KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I heard this too, SSG Vegeta was wrecking Broly and then Broly went Ikari and pummeled him. And then Goku wanted a turn and got pummeled in God as well or something like that I can’t remember. I can’t even remember how Ikari held up against SSB or whether SSB Goku had the upper hand after a tough fight. Then Broly goes SS cause you know who lol and then shit started to really hit the fan lol.

As it stands now i think it’s SSB Gogeta>>>LSS FP Broly><=Beerus

You could probably put MUI Goku somewhere in the same level as FP Broly since they both were stated to might have surpassed Beerus but it’s hard to tell on that, that could have easily not been true and MUI Goku could be below both.

I have no idea whatever happened to Jiren being stronger than his GoD who was stronger than Beerus I’m not even sure if Jiren was in fact stronger than Beerus at all.
I forgot about the Ikari deal, but I wonder if broly powers back down for the start of that, or if goku fights him like that off the bat, cause that’s on oversight on powerscaling between goku and veggie.

I think jiren was close to Beerus. He seemed to sweat a bit nothing he said suggests he couldn’t take him out. And we know Beerus is stronger then.. uh... Belmont? U11’s GoD. Supposedly Beerus one of if not the strongest GoD(at least in the manga) and we know ssbkk20 and ssbevo are at least powerful enough to be put in a GoD class(if not on par with Beerus) if veggie was able to not only negate hakai, but flat out over power toppo

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I forgot about the Ikari deal, but I wonder if broly powers back down for the start of that, or if goku fights him like that off the bat, cause that’s on oversight on powerscaling between goku and veggie.

I think jiren was close to Beerus. He seemed to sweat a bit nothing he said suggests he couldn’t take him out. And we know Beerus is stronger then.. uh... Belmont? U11’s GoD. Supposedly Beerus one of if not the strongest GoD(at least in the manga) and we know ssbkk20 and ssbevo are at least powerful enough to be put in a GoD class(if not on par with Beerus) if veggie was able to not only negate hakai, but flat out over power toppo
I don’t think Broly powered down so Goku probably never got the chance to face base Broly, I think Goku was crazy enough to try to fight Broly in Base and SS at first and they did nothing and then he went SSG and still got beat but I might be wrong about everything I said lol.

Yeah ever since the ToP we were led to believe that MUI Goku and Jiren surpassed Beerus but in the Broly movie Goku uses Beerus as the benchmark as if Jiren wasn’t stronger which makes me think they either retconned Beerus strength again or we were all tricked or mislead into thinking that they were stronger than Beerus when they actually weren’t. They are definitely GoD level but maybe not as strong as Beerus it’s disappointing tbh.

But hey the next time we see MUI Goku he’s guaranteed to be much stronger than he was during the ToP due to all the training he has and will do afterwards just like how SSB Gogeta is hella powerful in this movie while FT arc Vegito is most likely a lot weaker due to them getting stronger in their blue forms since then. Same thing applies to Jiren.