[Theory] (Spoilers For Chapter 260) Deku's Quirk Was Stolen - Confirmed?

Silenqe

Kin
1,081💸
Kumi
357💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you haven't read the newest chapter, I highly remind you to go and read it.

I made a theory about what Quirks actually are. Link here

If that theory is true then that means that the bone thing the doctor told Deku about is a lie. Its not rare for a person to not have a Quirk, I believe it is 30% of people that doesn't have a quirk, but the doctor still told Deku the lie and maybe he was trying to cover up the fact that Deku's Quirk was actually stolen, how? Who knows, i hope we get to find out later in the series tho and if this theory is actually true or not. One way for the Quirk to get stolen is of course by All For One and there is a theory that All For One is Deku's father, so this kinda enhances that theory a bit as well.

I think it doesn't make any sense if my first theory is true, that Deku doesn't have a Quirk because of a bone in his toe? Even saying it out loud makes no sense to me.

But what do you think?

Thank you for reading. :win:

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you haven't read the newest chapter, I highly remind you to go and read it.

I made a theory about what Quirks actually are. Link here

If that theory is true then that means that the bone thing the doctor told Deku about is a lie. Its not rare for a person to not have a Quirk, I believe it is 30% of people that doesn't have a quirk, but the doctor still told Deku the lie and maybe he was trying to cover up the fact that Deku's Quirk was actually stolen, how? Who knows, i hope we get to find out later in the series tho and if this theory is actually true or not. One way for the Quirk to get stolen is of course by All For One and there is a theory that All For One is Deku's father, so this kinda enhances that theory a bit as well.

I think it doesn't make any sense if my first theory is true, that Deku doesn't have a Quirk because of a bone in his toe? Even saying it out loud makes no sense to me.

But what do you think?

Thank you for reading. :win:
20% not 30% my guy.

ngaha123

Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged: