[Theory] Spoilers------Titan Lighting Theory

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers for season of the anime

Where does the lighting come from in a titan transformation?
I believe I have found the answer.

so we all know that a ball of lightening surrounds the titan shifter when he/she becomes a titan. But why?

I believe the answer lies in the physical transformation itself.

It is a known fact that titan bodies are hot, and steam can be seen leaking from their bodies on several different occasions, especially after the lighting is seen. But what is this steam? The steam comes from the water boiling in the skin (64% water) and in other organs. This also explains why titans have no skin.

Lightning is caused by a cold updraft of negatively charged ions exchanging positions with hot positively charged ions very quickly.

When a human transforms, into a titan, the Hot titan body suddenly causes the cold surrounding air to move, which then produces lightning as a byproduct.

In a transformation, the skeleton is the first organ system produced which is only 31% water, the organ system with the least amount of water. This lightning then strikes the newly formed titan, boiling, then burning of the skin, which is why we see lightening, then a steam cloud. It cannot be simultaneous because the skeletal system appears first.

Im no expert, just what I think, thx

Reactions: HowDidIGetPrem

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice explanation, I can see this been the reason behind it, it's plausible.
I just thought the lighting was just for cosmetic purposes since when the titan transformation, the lighting doesn't actually kill or maim anyone within close range, it doesn't even destroy structures unlike the steam that roast and reduce visibility

Reactions: WavedArrow65219