SPOILERS - Logan - discussion and theory

While Hugh Jackman reprise his roll as Logan in the future?

• Yes, hes the Wolverine. You can't keep him down.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, whats done is done.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Someone new will take the reins

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just saw Logan and I have to say its pretty true to the nature and comics regarding Wolverine. The story is stellar and the R rating makes it quite the epic action flick.

My beef with the movie is that it left me empty inside. If you have not seen the movie do not read further.

The x-men dying at the hands of professor X is the most depressing thing I've seen in a marvel movie not to mention the sorry state we find Wolverine in. The whole movie was building up till the end where they hopefully cross the border. (Alpha flight) may be waiting on the other side of that border. But the death and last conversation Logan had with Laura really felt to me lacking. You'd think that he'd have a little more to say to his daughter in the last moments of his life. I just want more Wolverine. The X-men is my favorite superhero movie series and I hate to see it end. I just hope that in the coming future we see the door open for Generation X. Really hoping Logan makes a comeback I know its slim but he's not what you would call predictable.

Thoughts?

There is no after credit scene by the way.

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a after credits...
The children are wandering aimlessly through the forests until they finally realize that "Eden" doesn't exist. They all start to loose hope until they hear a noise. They turn around to see an African American man with an eye patch walk towards them and says "Finally..."

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The children are wandering aimlessly through the forests until they finally realize that "Eden" doesn't exist. They all start to loose hope until they hear a noise. They turn around to see an African American man with an eye patch walk towards them and says "Finally..."
But no after credit scene we are used to seeing in marvel based movies. That would be quite the turn if it happened.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:lmao: That would be hilarious tbh.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was because of the movie being so depressing and dark that it earns my favor as one of the greatest comic book movies of all time. Everything in the movie was done so well, it's hard to find any kind of fault. I would've liked to see Logan put up more of a fight against X-24, but the absolute rage-fuelled attack on the farm, and smashing his head with the car door and nearly decapitating him with it, was enough to leave me mostly satisfied.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I just saw Logan and I have to say its pretty true to the nature and comics regarding Wolverine. The story is stellar and the R rating makes it quite the epic action flick.

My beef with the movie is that it left me empty inside. If you have not seen the movie do not read further.

The x-men dying at the hands of professor X is the most depressing thing I've seen in a marvel movie not to mention the sorry state we find Wolverine in. The whole movie was building up till the end where they hopefully cross the border. (Alpha flight) may be waiting on the other side of that border. But the death and last conversation Logan had with Laura really felt to me lacking. You'd think that he'd have a little more to say to his daughter in the last moments of his life. I just want more Wolverine. The X-men is my favorite superhero movie series and I hate to see it end. I just hope that in the coming future we see the door open for Generation X. Really hoping Logan makes a comeback I know its slim but he's not what you would call predictable.

Thoughts?

There is no after credit scene by the way.
He said probably the most impactful thing his character could have said; his dying words were, "Oh, so this is what it feels like". What might at first come across as him finally knowing what dying feels like, doubles as an acknowledgement of Logan knowing what it feels like to love someone, to be loved by someone, and to be able to give his life to protect the one he loves.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That final scene of Wolverine's burial with his daughter's speech and her turning a cross into an X is probably my favourite scene in the entire X-Men movie franchise.

Reactions: Lyke

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It left me wanting more too, and no after credits scene to see if the kids made it or not, that pissed me off. Loved the movie I just think it wasn't it very good sent off

The Great Second Hokage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He said probably the most impactful thing his character could have said; his dying words were, "Oh, so this is what it feels like". What might at first come across as him finally knowing what dying feels like, doubles as an acknowledgement of Logan knowing what it feels like to love someone, to be loved by someone, and to be able to give his life to protect the one he loves.
Thinking about it like that puts things in a new light...a better one

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait what
fookin cable

but i never saw that :|

Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
X Men and Wolverine Franchise should be put on hold for a while. If they come out with a new movie too soon with a new cast it will be equally as retarded as Ben Affleck's Batman.

Flakez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was the best possible send off for Hugh Jackman, any further appearances as Wolverine would just undermine it imo. Also you can't really cast anyone else for the role when he's been this character for almost 20 years. They should just continue with adult X-23.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Film was amazing. One of, if not the best, comic book film thus far. Only reboot/recast I'll accept is Tom Hardy in one or two flicks down the line.

X Men and Wolverine Franchise should be put on hold for a while. If they come out with a new movie too soon with a new cast it will be equally as retarded as Ben Affleck's Batman.
You were right up to the end. Batfleck is the best live-action Batman thus far. Don't reply either, this wasn't a debate topic.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Film was amazing. One of, if not the best, comic book film thus far. Only reboot/recast I'll accept is Tom Hardy in one or two flicks down the line.

You were right up to the end. Batfleck is the best live-action Batman thus far. Don't reply either, this wasn't a debate topic.
Nice Fanfic. Batfleck breaks Batman's code as a whole. Christian Bale is the best by far. Besides, last time I heard, Ben doesn't want to play Batman no more.

Last edited: