[Spoiler] Game of Thrones Season 7: Episode 1 discussion and Episode 2 prediction

Rate this week's episode!

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ★★★

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • ★★★★★

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images

"Dragonstone"
Game of Thrones Season 7 Episode 1 Discussion
Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 is the worst, 5 is the best.

Note: Since we do this for all the mangas and animes, why not do it for GoT? So here you go.

Cfighter

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As usual, I enjoyed the episode overall—it felt very much like a natural extension of the previous episodes. There wasn't a specific scene that jumped out at me or was otherwise uniquely shocking, but it's only the first episode of the season so I wasn't expecting any specific scenes like that yet.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It took a while, but I finally found a place where I could freely stream the episode.

Nothing much happened, just an episode to set up most of the primary characters. And as expected Euron and Cersei are planning to form an alliance.

The Hound's character is truly an enigma, really curious how he eventually will end up.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Arya scenes seemed pretty forced and obvious. But other than that and the last scene with Dany it was an ok episode.

Pretty sure Jon and Dany will team up, probably thanks to Tyrion who knows Jon personally. Pretty sure Jon will team up with many different characters and fight the WW's. Pretty sure they will get their ass beat and many will die. Pretty sure the season ends with the walkers breaching the wall. It all seems so predictable right now and the trailers definitely gave to much away.

I really hope that it won't be Dany+Westeros teaming up to defeat the big bad. I know GRRM doesn't like that type of stuff but it's the direction the show seems too go. Maybe the books will be a bit more grim.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still bitter about how the Iron Islands were handled last season, but I think Euron will be an okay character if you can detach him from what he was in the books.

A lot of setup, showing us where all the major players stand and what direction they're headed.

I'm worried for everyone heading to Eas****ch. I suspect some will escape by boat, but I don't see Tormund, the Hound, Thoros and Berric all making it out.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
Watched the whole thing thinking about Dragons and nothing else really lol Dany having only 5 or 8 mins on the screen was like...idek. Overall I could say it was the openning that had me confused but excited afterwards. #dragonglass

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Up until the previous season, but now not so much anymore. And even though we didn't knew what exactly his goal was, we were certain he had one. In the case of the Hound he himself has no idea what the hell he's doing.
I agree with the hound part completely. His destiny was kind of implied in this episode with the fire scene.
I wonder how they are going to put the cleganebowl thing together, considering that both cleagane brothers might be on same side, unless they turn mountain into white Walker or cersei attacks first.