Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Frieza part was soooooo predictable.

So much for Ultra Instinct, they crapped all on that geez.
Tbh it never had much hype in this tournament imo anyway. But that Frieza part was soooooo predictable lol i know people are sick of Frieza too.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh it never had much hype in this tournament imo anyway. But that Frieza part was soooooo predictable lol i know people are sick of Frieza too.
I only like Frieza when he's laughing or getting thrashed.
Lol exactly Frieza's arrogant ass is the worst.

No idea why they keep forcing him down our throats, any other past villain could have participated in this tournament and I would have been fine.

I really hope his time runs out and he doesn't get his wish, he's been milked to death in this series.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only like Frieza when he's laughing or getting thrashed.
XD
Lol exactly Frieza's arrogant ass is the worst.

No idea why they keep forcing him down our throats, any other past villain could have participated in this tournament and I would have been fine.

I really hope his time runs out and he doesn't get his wish, he's been milked to death in this series.
I low-key wished Cell (could have been OP af if he trained due to his saiyan cells) or Kid Buu(sadly couldn't) was there instead of Frieza like dude already had his own arc and his own movie now y'all making him win TOP tf why? Sadly even the manga brung Frieza back too.

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
XD

I low-key wished Cell (could have been OP af if he trained due to his saiyan cells) or Kid Buu(sadly couldn't) was there instead of Frieza like dude already had his own arc and his own movie now y'all making him win TOP tf why? Sadly even the manga brung Frieza back too.
I absolutely love Cell, it would have been so much better if he was the guy, and the communities reaction would have been crazy.

I have no idea whose idea it was to bring back Frieza for the thousandth time but they should just keep away from Dragon ball forever.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is great , frieza coming back to life meaning his wish will be to be restored and made into the new GOD OF DESTRUCTION for universe 7. thanks for goku and vegeta being on par or greater than a god of destruction will keep him in check.

great set up for the next installment... possibility 1 they would need to train a new set of warriors for the next tournament of power (ubb,trunks goten), possibility 2 omni king lets goku to train under the grand priest and a whole new adventure , possibility 3 since the movie is about the first OG SSJG well maybe see the threat that overcome that OG SSJG and wiped the sayians back to the stone age.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I absolutely love Cell, it would have been so much better if he was the guy, and the communities reaction would have been crazy.

I have no idea whose idea it was to bring back Frieza for the thousandth time but they should just keep away from Dragon ball forever.
Lmao ikr? I think it was Akira that wanted Frieza back too. Like dude have no taste at all.

glenwo2

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So after all that, Goku still gets eliminated but Jiren gets blindsided by Frieza, knocking him off the stage when he was more likely gloating over his victory over Goku.

Frieza quite literally gets the last laugh AND Goku is forced to wish him back to life since he basically saved Universe 7 from erasure.

Predictable or not, I like the idea. Moreso that Goku DOESN'T save the day.

NOTE : I did NOT see the episode yet so I'm still assuming that's what will happen.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Goku out focusing on him in this whole tournament feels like trash now. His best victory is against Kefla. Lol
Fun Fact- Goku has never beat a main antagonist on his own since Freeza arc. I am glad they let Jiren win though. He was clearly more experienced then Goku in his powers and Goku should not get MUI within just 40 minutes when the Gods of destruction couldn't in millions of years.

I Think his MUI runs out at the last instant which is when Jiren Merks him.

Last edited:

Darth Natsu Shazneel

Regular
Kin
29💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fun Fact- Goku has never beat a main antagonist on his own since Freeza arc. I am glad they let Jiren win though. He was clearly more experienced then Goku in his powers and Goku should not get MUI within just 40 minutes when the Gods of destruction couldn't in millions of years.

I Think his MUI runs out at the last instant which is when Jiren Merks him.
No this is bad writing. When you build up a character like that and waste so much screen time on something like that. You should finish it on a high note. Not dish it aside like its some fodder shit. In this whole tournament of power Goku was built up to fight Jiren by having unlimited stamina to train. The least they could have done is finish a fight they hyped up for with his victory so Goku's story finally ends. But no, in order to give him more reason to fight stronger opponents he was made to lose. The next series will most likely be about Goku trying to surpass Jiren. They wasted a new transformation for nothing.