user is free in which moves he will perform and can use virtually any stance he knows. However, because it produces no externalization of the vibrations, as the limbs are only infused with sound chakra and the vibrations happen in what is hit, the user cannot attack or defend from things that would otherwise hurt him like bladed weapons, etc.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Ototon: Namida Sanjō no Jutsu ) - Sound Release: Calling on Tears Technique
Pretty simple, and very effective. What I don't like about it is why do I have to be crying? Of course, being Hindering Sound I'd imagine this moves the quickest. Luckily it's a weak technique so its nothing to defend. If you can't sense or see the sound waves then you're done.

(Ototon: Kireme Yure) - Sound Release: Shattering Vibrations
Very unique use of Destructive Sound here. Infusing both hands and then slamming them together similar to that Hulk move. And it's range is another plus. Such a wide AoE of effect spanning up to 10 meters? Whew. Of course, this makes it very visible and easy to defend. Unless you're up close.

( Ototon: Jakkuhanma ) - Sound Release: Jackhammer
Perhaps my third favorite Sound technique. Very easy to execute in the flow of battle and as I'd imagine would be perfect for causing enemy attacks to miss or be interrupted. It's easy to evade/defend though. It's a powerful move but won't affect you in the air.

(Ototon: Shinsei) - Sound Release: Divinity
Another infusion type technique, though this time it doesn't protect the hands but rather allows them to deal A-ranked damage through destructive sound every time they hit something. It's a good thing this can be defended from within reason with Taijutsu, so its not that big of a problem. It also doesn't specify how long the infusion lasts so is it safe to assume until canceled or only for the turn activated?

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
It only lasts that turn/attack. Multiple attacks will need multiple uses.

Last 3 A ranks:

Ototon: Takanari Kichigai) - Sound Release: Ringing Madness
Description: The user, gathering their sound chakra into their throat and emitting a sound (anything from a simply whistle to speaking or screaming, etc), creates a high frequency wave that targets a foe's ear, causing this portion of sound to remain in their opponents' ears, manifesting as a building ringing sound. The ringing continues to grow as time progresses, originally disrupting how a person hears hampering their ability to think clearly. From that point, it starts to mess with their balance until they become incredibly disorientated, and unable to mold chakra properly due to this.
Note: Lasts 8 turns and reduces damage of the jutsu used against the user by -5 until this effect wears off while increasing the chakra cost of every technique the enemy uses by +10

( Ototon: Midasu no koe ) Sound Release: The voice of Midas
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user charges sound chakra into each of their hands and slams them together, creating a sound similar to two heavy golden cymbals crashing together. As the hands slam together, it releases a high pitched, high frequency sound wave, resonating in the enemies ear, and causing muscle paralysis upon hearing it. As the loud sound happens, it creates an echoing amongst the field, trapping any who hear it under paralysis, causing slight pain to them, causing their ear drums to bleed. Paralysis lasts one turn but the user cannot use any other sound techniques for 2 turns after using it.

( Ototon: Hauringu Hea Onpa ) - Sound Release: Howling Hair Sound Wave
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: By whipping around locks of their hair, the user generates high-frequency sound waves that are capable of simultaneously disorienting the foe by overwhelming their hearing and likewise able to slice at the target.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, I see.

(Ototon: Takanari Kichigai) - Sound Release: Ringing Madness
Hmm, Hindering Sound, but... why? I suppose this jutsu has its uses story wise but I don't see myself using this technique in all-out brawl. Then again I suppose it was created for a more simpler time. With Fuin and absorption based on chakra input these days this is a buff to the opponent for the first few turns. A chakra flush or perception of the sound waves would be your means of defense against this.

( Ototon: Midasu no koe ) Sound Release: The voice of Midas
Whew, where to start. Okay, it begins with the slamming of your Sound infused hands to create high frequency waves that paralyses opponents but; 1) I don't like the fact of an A-rank restricting ALL my moves for two turns; and 2) It's A-rank, and very easy to deal with, considering its method of operation. Maybe if I was hidden somehow, it would work. But then I'd have to finish that fight immediately or I'm dead.

( Ototon: Hauringu Hea Onpa ) - Sound Release: Howling Hair Sound Wave
Ooh, a combination technique. So whipping one's hair would both incapacitate and slice opponents. This one is simple but in no way weak. It has some battle applications, which I may or may not be interested in. Anyway, being only A-ranked, a surge of equal or higher value would be best, preferably higher, to deal with the incoming slicing waves(?).

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The first one wouldn't be a buff. It'll just be them using extra chakra from strain. For example when ppl use too many med pills, they need to use more chakra each technique due to the drawbacks but those don't work in conjunction with techs that need more chakra. Not sure if I explained that properly looool

Last one. You'd need like full body surges that defend externally also. Like s rank earth armor type things.

