[SPOILERS] Toriko 289 Discussion

Shisho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, have you all read it? It is on MangaPanda right now. Looks like a very impressive chapter, not much on the Toriko front though. Komatsu looks like he has obtained god cooking, anybody else notice that?

Overall, I really like this and hope that they can get it over to Toriko soon.
(I know they will, but the writer does a real good job holding off until the very last second.

Shisho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Komatsu absolutely has gourmet cells, which were probably gained when he was brought to bishokukai HQ. At least, that is my idea. Either that or being in the Gourmet World portion of Earth and eating the ingredients he did granted him some degree of gourmet cells. Who else has the feeling that Komatsu will turn into a formidable opponent to many?

kmrasengan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah Komatsu must have gourmet cells, btw am I the only one thinking that Komatsu looked a bit like Toriko when he transformed, atleast when he was sideways. Oh and since I only read the previous chapter today, how cool will be Heracles baby.

Shisho

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do we have a consensus...

1: Komatsu has God Cooking(the same cooking frohze had)

2: Everybody is extremely powerful and necessary to getting this air fruit to Toriko in time.

3: The air fruit grants the same ability to those with gourmet cells as Heracles has(being able to live without breathing for highly extended periods of time)

4: Heracles will either be so thankful to Komatsu+Co. that it lets them all leave, or Toriko with his new power-up works together with the other heavenly kings to subdue Heracles.