[Theory] (Spoilers For Chapter 260) What Quirks Really Are

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

In the newest chapter of My Hero Academia, we see a lot of tubes alongside the walls of doctor Ujiko's lab

You must be registered to see images

All of these tubes contain Quirks, shocking I know, but what are the things in the tubes? Well, that is what I am gonna try to explain.

I think the plate in the tubes is a part of the brain that contains a person's Quirk. All the Nomus have their brains exposed so it is likely that this is the case. We even see Johnny, which is doctor Ujiko's pet Nomu, have these tubes inserted into his brain, which is another thing that backs up my theory.

I think the plates in the tubes are a part of a person's brain which then doctor Ujiko took out of people and inserted it into his Nomus and he keeps some for future Nomus and such.

But what do you think? I would love to hear your theories and such. :giggle:(y)

Thank you for reading. :win:

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

In the newest chapter of My Hero Academia, we see a lot of tubes alongside the walls of doctor Ujiko's lab

All of these tubes contain Quirks, shocking I know, but what are the things in the tubes? Well, that is what I am gonna try to explain.

I think the plate in the tubes is a part of the brain that contains a person's Quirk. All the Nomus have their brains exposed so it is likely that this is the case. We even see Johnny, which is doctor Ujiko's pet Nomu, have these tubes inserted into his brain, which is another thing that backs up my theory.

I think the plates in the tubes are a part of a person's brain which then doctor Ujiko took out of people and inserted it into his Nomus and he keeps some for future Nomus and such.

But what do you think? I would love to hear your theories and such. :giggle:(y)

Thank you for reading. :win:
Probably true but I don't think that all nomus are like that cause if all for one was there he would have used his quirk instead of Murata using all of his resources.
It would be a waste of time if all of it was gone. RIP Johnny boy. So I think they atleast have another place we're he can do his research and hopefully get all for one out so he can kick some hero ass.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably true but I don't think that all nomus are like that cause if all for one was there he would have used his quirk instead of Murata using all of his resources.
It would be a waste of time if all of it was gone. RIP Johnny boy. So I think they atleast have another place we're he can do his research and hopefully get all for one out so he can kick some hero ass.
True 👏