S ranks next:

Ototon Genjutsu: Banshī no te de gōmon no seiki) Sound Release Illusionary Art: A Century of Torture at the Hands of a Banshee
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description: The most powerful sound illusion to be created, A Century of Torture at the Hands of a Banshee is a deviant technique, capable of rendering even the most powerful of enemies riddled with fear. The user will focus his sound chakra into a sound he will produce and which will carry the illusion and trigger it on any enemy that hears it. The illusion triggered is simple but surprisingly effective in all its simplicity: pain. Anyone who hears the sound will feel unimaginable amounts of pain all over their body to such an extent that they may even vomit and lose control of their chakra flow. Upon facing such pain, the enemy will lose control over his body and spasm as they curl to try and alleviate the pain. The longer the target is caught in the illusion the more severe the effect is. The illusion however is just that: an illusion. The pain isn't real or associated with any bodily aspect or damage. The user must, however, sustain the inducing sound and focus into his chakra flow (not being able to mold chakra at the same time) to sustain the effects of the illusion as when the sound ends, the enemy stops feeling the pain and recovers virtually immediately. Sounds that can trigger the illusion and carry it can vary from a whistle (very effective as it can be sustained for a lengthy time and be controlled), scream (less lengthy but easier to perform), music (if the user has a musical instrument), etc. If the sound is momentary, however, it will not induce an effective effect.
Note: usable once every 4 turns
Note: while sustaining the sound, the user cannot attack or move from his position, risking otherwise disturbing the sound he's producing and ending the illusion.

(Ototon: Ōkibo na Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Massive Echo Assault Skill
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: This is a much greater and skilled version of the (Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill technique in which the user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude destructive sound that levels anything in its path. The biggest different is that the user can control the area of affect of the technique, depending on the range he targets and the angle of the sound waves his sound waves take. 180º to 90º, the technique is Short Ranged. 90º to 45º, the technique is Mid-Range and from 5º to 45º the technique is Long Ranged. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.
Note: Usable once every 3 turns

(Ototon: Ten Ribenji) - Sound Release: Heavenly Revenge
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 80
Description: The user stomps his foot on the ground and releases a massive amount of sound chakra, amplifying the "stomp" sound which is released as a wave of low frequency sound through the ground and also through the air, all around. This omni directional sound "explosion" causes the ground to crack open in an omnidirectional area around the user up to mid range and pushes the air all around through massive sound vibrations. These are able to stop any incoming attack (following logic and elemental interactions) but also disable and stop any attack or thing moving or traveling through the ground.

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, no Shady. I meant they can surpass the chakra limit of a jutsu to escape absorption techniques. For example an A-ranked fireball would now cost 40 chakra, immediately defeating most A-ranked sealing techniques unless they too add chakra.

Ototon Genjutsu: Banshī no te de gōmon no seiki) Sound Release Illusionary Art: A Century of Torture at the Hands of a Banshee
Oh, wow. I like that it's quick and effective but the part where it requires a constant sound as well as being unable to mold chakra throughout is the limitation that makes this jutsu very contextual, and preferably most effective at long range, as you're unable to move either. If caught you'd defend as you would with any Genjutsu but pain wouldn't be the best method in this case, lol.

(Ototon: Ōkibo na Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Massive Echo Assault Skill
It evolved again?? Same as the previous Echo Assault, only this one can travel up to Long-ranged if directed properly. It also carries the +20 boost if used in water so that's always a plus. No questions.

(Ototon: Ten Ribenji) - Sound Release: Heavenly Revenge
Ah, good ol' Tried and True right here. I've seen this used around the base so much. With good reason though, it's a really good jutsu. Being able to stop underground travel, defend from certain techniques, AND attack an opponent if within range is top tier.. especially without the need for hand seals. To defend you'd have to get out of its 10 meter range, both on in the air and on the ground) or overpower it.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Yeah I'm saying it ain't gonna apply in that way :| like after your med pills wear off and it costs like extra +15/30 to chakra afterwards, that doesn't buff it being sealed. It's them just having to exert extra chakra.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Tis what i thought my student 👀

Last tech:

Ototon: Sazanami no Kosui) - Sound Release: Ripple of the Lake
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Damage Points: 80
Description: A technique that stands as a combination of both the (Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release: Sonic Fist and the (Ototon: Shinsei) - Sound Release: Divinity. The user will gather massive amounts of chakra into his limbs and deliver a single, powerful blow into a given target. Not only does the chakra engulf the chosen limb in an aura of vibrations and destructive low frequency sound waves but also, upon making contact with the target, channels the sound into the target, causing vibrations to ripple through the target. What happens is a massive shockwave that blasts outwards on contact, causing massive destruction all around up to the limits of Short-range, producing a small crater (if it hit an opponent, he is sent backwards into long range). This effect is amplified by the sound vibrations infiltrated into the target which ripple through it and cause destruction from within it. The damage is higher on softer tissue which is severely bruised. The technique is highly effective again liquids and highly dense solids.

Reactions: Zaphkiel

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:nero:

Ototon: Sazanami no Kosui) - Sound Release: Ripple of the Lake
Whew. This is it. Destructive Sound at its finest by infusing and surrounding your limbs to deal damage. It's a combination of two techniques but Ripple is different in its effect. I'd imagine this could level an entire building or achieve similar feats of devastation. If used in tandem with Tai this would be even deadlier. Luckily, the power is only in the user's limbs, so to defend I'd have to avoid contact, or just get out of their range.