Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright tell me what you know about Spiders and your goals for learning this
While I don't know much about spiders in general, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

Spiders in general are of the Arachnid order, and really creepy if you ask me. They're capable of creating webs which are often used as their home or as bait for their prey. A lot of spiders also have venom, which can have different effects varying from different species. Like most anthropods, they have segmented bodies with jointed limbs. There's a lot of knowledge about spiders' senses and reproduction, but I won't go too much into that because it's not something I'm too knowledgeable of.

In the Narutoverse or more specifically our RP, spiders are the personal summon of Kidomaru. As a signer of the spider contract, he was capable of producing silk, similar to that of a spider. People who also sign the contract are capable of learning such techniques and jutsu. Each spider is often very big, and capable of withstanding large attacks, a trait they share with a lot of other large summoning creatures. Spiders specific to our RP seem to have their own variety of venom which they can inject into their prey, and inflict different ailments.

As for my goals with Spiders in the RP, honestly I don't have many huge ones like be the best spider summoner or create some godly customs. Looking through the summoning list I wanted to try out something that felt like it had a lot of potential. Personally I'd like to create custom spider summonings that have some unique abilities, but also can create new personalities that fit well with the summon. While you could easily get that in something like Toads or even Monkeys, they don't particularly fit my bio character. Seeing as he's the kind of guy that I'd consider less "evil" but more antagonistic, I went with spiders since everything else either doesn't have much in terms of RP potential, or just didn't really interest me.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great your path to becoming Spiderman... wait wrong universe..... A spider user is becoming reality now.

Great *Korra sits down and drinks some tea* I know you know how to do the summoning jutsu so start off small with a spipder thats the size of a penny. Than work up to a large spider the size of a carmel one than one as big as a dog and work your way up till you get to >

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaigumo) Summoning Technique: Giant Spider
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
Kyodaigumo (巨大蜘蛛, Kyodaigumo) is a giant spider, and the personal summon of Kidōmaru. Its a giant spider, big enough to move with its summoner on its back with no visible hinderance. It has all the abilities known to normal spiders, such as being able to walk on solid surfaces even upside down, climbing easily up difficult surfaces such as trees, is capable of producing a sticky Web from its abdomen (like a normal spider) but also spit it from glands near its mouth, which adds to the venom it can deliver through bites. Although not a strong venom, its enough to produce great pain and prevent the healing (be it natural or ninjutsu based healing) of the bite wound. It has 8 eyes, 5 of which are facing forward and to the sides, and 3 of which are facing backwards. This gives it a great field of vision which produces a "virtual visual field dome" that comprises a half spherical area above its head and all around. Once summoned, Kyodaigumo can quickly release an egg sac full of baby spiders roughly the size of a small dog which is used to produce the Rain of Spiders technique. It can resist C-Rank attacks easily and is very fast.
Note: Can only be summoned once and only by bios that have signed the Spider Contract.

After you summon this creature have it do some of its abilities, while also talking about the abilities and if you have any questions ask right now.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great your path to becoming Spiderman... wait wrong universe..... A spider user is becoming reality now.

Great *Korra sits down and drinks some tea* I know you know how to do the summoning jutsu so start off small with a spipder thats the size of a penny. Than work up to a large spider the size of a carmel one than one as big as a dog and work your way up till you get to >

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaigumo) Summoning Technique: Giant Spider
Chakra: 20
Description:
Kyodaigumo (巨大蜘蛛, Kyodaigumo) is a giant spider, and the personal summon of Kidōmaru. Its a giant spider, big enough to move with its summoner on its back with no visible hinderance. It has all the abilities known to normal spiders, such as being able to walk on solid surfaces even upside down, climbing easily up difficult surfaces such as trees, is capable of producing a sticky Web from its abdomen (like a normal spider) but also spit it from glands near its mouth, which adds to the venom it can deliver through bites. Although not a strong venom, its enough to produce great pain and prevent the healing (be it natural or ninjutsu based healing) of the bite wound. It has 8 eyes, 5 of which are facing forward and to the sides, and 3 of which are facing backwards. This gives it a great field of vision which produces a "virtual visual field dome" that comprises a half spherical area above its head and all around. Once summoned, Kyodaigumo can quickly release an egg sac full of baby spiders roughly the size of a small dog which is used to produce the Rain of Spiders technique. It can resist C-Rank attacks easily and is very fast.
Note: Can only be summoned once and only by bios that have signed the Spider Contract.

