[SPOILER]do you think sasuke will change his side again?

do you think sasuke will change his side?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke cannot change sides at this point that would be horrible character development. So far I think Sasuke has had some of the best character development. He was a jerk then a hero then an anti-hero then a villain and now an anti-hero again. this works because the development was gradual. It took place over years. You can't be a villain then an anti-hero back to be being a villain within the span of a few chapters.
While I do agree that Sasuke is not a hero at this point, he is an anti-hero, and it is up to Naruto to change him into a hero or at the very least less of anti-hero during Naruto vs. Sasuke.
I don't think Sasuke has to switch sides for Naruto vs. Sasuke to happen. right now Sasuke has embraced the elder son's philosophies and his becoming a Danzo figure. Obiviously, this would clash with Naruto's philosophy from the younger son, hopefully resulting in Naruto vs. Sasuke.

Reactions: darkprince

darkprince

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke is the anti-hero, and will stay the anti-hero until the end of the manga.
without an anti particle,there is no balance in nature
and without an anti hero in naruto manga there would be no balance in manga
so its fine to be an anti_hero.:)

Sasuke cannot change sides at this point that would be horrible character development. So far I think Sasuke has had some of the best character development. He was a jerk then a hero then an anti-hero then a villain and now an anti-hero again. this works because the development was gradual. It took place over years. You can't be a villain then an anti-hero back to be being a villain within the span of a few chapters.
While I do agree that Sasuke is not a hero at this point, he is an anti-hero, and it is up to Naruto to change him into a hero or at the very least less of anti-hero during Naruto vs. Sasuke.
I don't think Sasuke has to switch sides for Naruto vs. Sasuke to happen. right now Sasuke has embraced the elder son's philosophies and his becoming a Danzo figure. Obiviously, this would clash with Naruto's philosophy from the younger son, hopefully resulting in Naruto vs. Sasuke.
its not necessary that he would become like danzo.
however naruto vs sasuke would happen hopefully.:)