[Discussion] [SPOILER] Questions and Future [BORUTO]

GreenDay

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys, i haven't been here already for 6 months, now i saw one-shot and Boruto mangas, so i returned to say and ask some things.

First of all, i really like everything about new manga, read already many threads and many of you are really annoying me =D , so now i will explain, why exactly i like the new manga.

Many people say, that it is Boruto's dream, i don't think so, cause everything is too mysterious and just for a dream, i don't think that they would make so many new things like powers, tattoos, all that scars on Boruto and on his headband.

Now lets see some interesting stuff GO TO THIS SPOILER --->
(I think i have big photos, but on other ones i don't think you will see everything)

Look at this picture, you can clearly see that, both of them have tattoos and they are black

You must be registered for see images

Now look at this, as they start their battle, they activate their powers and tattoos are changing their colors, Kawaki has red and boruto has blue

Both of them have the same tattoos, but with different colors (when activated)

It is really great, to see really new powers

Second spoiler coming GO GO GO --->

Again page 1, look at what Kawaki is holding, it is just like black rods, Obito, Madara, Nagato and Naruto also had while in Sixth Path mode.
It is interesting (if this is the same rod), how he can create those rods???

Third Spoiler Incoming --->

On this page, we can see that Boruto has a byakugan and i really don't think that it is his own, if it was his own, he would have both, he has a scar like Kakashi and his original eye was destroyed so he changed his original eye with the byakugan, also we don't know about his headband, yeah on it we see, that scar from eye continues on headband too, but if it is his one, than he had problems with Konoha and his father cause his headband is just like anti-leaf headband...

The Last Spoiler --->

NARUTO is dead :(:(:(? or in another dimension? or imprisoned?
Where is Sasuke? Where is Sakura? Where is Sarada?

I think many of you have these questions, so we just need to wait :)

This is why i like Naruto and all those mangas, just 2-3 pages and i am already in it, waiting to see what happenes...

And now just one question, as i understood 9th may we will have official release of new chapter or what? And we will have a chapter in a month?

Thanks for reading... :)