After you summon this creature have it do some of its abilities, while also talking about the abilities and if you have any questions ask right now.
After hearing Korra-sensei's words I bite the tip of my thumb with enough force to draw minimal blood. From there I perform the five needed hand seals and drawing enough necessary from my own chakra reserves, slam my hand on the ground and summon a small spider. While the spider is comparable to the size of a coin, it was merely for the sake of training. Moving next to the summon, I repeat the same motions again, making sure there was blood flowing from my thumb before performing hand seals and slamming my hand on the ground. At this point the spiders would be geting progressively bigger and bigger until it got to the last summoning. Drawing on more blood and even more chakra than usual, I perform the hand seals and slam my hands down on the ground one last time, making appear the Giant Spider underneath me. Right now I'm standing on its abdomen.

I guess the main ability of the Spider is that of which was shown in the manga. It's capable of excreting a large egg sac full of baby spiders which can then be cut open and released at the target. While this technique is best used from an aerial standpoint, it can be used at anytime. Those spiders also seem to have some freeform potential when used in conjuction with the Rain of Spiders technique. This seems to be the generic spider of the contract, while still being able to perform jutsu that are exclusive to female spiders like the aforementioned. Probably something else worth mentioning is the venom the spider procures, which seems to stagnate healing of any kind. It's likely got a turn limit on how long the poison lasts before the body can counteract it naturally, but it'd serve to be great on already existing wounds.

While it all seems pretty straight forward, I'd like to ask what is defined by "very fast".

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As fast maybe a slight faster than an average speed ninja lol next up

(Burū jorogumo) - Blue Joro Spider
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost:15
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the required sequence of hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and uses this technique is simply the manipulation of web by the summoner or the summoned spiders. When used by the spiders the web emitted hardens into spikes. The summoner can also emit web from their mouths and manipulate it into such things as a net to trap opponents.
Note: Can only be used by members who possess the spider contract

Now have the giant spider release egg sacs so you get more spiders. Once you have enough do the Ram > Dog > Rat hand signs and have the spiders emit webs throughout the forest trapping my clone with web. Than using your chakra to have the webs hardens into spike damaging my clone. Than do it again but release the web from your own mouth so you can trap my clone in a net. This is a great jutsu to trap opponents and than have spider summonings finish off the opponents. If you cant summon any spiders remember you can just use this by releasing the web from your mouth.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As fast maybe a slight faster than an average speed ninja lol next up

(Burū jorogumo) - Blue Joro Spider
Chakra cost:15
Description: After performing the required sequence of hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat and uses this technique is simply the manipulation of web by the summoner or the summoned spiders. When used by the spiders the web emitted hardens into spikes. The summoner can also emit web from their mouths and manipulate it into such things as a net to trap opponents.

Now have the giant spider release egg sacs so you get more spiders. Once you have enough do the Ram > Dog > Rat hand signs and have the spiders emit webs throughout the forest trapping my clone with web. Than using your chakra to have the webs hardens into spike damaging my clone. Than do it again but release the web from your own mouth so you can trap my clone in a net. This is a great jutsu to trap opponents and than have spider summonings finish off the opponents. If you cant summon any spiders remember you can just use this by releasing the web from your mouth.
Before I start, I have one question. This seems to be a general "web manipulation" jutsu, so this could be used in any sense, so long as it encompasses manipulation of existing webbing?

I command Kyodaigumo to release its egg sac and throw a kunai at the edge to create an opening for the spiders to crawl out. They do just that, piling up in the hundreds in order to face the Korra clone. I perform the small string of hand seals, in which the spiders spit silk directly around her vicinity. Some are tagging her directly, others are around her general area leaving no real escape option. I then flow my own chakra into these webs which they are then manipulated into forming spikes that come out from every angle, impaling the clone completely. But I wasn't done yet. Channeling even more chakra within me I peform the needed hand seals once again, and spit out a large webbing of my own, which I then manipulate into large web built for capturing people. It's adhesive as it sticks to the lifeless clone.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it can basically ^^ and of course you could expand on it through customs if you want

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Dai Hokumo) Summoning Technique: Great Fire Spider
Chakra: 30
Description: One the aggressors and fierce fighters of the spider family. His physical characteristics are quite unique and powerful, being slightly larger then his other counterparts, his body is 1.5 meters large and his eight legs are each 3 meters long in size. His fangs go both down, and being of a very unique property, for anything he sinks his fangs in will be burned, this is due to the fact that the fangs can heat up delivering slight burns, at most third degree (B-Rank ability). He has six eyes, each being quite large, two on the front and back, and one on each side of his head. He has a unique color and body composition to himself as well, with his back and legs being pitch black, but his underbelly is red in color, all around his legs and body however is covered in a thin fur and his eyes are also blood red in color. The silk that the spider is able to produce is black in color, though he can use the silk to swing from place to place. However, the spider mastery of his own silk and elemental affinity of fire is heavily noticeable with how he uses them, either by simply adding a flammable substance within the already adhesive web can set ablaze the webs for tactical uses, or by simple producing a heat from the silk that can burn an opponent immensely if caught (each ability is B-Rank). He is rather big, but overall movement is slow and obvious.

