[Theory] (Spoilers For Chapter 260) Doctor Ujiko's Quirk

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So if you haven't read the newest chapter, I highly remind you to go and read it.

In the chapter we see the heroes go into the hospital to arrest doctor Ujiko. Aizawa uses his Quirk on the doctor to negate his Quirk just incase he has one. As we see doctor Ujiko ages really fast and the heroes are surprised by this and so were most fans as well because it was stated that he was Quirkless.

My theory is that he was Quirkless, but got the Quirk from All For One. This makes sense if you think about it, All For One wanted to keep the doctor alive so the doctor could help him survive, All For One tho didn't just give the doctor his quirk, no, in the chapter the heroes talk about the quirk being able to replicate itself so other people can get it. I think All For One used this Quirk on Ujiko and replicated the Quirk so the doctor got the Quirk and then he used it on all the Nomus. Or the doctor's original Quirk could be to replicate Quirks and then the doctor used the Quirk on the Unnamed Super Regeneration Quirk, which is the Quirk in the chapter, to give to all the Nomus, himself and/or All For One.

Doctor Ujiko even said, "Have you thought about how hard I worked I acquire this many copies?!"
You must be registered to see images

He specifically said copies and that might imply that he is able to make more of one quirk or it could also just be that he has a lot of quirks.

Edit: I noticed a thing looking over the chapter again. He says, "I cultivated the replications of so many quirks..." Replication is when the double-stranded DNA molecule copies itself to produce two identical molecules, so this basically enhances my theory even more.
You must be registered to see images

What do you think?

Thanks for reading. :win:

Last edited:
Reactions: Erikhog

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We just entered a war arc so the series is about to be exciting.
Not sure I will be there for that long. I dropped it around the school festival arc and fight. A couple of times I picked it again checking out a few chapters for something that caught my eye. But it failed to pull me in for the long haul each time.

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure I will be there for that long. I dropped it around the school festival arc and fight. A couple of times I picked it again checking out a few chapters for something that caught my eye. But it failed to pull me in for the long haul each time.
Fair enough. A few things are going to happen, hopefully, so keep your eyes on the discussion board cuz I will probably be talking about it when interesting things happen and probably other people as well if you are still interested in the series.

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough. A few things are going to happen, hopefully, so keep your eyes on the discussion board cuz I will probably be talking about it when interesting things happen and probably other people as well if you are still interested in the series.
Sure. I checked out the spoilers and it does look it's on interesting part again.