BREAKD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I watched the brotherhood anime series and read the manga.

Edward wandering off, Alphons wandering off

I just couldn't stop wondering if their will be another part to that story.
Opinions?

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope, the story is finished :y
Arakawa-sensei already started making another manga :p
It's in the making and around 60 chapters in already! A great series, called 'Gin no saji' or 'Silver spoon' in english, I like that one a lot as well, though it's a great step from fantasy to real life scenarios~

Yes, the series has ended(FMA Brotherhood, manga as well).

Last edited:
Reactions: Melly

King-Panda

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maaaaan I love full metal alchemist, but stopped watching it, used to watch it few years ago on tv, but then because of school I'd come home late and stuff. Is it worth watching it again? Maybe it's a silly question from me xD

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maaaaan I love full metal alchemist, but stopped watching it, used to watch it few years ago on tv, but then because of school I'd come home late and stuff. Is it worth watching it again? Maybe it's a silly question from me xD
Kiiiiiiind of~ xd but if you want to watch it again, go with brotherhood, which follows the manga plot, the purely brilliant one!

BREAKD

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it is TOTALLY WORTH IT mate!

Kiiiiiiind of~ xd but if you want to watch it again, go with brotherhood, which follows the manga plot, the purely brilliant one!
But like he says, go with brotherhood (what I did too)!

UchihaBrat

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but then are you saying the anime doesn't follow the manga?
Well, there's two animes.:One is called 'Fullmetal Alchemist' and was the first one to be made, however, it diverts from the manga plot after a few episodes and compared to the second series 'Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,' it isn't as good, many would say.

Brotherhood is the one that follows the manga plot, and though skipping a few parts I wish they hadn't, it's still brilliant!
So that is the series we're recommending you to watch.