Basically a Spider that can use Fire lol summon him and tell me what you think his strengths and weakness are and how you would use him! Now for a bonus part *summons a snake that same size* Using the spider summon try and take down my snake by only using the spider ^^

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it can basically ^^ and of course you could expand on it through customs if you want

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Dai Hokumo) Summoning Technique: Great Fire Spider
Description: One the aggressors and fierce fighters of the spider family. His physical characteristics are quite unique and powerful, being slightly larger then his other counterparts, his body is 1.5 meters large and his eight legs are each 3 meters long in size. His fangs go both down, and being of a very unique property, for anything he sinks his fangs in will be burned, this is due to the fact that the fangs can heat up delivering slight burns, at most third degree (B-Rank ability). He has six eyes, each being quite large, two on the front and back, and one on each side of his head. He has a unique color and body composition to himself as well, with his back and legs being pitch black, but his underbelly is red in color, all around his legs and body however is covered in a thin fur and his eyes are also blood red in color. The silk that the spider is able to produce is black in color, though he can use the silk to swing from place to place. However, the spider mastery of his own silk and elemental affinity of fire is heavily noticeable with how he uses them, either by simply adding a flammable substance within the already adhesive web can set ablaze the webs for tactical uses, or by simple producing a heat from the silk that can burn an opponent immensely if caught (each ability is B-Rank). He is rather big, but overall movement is slow and obvious.

Basically a Spider that can use Fire lol summon him and tell me what you think his strengths and weakness are and how you would use him! Now for a bonus part *summons a snake that same size* Using the spider summon try and take down my snake by only using the spider ^^
I bite my thumb, perform some hand seals and summon a big fire spider. Don't ask for more than this. z_z

Anyways, the main abilities of the Great Fire Spider is that it can use fire lmfao. But I don't think it's capable of using it's normal fire abilities like we do, spitting out fireballs and whatnot. The basic composition of the spider itself is that its bigger than most other spiders. This makes it really good for travel and stuff, but at the same time makes him slower than most other spiders which might be faster. If anything I'd say the spider is also good for body blocking some techniques, should the need arise. Aside from those and the obvious other spider traits thats all he gets from the bodily composition.

It can bite people while unleashing it's powerful fire chakra, able to cause third-degree burns. Probably doesn't mean much in this RP but it might stop people from getting close to the fire spider. It's silk is unique in the sense that its black, likely meant to represent charcoal and can be used to augment its fire abilities even further. Using the silk it can swing from one place to another, though this would be much more beneficial to specific terrains like forests than others. The webbing itself has two uses with the Fire Spider summoned. It can either use the webbing as an agent for its own fire chakra and cause burns to people who touch it, or burn it completely to a crisp and set a huge fire. This can either be a diversionary tactic or just to burn something to a crisp. There's a few uses for it which I'm sure I'll figure out when I use it a lot more.

Against a snake, like honestly I'd just step on it. But really the snake is likely a fast foe whereas the Fire Spider is big and sluggish. I'd probably start by making the spider itself lay a coat of its dark webbing on the ground to make sure the snake couldn't get away so easily, or if it did try to get away the adhesive would catch onto it. I'd then get the snake to either set it alight using its own fire chakra which would burn it's surroundings. I'm not a snake expert, but I'm sure they'd have some kind of sensitivity to heat and sending that into overdrive would be a neat strategy to use I'd say. The spider could then charge in through the fire and bite the snake rendering it useless.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I demand a better summon >_O jk lol and good strategy ^^

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Dai Fukumo ) Summoning Technique: Great Wind Spider
Description: One of the outrageous spiders of the contract. He has a thick, round body, being around two meters large in radius, with 3 meter long legs each. His body is rather furry, on his back his fur color is a light green color, as well as his legs, but his under belly is white. He has exactly six eyes in total, two in the front, back, and one on each side of his head. Giving him a complete view of the battlefield from all angles. Due to his greenish complexion, he is rather adept in camouflaging himself in large plant life area, creating a natural blending ability that makes it slightly harder to detect unless moving. He produces a white adhesive silk, with similar properties as any other. However, due to his mastery of wind release, he is able to concentrate wind chakra along his silk web, increasing their lethality greatly, able to impale an opponent on contact, or use with combination along with its adhesive counterpart (This ability is A-Rank). Along with his already impressive use of camouflage, he is able to manipulate air currents around dusty areas, covering his body with dust, rubble, and sand like material, making him a huge threat in in stealth combat (B-Rank ability). He has sharp legs and fangs, not only used for climbing, but can severely pierce a person delivering serious pain. His legs rival metal like material, able to deflect metal projectiles and fight against swords on equal terms.

