Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My best friend told me of a story, a ghost story in fact and he said that a ghost was haunting his toilet. He said that the toilet bowl would flush by itself and his shampoo would like be empty even though he just bought it a day ago. And every time he enters the toilet, the toilet paper would be on the floor.

To make the long story short, I whacked my best friend on the head and told him that's bulls*it. I mean come on, of all places, why would I ghost haunt a toilet? Why not the kitchen or the freaking attic?

But then it got me thinking, what if it was for real? What if ghosts do exist among us?

So I'm asking you guys here, have you had any experience with the supernatural and no matter how stupid it may sound, please humor me >_>

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My best friend told me of a story, a ghost story in fact and he said that a ghost was haunting his toilet. He said that the toilet bowl would flush by itself and his shampoo would like be empty even though he just bought it a day ago. And every time he enters the toilet, the toilet paper would be on the floor.

To make the long story short, I whacked my best friend on the head and told him that's bulls*it. I mean come on, of all places, why would I ghost haunt a toilet? Why not the kitchen or the freaking attic?

But then it got me thinking, what if it was for real? What if ghosts do exist among us?

So I'm asking you guys here, have you had any experience with the supernatural and no matter how stupid it may sound, please humor me >_>

I Believe In God But Not SuperNatural It Sounds To Far Fetch To Me

Justin Law

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't believe in ghosts or spirits or even the freakin easter bunny. People always seek out the supernatural becuase they are not content with their normal lives. The reason why you see these kind of things is because you WANT to see them =/

Rainbow

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't believe in ghosts or spirits or even the freakin easter bunny. People always seek out the supernatural becuase they are not content with their normal lives. The reason why you see these kind of things is because you WANT to see them =/
that is not really true U_U
I have Experience with supernatural and i believe that that were ghosts

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure I believe in ghost, but this happens to my brother's friend, but its weird and funny.

He says he haunted by Casper, because when ever he goes into his room, a sock falls on his head, and when he went to ask whose it was, it didn't belong to anyone in his family, and apparently this happens almost every time he goes into his room.

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was in the public restroom once, at a grocery store, and it was COMPLETELY empty.. the bathroom was so small it was easy to tell. Anyway, I'm zipping up my pants and all the sudden 3 bangs on the door of my stall, and I open it less then a second later to see who's fucking with me but the bathroom was still empty... and the door seriously needed some WD40 so it would have still been slowly closing and creaking loudly if anybody had exited through it.

I opened all the stalls and nothing nobody was around.. that shit scared me man I was only 11ish.

Ben-sama

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
there are some facts that ghosts exist type in : "world's scariest places" in youtube and you'll get some videos... though they might be a cheap scam... no one knows... so i say 50 % yes they exist and 50 % no they don't.