Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's most like
Y a potent form of all of the ocular jutsu's, because it is a pure concentration of yin energy and it solely reliant of the eyes and not a strong body to contain it. The opposite with the young son, I didn't want to spoil it for you guys

jsss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's most like
Y a potent form of all of the ocular jutsu's, because it is a pure concentration of yin energy and it solely reliant of the eyes and not a strong body to contain it. The opposite with the young son, I didn't want to spoil it for you guys
so you're saying that it is a MS?

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not the rinnegan because he didn't inherit the yang that the younger son inherited
He only inherited the eyes and yin chakra if he inherited both itd be rinnegan

jsss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No is probably the most potent form of it, so maybe ems or something higher, maybe Sasuke will get it, assuming Kabuto doesn't give him the Hashi cells
There are only 3 "Three Great Dōjutsu" Byakugan, "Sharingan, MS, EMS same eyes" and Rinnegan.

If there was one more Dōjutsu so we have probably heard of it. I do not think there is a new Dōjutsu it would just be stupid

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. can't be.

"Only by taking the eyes of a sibling can one's vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of an Eternal Mangekyō" from wiki

MS maybe but do not think it would
The younger son so be strongest and if I'm not mistaken so should The older brother and The younger son be equally strong

Or a overpowered MS

made on iphone.

Last edited:

jsss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not the rinnegan because he didn't inherit the yang that the younger son inherited
He only inherited the eyes and yin chakra if he inherited both itd be rinnegan
He inherited the Sage's eyes, his powerful chakra and spiritual energy. "From wiki"

Last edited:

Element Master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are only 3 "Three Great Dōjutsu" Byakugan, "Sharingan, MS, EMS same eyes" and Rinnegan.

If there was one more Dōjutsu so we have probably heard of it. I do not think there is a new Dōjutsu it would just be stupid

Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. can't be.

"Only by taking the eyes of a sibling can one's vision be restored, a process that results in the creation of an Eternal Mangekyō" from wiki

MS maybe but do not think it would
The younger son so be strongest and if I'm not mistaken so should The older brother and The younger son be equally strong

made on iphone.
I think Originally the EMS wasn't needed because The Elder Son Had Such Strong Yin he Didn't go blind but as the Strong Yin Chakra began to weaken over generations you needed the yin chakra of someone else to boots yours so you don't go blind