Now for a different concept! *korra summons the spider and has it fight you* Now try and tame the spider yourself. Also just like before talk about the strengths and weakness of using this spider and also fighting the spider if you were the opponent.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I demand a better summon >_O jk lol and good strategy ^^

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Dai Fukumo ) Summoning Technique: Great Wind Spider
Description: One of the outrageous spiders of the contract. He has a thick, round body, being around two meters large in radius, with 3 meter long legs each. His body is rather furry, on his back his fur color is a light green color, as well as his legs, but his under belly is white. He has exactly six eyes in total, two in the front, back, and one on each side of his head. Giving him a complete view of the battlefield from all angles. Due to his greenish complexion, he is rather adept in camouflaging himself in large plant life area, creating a natural blending ability that makes it slightly harder to detect unless moving. He produces a white adhesive silk, with similar properties as any other. However, due to his mastery of wind release, he is able to concentrate wind chakra along his silk web, increasing their lethality greatly, able to impale an opponent on contact, or use with combination along with its adhesive counterpart (This ability is A-Rank). Along with his already impressive use of camouflage, he is able to manipulate air currents around dusty areas, covering his body with dust, rubble, and sand like material, making him a huge threat in in stealth combat (B-Rank ability). He has sharp legs and fangs, not only used for climbing, but can severely pierce a person delivering serious pain. His legs rival metal like material, able to deflect metal projectiles and fight against swords on equal terms.

Now for a different concept! *korra summons the spider and has it fight you* Now try and tame the spider yourself. Also just like before talk about the strengths and weakness of using this spider and also fighting the spider if you were the opponent.
So, how exactly am I supposed to go about taming this spider? You didn't really think this through, did you... z.z

Ahem, this spider is the Great Wind Spider, it's got a great advantage due to its size. According to the summon's description it's even bigger than the Great Fire Spider, but doesn't seem to have a hindrance when it comes to speed. Like all spiders, it has eyes everywhere on its head allowing for a 360 degree view. This spider in particular seems to be a master of natural camouflage, unlike that of the Hiding in Camouflage technique. Because of the color of its fur, in certain terrains like grassy plains, forest areas and so forth it can blend in naturally, granted it doesn't move. It's a bit of a drawback, but at the same time it can be used in a way to your benefit such as hiding behind the spider. At the same time, it has another camouflage ability specifically for rocky or dusty terrains, such as rocky outcrops, deserts etc. where it can cover itself with this element and hide in plain sight almost. It's legs are another defining feature, capable of attacking equally against weapons such as swords and kunai thanks to it's toughness; they can easily be compared to metal.

The webbing itself is pretty sub-standard, especially when compared to that of the Great Fire Spider. It's got no special qualities in terms of coloration or adhesiveness which can act in a way where it's perceived as normal spider silk, but has special properties of it's own. The Great Wind Spider can use it's own element to concentrate chakra into the webbing to increase its lethality, similar to that of just imbuing a normal kunai with wind chakra. However it's a great amount and ranked, which makes it even tougher to fight against. It'd make a great combination with the Blue Joro Spider technique.

If I were to fight this spider in particular it'd never happen no one uses spiders I'd probably go with Lightning Release, just because of the natural strength when paired against Wind. But then again that'd be way too easy. If I were to really fight the spider I'd have to evaluate the situation at first. Terrain is one of the most important things with this spider, given its camouflage abilities. If I'm fighting in an awkward terrain that suits it, well I'm not going to have a real good time now. I'd find using Earth Release to impale it from underneath would work wonders, seeing as it wouldn't be able to envision such an attack coming or defend from it so easily.

Probably a silly question, but all these <insert element> spiders can use their given element's techniques right? Or is that not a thing.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its how you think you can tame it was going for a more RP training lol as for your questions I will varify since for them to be able to use the element it would need to be clearly stated ^^

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Dai Raikumo) Summoning Technique: Great Lightning Spider
Description: The spitting spider, with a body size of one meter large and two meter long legs. Having an orange complexion all around the body and legs, with tiny fur sticking out randomly around the body. They have 4 eyes, one on each side of the head. They do not have any unique or powerful physical trait, their main capability is the use of their venom. The silk they have is adhesive, but on command the spider can infuse the silk with a paralyzing base venom, this will not only restrict the opponents body because of the adhesive property of the silk, but it will also start to slowly paralyze the opponent due to the venom and in time completely prevent bodily movement (B-Rank ability). Along with this ability, they can also sink their fangs into an unlucky prey, piercing them but also releasing the venom into the bloodstream which can create excruciating pain from within and speed up the process of paralyzing the full body of the prey (A-Rank ability).

