Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do the SPoP have different stats or does it depend on how much Nagato focusses on each?

I imagine that for strength and agility, they're different since strength is linked to mass and structural rigidity and such.

For speed, I think it's down to Nagato aince they are all literally puppets. Speed has a lot to do with processing speed (mind) and internal temperature. Nagato is the mind, so that part is the same. They're dead and incapable of internally overheating so that part doesn't apply.

Chakra is obviously Nagato. Likewise intelligence.

You say?

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'd say distinct, based on your premise.

I've always believed that they were inherently distinct in terms of physical capabilities. I highly doubt Naģato link-manipulates them like puppets. Instead, I see him programming certain commands on the revitalized dolls via CR, that's my opinion regarding the matter, tho.

I highly doubt a Rinnegan ability manifested to revitalize souls, require a puppet-like external influence to bypass, or allude mental commands, tbh.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd say distinct, based on your premise.

I've always believed that they were inherently distinct in terms of physical capabilities. I highly doubt Naģato link-manipulates them like puppets. Instead, I see him programming certain commands on the revitalized dolls via CR, that's my opinion regarding the matter, tho.

I highly doubt a Rinnegan ability manifested to revitalize souls, require a puppet-like external influence to bypass, or allude mental commands, tbh.
Only Outer Path revitalises souls.

We are told that Nagato directly commands them via the chakra link from him to the rods.

I think its like an Edo Tensei with complete control: the body has its own capabilities but the processing and reactions come from the controller