[Theory] Spiral Zetsu is being inhabited by...

Sinner1991

Member
14 posts 2 reactions
Joined
Jan 9, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it is logical to say that Yamato is inhabiting Spiral Zetsu's body. It would seem plausible as it is shown that a person is trapped within Zetsu. There is even more support laundered by the fact that Spiral Zetsu is using Wood Style in a substantial display. More still, Yamato has been out of the Manga for quite some time unconscious and trapped in Obito's hideout and while he isn't pivotal to the war, he is an important character in the story. What do you think?
 
Last edited:

dark legion

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,707 posts 328 reactions
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
4,707
Reaction score
328
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So It seems :)
 

SIGFOR

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
723 posts 71 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
723
Reaction score
71
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Its yamato, it only makes the most sense.
 

Six Paths

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
16,506 posts 1,135 reactions
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
16,506
Reaction score
1,135
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's Yamato if kishi want's his manga to make sense.
 

Shunsin no Shisui

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,639 posts 310 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2012
Messages
3,639
Reaction score
310
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Even if it is Yamato, I no longer see his importance in the war. :| I mean we have enough mokuton users as it is; Madara, Hashirama, Zetsu, maybe even Orochimaru. :eww: What difference would Yamato make again? U_U
 

thegame

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,129 posts 216 reactions
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Messages
3,129
Reaction score
216
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Even if it is Yamato, I no longer see his importance in the war. :| I mean we have enough mokuton users as it is; Madara, Hashirama, Zetsu, maybe even Orochimaru. :eww: What difference would Yamato make again? U_U

The fact that there is someone inside spiral zetsu is not random. Either Kishi needed it, so that he could use mokuton, but I also think the person will play a role later. Perhaps Kishi is simply in need of a mokuton user for some reason. Hashirama seems to be out of the game, and I doubt Obito will live much longer. So perhaps at a later point, he fancies to give Yamato a role, or whoever is inside spiral zetsu. Just wait, I will get this one right, I'm sure :)
 

ObitoZero

Member
82 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
82
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Some people also seem to think its Izuna...
Its most likely Yamato. :p
 

Fountain

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,415 posts 367 reactions
Joined
Nov 16, 2012
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
367
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Zetsu already has mokuton on his own, It doesn't necessarily has to be yamato, It could be someone or who knows.

I'm just gonna wait.
 

UchihaKyoruki

Member
35 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Aug 29, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's the Rinnehowk.
 
Top