Now sticking with the whole RP style training create your own way of taming the spider lol Also just like before talk about the strengths and weakness of using this spider and also fighting the spider if you were the opponent.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its how you think you can tame it was going for a more RP training lol as for your questions I will varify since for them to be able to use the element it would need to be clearly stated ^^

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Dai Raikumo) Summoning Technique: Great Lightning Spider
Description: The spitting spider, with a body size of one meter large and two meter long legs. Having an orange complexion all around the body and legs, with tiny fur sticking out randomly around the body. They have 4 eyes, one on each side of the head. They do not have any unique or powerful physical trait, their main capability is the use of their venom. The silk they have is adhesive, but on command the spider can infuse the silk with a paralyzing base venom, this will not only restrict the opponents body because of the adhesive property of the silk, but it will also start to slowly paralyze the opponent due to the venom and in time completely prevent bodily movement (B-Rank ability). Along with this ability, they can also sink their fangs into an unlucky prey, piercing them but also releasing the venom into the bloodstream which can create excruciating pain from within and speed up the process of paralyzing the full body of the prey (A-Rank ability).

Now sticking with the whole RP style training create your own way of taming the spider lol Also just like before talk about the strengths and weakness of using this spider and also fighting the spider if you were the opponent.
I still don't really know how to tame the spider, if you summoned it wouldn't it be under your control? How would I be able to get it to like me? Do I just feed it some lightning chakra? Offer a blood pact?

Maybe if anything I'd try to show off my prowess with Lightning jutsu. From what I understand in the series, it was shown by Naruto that he would assert dominance and prove his skill to Gamabunta in order to show he was capable of being his master. Considering the spiders from what I know don't have a personality or any sort which is kind of disappointing, I'd likely try to show off the element it knows the best. In this case, because it's the Great Lightning Spider I'd probably show off my own Lightning skills to win it over. For example now, I'd perform a high level Raiton jutsu like Raikiri to prove my worth and hopefully win over the spider's trust.

As for the abilities of the spider, it's honestly one of the weaker spiders in terms of what it can and can't do. It seems to have all the basic abilities that spiders have, such as a 360 degree field of vision and capabilities of producing its own silk. However it doesn't seem to be as large as the other spiders which doesn't really have any disadvantage. If anything it could make the spider more nimble? Not that it really means anything but I digress. It's venom is unique in the sense that its a paralysis type of venom as opposed to one that will outright kill you. Application of this venom seems to be through touch if it's done with its silk, or injected into the blood stream if capable. I'd guess a fullbody chakra surge would be enough to get out of the paralysis if you're affected by it, similarly to breaking out of a genjutsu.

At what speed does the paralysis take effect?

If I were to fight the spider, I don't know what I'd do. The fact that its smaller than the other elemental spiders is a bit of a problem, and that it's also lightning would mean Earth Release wouldn't be too effective against it. Nevertheless, I'd like to keep it trapped in a certain area if possible. The fact that it's smaller means it wouldn't take up much space, and would be easier to kill or just keep contained. It also helps that the spider doesn't seem to be physically strong and only has the debilitating paralysis within its web, which quite frankly wouldn't do much even if you were to use Earth Release. Just level up what it can do and limit that.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Could offer it a sacrifice lol could beat it up till it likes you lol its what your imagination can think of xd the speed takes around 3 turns to fully paralyze someone (basing it off how most snake venon when made for cjs are based off)

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Tefnut ) Summoning Technique: Tefnut
Description: Tefnut, one of the most respected spiders among the spider contract family. Her body can reach a body size of 1 meter large, having the normal amount of legs, eight to be exact, each leg is two meters long. She has a light blue complexion and is silky smooth all around her body. She has eight eyes, four on the front of her head, one on each side of her head, and two on the back, giving her a great visual advantage in a fight. Her body is quite slippery, this simple characteristics can be an advantage to her, for she is able to tuck her legs in and turn her body position inward, almost resembling a ball-like shape, she could then roll herself towards point A to point B, she is able to move at great speeds and run over a specific target delivering heavy damage (B-Rank). Through the use of her fangs, she can dig them into a target and release a venom into the opponents blood stream, this venom has painful effects, causing great internal pain (A-Rank ability). She is able to produce a blue, water like silk.

