[Predictions] (Spoilers For Chapter 260) The war is about to begin - Deku's dad is a villain?

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you haven't read the newest chapter, I highly remind you to go and read it.

As we see in the newest chapter, all the heroes are at the hospital to arrest doctor Ujiko, this gives the villians a perfect opportunity to get All For One out of prison and also other villians as well. When Kurogiri was arrested it was like he wanted to be arrested and the police even said that Gran Torino had to be careful because Kurogiri could also use his Quirk through his head, but as we see he does not do this. What if the villains wanted Kurogiri to be arrested so he could get All For One out of prison or help from the inside. It would make sense that the villains is about to broke All for one out of prison. This would also be a good moment for Deku's dad to be introduced to the series. What if Deku's dad is in prison and when the prison break happends, one of the villains is Deku's dad? That would be amazing. If this happends i want Deku to fight him and Deku doesn't know it's his dad and his dad doesn't know Deku is his son and then we just see Deku's mom watching all of this happen on TV. That would be interesting. We know Deku's dad's Quirk is fire breath so it would be interesting to see how he will use his Quirk and stuff. It also could be that All For One is Deku's dad. This has been a theory for a long time.

This would be the perfect way to gain an army for the villains and the war could finally begin.

What do you think?
Thank you for reading. :win:
Btw i must give a little credit to Im_not_Osama_bin_laden. We talked a little about some of this.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you haven't read the newest chapter, I highly remind you to go and read it.

As we see in the newest chapter, all the heroes are at the hospital to arrest doctor Ujiko, this gives the villians a perfect opportunity to get All For One out of prison and also other villians as well. When Kurogiri was arrested it was like he wanted to be arrested and the police even said that Gran Torino had to be careful because Kurogiri could also use his Quirk through his head, but as we see he does not do this. What if the villains wanted Kurogiri to be arrested so he could get All For One out of prison or help from the inside. It would make sense that the villains is about to broke All for one out of prison. This would also be a good moment for Deku's dad to be introduced to the series. What if Deku's dad is in prison and when the prison break happends, one of the villains is Deku's dad? That would be amazing. If this happends i want Deku to fight him and Deku doesn't know it's his dad and his dad doesn't know Deku is his son and then we just see Deku's mom watching all of this happen on TV. That would be interesting. We know Deku's dad's Quirk is fire breath so it would be interesting to see how he will use his Quirk and stuff. It also could be that All For One is Deku's dad. This has been a theory for a long time.

This would be the perfect way to gain an army for the villains and the war could finally begin.

What do you think?
Thank you for reading. :win:
Btw i must give a little credit to Im_not_Osama_bin_laden. We talked a little about some of this.
Thank you. I know I'm a genius.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thank you. I know I'm a genius.
Mate it was mostly me. You legit just played Roblox and wanted to talk about Black Clover even tho you know i don't even know what the series is about mate. You legit waited an hour to see if doctor Ujiko actually had a Quirk and even after, you still denied it. :ROFLMAO:(y)

But ya i will still give you a little credit i guess.

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mate it was mostly me. You legit just played Roblox and wanted to talk about Black Clover even tho you know i don't even know what the series is about mate. You legit waited an hour to see if doctor Ujiko actually had a Quirk and even after, you still denied it. :ROFLMAO:(y)

But ya i will still give you a little credit i guess.
Fam nah you tripping. It was me my guy you are on some shit.