[Spoilers] Limbo just a cheap trick?

Ublorman

Member
305 posts 19 reactions
Joined
Jan 1, 2013
Messages
305
Reaction score
19
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hmm...a tech that allows him to move unforseen by his opposition.... A cheap trick.... Sometimes I feel nothing is ever good enough for some of you. I find this to be one of the most unique, and awesome techs yet.. A copy that moves through a dimension.... I guess some just won't ever be satisfied.... >_O Also I disagree.... XD

What dimension is he in now? Kamui or willy wonka factory dimension?
 

RikudouMadara

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,169 posts 505 reactions
Joined
Oct 17, 2012
Messages
5,169
Reaction score
505
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
What dimension is he in now? Kamui or willy wonka factory dimension?

I believe Limbo, as the name implies...... I see.... No further conversation is necessary with you. You are allowed to believe what you choose.....but there is no evidence of it being a cheap trick. ^_^ So your opinion..... I feel like your hollow quip...is irrelevant. I.....Nvm I feel it is pointless to speak with someone so....obtuse. Do as you wish.... >_O
 

Aoihime

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,432 posts 637 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2014
Messages
5,432
Reaction score
637
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

-Spoiler-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
7,020 posts 460 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
7,020
Reaction score
460
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

AGoodBoy

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,028 posts 729 reactions
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
8,028
Reaction score
729
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Uchiha Madara the greatest shinobi of all time has now been boiled down to using cheap tricks to decieve his opponent... Bring on a new FV. He used to be cool. Someone explain to me the asspull of knocking down 9 bijuu with this lame trick?

He speed blitzed them in limbo verse and knocked them down with the power of SM.
You just mad that madara > obito your fave neg diff
 

Benjamin King

Banned
Veteran
2,121 posts 155 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
2,121
Reaction score
155
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The fact it knocked down 9 Bijuu and RM Naruto shows it isn't.
 

Sageflash

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,139 posts 434 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
3,139
Reaction score
434
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah I Thought it would be better than just an invisible projection. Pretty lame, but no denying it's effective
 

Jcub

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,754 posts 194 reactions
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
1,754
Reaction score
194
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The explanation of the power seems wonky.

It should have just been a telekinesis or force grab/choke kinda of thing.

Then it would be have been hardcore.
 

V h o

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,796 posts 815 reactions
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
16,796
Reaction score
815
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I thought it was pretty good, is basically a semi invincible clone+kamui.
 
Top