Bascially a spider version of the Pokemon Golem she has poison and does the stuff of normal spiders also

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Busou) Summoning Technique: Busuo
Description: Busou, is one of the spiders within the main spider contract. He is quite large in body size, overall 1 meter large, allowing the summoner to ride on top of the back of the spider. Busou has the same amount of legs as any other spider, around eight, but his leg span is extremely long, more so then the average spider itself, each leg is up to two meters in length each. Busou has eight eyes, four in the front, one on each side of its head, and two on the back, giving the spider a complete view of the battlefield. The spider external color is brown, however this is due to the fact that the spider has a thick layer of earth covering his entire body, in the form of jagged, spiky, edges all over. This layer of earth gives Bosuo a great defensive armor, with the armor itself being B-Rank earth. With the sharp edges, anything or anyone unlucky enough to make full contact with the spider would be pierced and likely harmed. Bosou has rather large fangs as well, pincer like fangs, that can penetrate armors and break up strong, sturdy-like materials with relative ease, being A-Rank in general power. Like any other spiders, Bosuo is able to produce a thick silk, with brownish color to it.

MOre of a tank/armored spider.

Now summons one of these of your choosing and have it attack the other and explain why you chose one over the other

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm...if I had to choose one to summon between the two spiders, I'd probably go with Busuo.

As you've explained, Busuo is more or less a tanky spider, made to deal with hits of its opponents. I feel the defensive value allows you to get an edge in battle because it's something that you wouldn't need to necessarily deal with. That and from what it seems from the description this armor looks to be passive maybe? I'm not too sure on that but from the description it says that its fur is a dark brown because it has a thick layer of earth covering it.

If I were to fight Tefnut, I'd probably get Busuo to tank his rolling hit. With it's strong armor which is equivalent of B-Rank, it should be able to take the hit quite easily and maybe put it in a compromising position using its rather intimidating body and multitude of legs. Although Tefnut could probably get out of that, Busuo can also use its webbing at the same time to tangle it up even more. Also I'd probably get the spider to bite into the other. It's strong jaws may not have a powerful venom like the other spiders, but it's raw power and force would be more than enough to break through its frail body and make it poof back to spiderland.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good now the last summoning ^^

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Dai Tsuchikumo ) Summoning Technique: Great Earth Spider
Description: Description: Dai Tsuchikumo is one of the premier stealth and earth affinity based spiders of the family. With eight legs, each one meter long and a two meter long torso. His body color is dark brown, with black eyes, and small hairs sticking out randomly around his body and legs randomly. His fangs are rather large as well, but have no real piercing ability, instead his fangs are able to easily crush solid objects. However, his true ability lies with his earth ability. When summoned, the spider can may immediately sink into the ground, as he is underground, the spider is able to detect all things that are going on, on level ground. He can easily come up and out of the ground whenever pleased as well. This ability is highly stealthy and able to be used in strategic opportunists in a fight, the spider can also erect individual limbs instead of his whole body, to strike an opponent, or attack from below (This is an C-Rank ability). With his mastery of the underground, he can also set up traps under an opponents location, such as trenches or the ground breaking down, anyone unlucky enough to be caught would sink underground and be caught in the trap, sustain damage by the trap alone, as well as what the spider might do himself (B-Rank ability). He can produce a white sink, which has a basic adhesive property.

An earth version of the other elemental spiders and more of a stealth spider. Just like before talk about the strengths and weakness of using this spider and also fighting the spider if you were the opponent.

Well also start more Spider Nin

(Kumo Nento no Jutsu) - Spider Sticking Spit Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Description: Emitting a stream of spider web from his mouth, the user will grab onto a nearby opponent, allowing him to swing them.
Note: Can only be used by Spider Contract signers.

Basically you can do a spiderman and swing yourself closer to enemies. You could combine this with tai and give them a punch or kick as you swing to them

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So what, no Great Water Spider? >_>

Earth Spider seems to be a powerful user of the Earth Projection Fish w/e its called jutsu, albeit seemingly a lot faster or stronger? I'm not quite sure on the speed but since the technique itself says "immediately" I'd assume it would be pretty fast. Though it's kind of neat that you can use this at the same time of the summoning, almost like you could activate it without anyone knowing, unless they had sensory or doujutsu. Even in that case it'd be hard to distinguish what would have just happened since they'd be able to see/sense a mass of chakra, not the actual spider itself (sans Byakugan).

The second ability of the Great Earth Spider while neat, isn't exactly very adaptable in our RP due to the whole "traps dont work at all" kind of thing we have going on. But the ability to dig out trenches and build traps without the target knowing would be nice. It'd be entirely possible to fight by digging a hole directly underneath where the target is, considering the spider gets the ability to sense those while underneath the ground. I kinda wish it got some ability similar to Busuo with the earth armor, maybe that could possibly be reshaped into something more deadly. Maybe that's a new custom... :O

If there's one thing, this really needs to be fixed. I had trouble for a while wondering what the hell it meant by "white sink" where it should be silk lmao.

