116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unofficial spar
Free use of basic stuff
Customs allowed

Comming back from his classified mission that lasted 3 years, Sengoku meets a fammiliar face.

-Dm... is that you?

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ill use my swift release for this fight. yellow in sig.

It is I! Long time no see. Let's hope your fighting hasnt gotten rusty. I want to see for myself.

During the statement Kotaro speads his legs shoulder width with the right foot leading knees slightly bent, one arm bent guarding his chest while the other arm guarding his right side. Once his ready stance is performed, he shifts his weight forward and pushes off of is rear leg after charging chakra to bolt in front of his opponent.

Take this!

One before his opponent, Kotaro charged chakra to his left fist guarding his chest while pulling it back before dealing a powerful straight punch to the nose. With the power coming from the linear momentum of the dash and the thrust of his arm it would force the opponent back skipping across the ground a few meters.

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Cool new helmet my friend. I will do my best not to dissapoint you.

Saying that, as soon as you start dashing towards him, the Admiral activates the Tegatana on both his hands, right foot forward, kneeled, the other back, to help him hold his ground. His hands are forming an X patern, guarding his body and face, wile ready to do a couple of slashing forward motions... which he does as soon as you are short range from him, aimed to slash your arm off (the arm used to deliver the punsh.

-This fighting style I once promised to teach you... I have trained it all those years! You'll see how far I've developed it, and I'll teach you how to master it my friend.

PS: This is the regular, non jutsu version of the tegatana. <- a side note to be used in our training.

Wakizashi

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-Cool new helmet my friend. I will do my best not to dissapoint you.

Saying that, as soon as you start dashing towards him, the Admiral activates the Tegatana on both his hands, right foot forward, kneeled, the other back, to help him hold his ground. His hands are forming an X patern, guarding his body and face, wile ready to do a couple of slashing forward motions... which he does as soon as you are short range from him, aimed to slash your arm off (the arm used to deliver the punsh.

-This fighting style I once promised to teach you... I have trained it all those years! You'll see how far I've developed it, and I'll teach you how to master it my friend.

PS: This is the regular, non jutsu version of the tegatana. <- a side note to be used in our training.
the opponent was attempting to slash Kotaro's hand as he thrust his fist to the opponent. During the opponent's attempt, with just chakra control Kotaro caused 3 kunai to hover before shooting what the opponent was using to slash Kotaro. This intercepted the opponent's slash allowing Kotaro to go thru with the punch to the nose knocking the opponent a few meters back as he skips across the ground.

Not yet!
Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.