If I were to fight the spider, I'd try to be very well aware of its ability to act all stealthy and traverse underground. Probably the best way to deal with him, albeit cheap would be Swamp of the Underworld to suffocate and drown the spider while it's doing its own little thing. It's not exactly fair, but it works for the most part. Without myself knowing he's underground I don't know what I'd do about it. I have a sensory bio so with that I could likely send lightning surges throughout the ground, such as Nagashi or a similar jutsy just to prevent the direct earth below me from being altered/manipulated to its liking. That'd be the best bet I think for the time being. Part of this battle is knowing what the spider is doing, which isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. If anything, maybe a close quarters engagement with its summoner to try and at least put them in a dangerous position if the spider were to still attack me directly, I dunno...

Spider Spit... highly disappointed you can't use this through your wrists instead, that just sucks. But this seems to be the most basic of spider ninjutsu available, in that it's only that you spit the webbing at someone directly. Can be used to get out of a sticky situation (pun not intended) or attack and bind someone you're fighting. I think it's one of those jutsu you can use to get someone in a really bad position, such as binding their feet or hands, choking them with the silk, or as the technique says: to just swing them somewhere. It's neat, and has a bunch of uses. Can easily be combined with the likes of Blue Joro Spider for even more manipulation.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope xd go make your own water spider lol and no it can only be used like it says to grab and opponent and swing them towards you and I know about the wrist part if anything make a CW based on Spider Man's wrist launchers to get around it ^^

(Kumo Sōka no Jutsu) - Spider Web Flower Technique
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 15
Description: A special adhesive net released from the user's mouth, these chakra enhanced nets stick to their prey and do not let go. The Nets themselves are very small, but can be created in a split second, so raising the rate of capture by spitting out several in a row is possible. It is useful technique against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two layered nets are plastered to a wall or tree behind them.

A very good capture jutsu using chakra enhanced spider webs. Its similar to Rain Glue where it will have the opponent stuck to something but this time you can stick them to a wall or a tree basically like what SpiderMan does to bad guys lol what jutsus would you see your self combining this with.

(Kumo Sōkei no Jutsu) - Spider Web Area Technique
Description: The user can send chakra through his spider webs to instantly detect the approach of any enemies foolish enough to touch it. These threads spread in all directions and are so sensitive that not even the slightest disturbance of the air will not go unnoticed. Also, the threads are so thin, they can hardly be seen, yet they are stronger than steel wires. This technique is especially useful in enemy territory when the user needs to rest while still remaining on guard.

Basically a spider sensing jutsu lol I actually tried to make this a cj a long time ago. You create strong spider webs on apr with steel wires that are hard to see. As the jutsu says even breezes go unnoticed. This would be good in the NW if you were to make a base and wanted a way of sensing people coming towards you or if you were a bounty hunter with your own base.

Alternative

Elite
Kin
300💸
Kumi
304💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope xd go make your own water spider lol and no it can only be used like it says to grab and opponent and swing them towards you and I know about the wrist part if anything make a CW based on Spider Man's wrist launchers to get around it ^^

(Kumo Sōka no Jutsu) - Spider Web Flower Technique
Type: Offensive
Description: A special adhesive net released from the user's mouth, these chakra enhanced nets stick to their prey and do not let go. The Nets themselves are very small, but can be created in a split second, so raising the rate of capture by spitting out several in a row is possible. It is useful technique against multiple enemies. Anyone caught by the two layered nets are plastered to a wall or tree behind them.

A very good capture jutsu using chakra enhanced spider webs. Its similar to Rain Glue where it will have the opponent stuck to something but this time you can stick them to a wall or a tree basically like what SpiderMan does to bad guys lol what jutsus would you see your self combining this with.

(Kumo Sōkei no Jutsu) - Spider Web Area Technique
Description: The user can send chakra through his spider webs to instantly detect the approach of any enemies foolish enough to touch it. These threads spread in all directions and are so sensitive that not even the slightest disturbance of the air will not go unnoticed. Also, the threads are so thin, they can hardly be seen, yet they are stronger than steel wires. This technique is especially useful in enemy territory when the user needs to rest while still remaining on guard.

Basically a spider sensing jutsu lol I actually tried to make this a cj a long time ago. You create strong spider webs on apr with steel wires that are hard to see. As the jutsu says even breezes go unnoticed. This would be good in the NW if you were to make a base and wanted a way of sensing people coming towards you or if you were a bounty hunter with your own base.

I dunno about that, I'm pretty sure that's more or less a general spider web technique. Either that or you're trying to make spiders look weak. z_z

The first jutsu is nice, but ultimately its weak. It gives me the ability to spit webbing at people or objects, and binding them to terrain like trees and rocks. It's handy I'll give it that, and does have a plethora of uses, given the user is quite imaginative. I'm not sure how large these webs would be; the description does indeed say they're quite small, however I'd be willing to say they're bigger than your average body for example. I mean it wouldn't have a purpose if you couldn't actually stick them to a tree now. xD
But anyway, it has a nice amount of uses. You can use it several times in a row, making it quite suitable for massive groups of people, or just annoying flies who act like snakes with their summons and shadow clones. Despite the technique waning in power if you did perform it like that, but it works I'd like to see some......alternative uses of this, such as binding someone's hands together when you see them stringing together some hand seals, or to some weapon they intend to throw at you. It's not huge, but it'd be nice to stuff up their plans in that way, and in a sense severely limit their usage as to what they can and can't do.

Not too sure what I'd combine this with entirely. It really depends on what I use and when I use it. For example, I could combine this with simple Earth Release techniques if I wanted to use this in conjunction with something; give the webbing something to stick to. Though that's if I use this jutsu as a followup. If I were to use something else afterwards, I might go with something huge and devastating like *insert huge fire jutsu* just to give them something else to worry about. That's all I got for the time being.

Spider Web Area seems a bit strange, just because the description itself seems a bit contradictory. From what I understand you're flowing chakra through existing spider webs, but these webs are also as strong as steel and almost invisible? Either way it's the spider's own sensory technique and that's what matters. To be sensitive enough for even the smallest gusts of wind to become noticeable might be great, but also a great setback. Someone could just use a jutsu and make me think they're coming from one direction, but in hindsight come from somewhere else completely. Though this is one of those techniques that would be very hard to notice if it were being used unless they had chakra sensory or some kind of doujutsu, and even in that case they probably wouldn't be able to tell whats happening exactly as this jutsu is fuelled by chakra alone.

It's more or less of a jutsu used for the NW, not something that can be used in the heat of battle which is a little unfortunate. Should also be noted that this falls under motion sensory, not feeling like your standard chakra sensory.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is a general one its called the Blue Joro Spider which you already learnt lol it was the second thing I taught you

(Kumo Shibari no Jutsu) - Spider Bind Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: After performing a single hand seal, the user gathers his spider webbing into his mouth and spits it out into a wide web pattern. This web can envelop his foes and tie them down to a nearby surface. Chakra is flowing through the web, so its difficult to escape from it.

Do a single hand sign and spit out webs from your mouth and manipulate it into a wide web pattern.
The web is to envelop the opponent and tie them down to a nearby surface kinda like throwing a net over a person xd the web will be chakra infused to make it harder to escape. This is another web capture jutsu. Why would you use this one over the other ones and vice versa.

(Kumo Ninpo: Arakunē no Megumi) Spider Ninja Arts: The Anointment of Arachne
Type: Supplementary/Defensive/Offensive
Description: The technique, utilized by a chosen few of the Spider Contract, follows the concepts of the Tarantula species where the user will have his chakra form minuscule hairs to jut from the pores of his skin all over his body. These hairs aren't very visible to the naked eye as they appear as translucent minor body hair. Their purpose however, is to act as an irritant to opponents whenever it comes in contact with any exposed skin and/or body parts such as the eyes, nose, and even ears. By having this technique fall in tandem with Taijutsu and other close quarter arts the user can effectively transfer these hairs onto his opponent to have them itch and wail at their troublesome nature- much like that of the actual Tarantula technique. In addition to close quarter application, the user can have all the hairs evicted from his body in an omnidirectional burst up to short ranged of his person, doing this however ends the technique. The hairs, being translucent by nature but silvery in direct light won't be noticed much by opponents but again once it lands on their exposed skin and body parts instant irritation occurs which can stop even the most focused warrior in the middle of an attack. In addition to this the hairs also serve as a grip to users, allowing them to scale walls and traverse slippery surfaces with ease.
Note: Lasts three turns
Note: Can only be used four times per match
Note: Courtesy of Penguin

A jutsu made by Penguin. A jutsu of course based on Spiderman and using your hairs all over your body. You can use this jutsu in combo with taijutsu to basically inject hair into opponents to make them itch and wail. You can also have the hairs burst from your body hitting your opponent in short range of you. You can also use this to scale walls and traverse slippery surfaces with ease just like Spiderman lol