Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, so, many people have asked about the last spot on my "Seven Sovereign Flames" technique, and it's getting to be a bit of a running joke these days, so I'm just going to auction, and failing that, raffle the last spot away. Here's how this is going to work. This is an "open" thread, so anyone can post here, but only once. Post more than once, and I'll just ignore you. ;) You can either post with a trade offer, or simply post your interest in the tech. Some time within the next day or two, or if , surprisingly people want this shit, and a certain number of posts are made, I'm going to look over them. If I like a post with a trade offer, then it's a done deal. The Jutsu are traded, and I can finally put this last spot to rest, even though I truly don't believe "smelly flames" are worth trading for. If not, I'm putting all the names into this , spinning it, and teaching it to the name that comes up. Either way, the last spot will go to someone, and people can stop hounding me about this rather shitty flame. Simples.

For those who've not heard of this technique, here it is;

(Nanatsu Shukenja Kaen) Seven Sovereign Flames
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Created by a group of Fire Style Masters who used their emotions to influence their Chakra, the Seven Sovereign Flames are not considered traditional Jutsu in the sense that the user simply gathers Chakra, adds various changes to Shape and Nature, then performs it against their opponent in Battle. Rather, they are the purest form of "Supplementary Enhancement" for all techniques that the user knows that fall under the Basic 5 Element of Fire. The user takes their skill in the manipulation of the Fire Element and combines it with their powerful, sometimes overwhelming, emotions, with the result being seven new types of Fire, each with their own special properties, all derived directly from the emotions infused into them. The Seven Masters all created their Sovereign Flames after succumbing to the repercussions of their own emotions. One was consumed with hatred and rage, and hurt the one he loved, while another gave up something precious to them, and was consumed with overwhelming grief and sadness. After their own traumatizing experiences, and eventual personal revelations, they all came to understand and accept the flaws in their own emotional states, and used their understanding of these emotions to further their skills in Fire Release, revealing their true colours as it were. The concept of emotions influencing Chakra has been referenced in the series on a few occasions. One of the best examples of this is Karin Uzumaki, a powerful Sensor-Type Ninja with a unique and extremely detailed form of Sensory perception. Using her Sensory abilities Karin once described both Naruto and Sasuke's Chakra at around the same time in the series claiming Naruto's was "bright and warm", while Sasuke's was "dark and cold", which coincided with both of their emotions during the Five Kage Summit Arc. Karin's description of the nature of both Naruto and Sasuke's Chakra supports the concept that one's Chakra is tightly interwoven with the current state of the users emotions, with this Jutsu using different emotions to directly affect and alter the user's Fire Release Chakra in unique and interesting ways.

The Seven Sovereign Flames are directly applied to one's biography, under the Specialties section as an extension of the Fire Element, thus requiring any user of this Jutsu to specialize in the Fire Element. Within this extension of their Fire Element specialty, the user must specify one of the Seven Sovereign Flames, which becomes their "personal" Sovereign Flame, which they naturally embody, allowing the user to imbue their entire Fire Release arsenal into that Sovereign Flame, each with their own unique properties (All of which are explained below). Only one user of this Jutsu can specialize in any given Sovereign Flame at a time, meaning two users cannot embody the same Flame at the same time. The Sovereign Flame that the user specializes in will always be available to the them at the start of a battle (in addition to base/ regular Fire Style), at no additional Chakra cost. Additionally, while the Sovereign Flames have their own unique properties, they are all still considered, for all intents and purposes, Fire Style Ninjutsu, and always follow the Elemental interactions and guidelines for regular Fire Style, regardless of any unique or alternative properties they possess. Finally, the effects of the Sovereign Flames scale with the Rank, size, overall power, etc of the Jutsu they are infused into, just like any regular form of Elemental Ninjutsu, with higher ranking Jutsu logically dealing more severe effects upon contact with a target, object or surface.

The Sovereign Flames themselves are as follows;

Asmodeus' Ire - Created as the result of his rage hurting one he loved, Asmodeus created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own anger to access this brutally crimson red fire, which is deeply rooted in all things connected with rage. Asmodeus' Ire grants one's Fire Style with the ability to barbarically consume oxygen, creating a Fire that is extremely volatile, and explodes on contact with any form of solid matter. This phenomena is also referred to as a "thermobaric explosion", and has the added benefit of severely reducing oxygen levels in the immediate area of effect of any Fire Jutsu imbued with this Sovereign Flame, lessening the power of any and all Fire Style within the area after this Sovereign Flame has been used by 1 Rank.

Alisa's Bliss - The end result from the overbearing joy that she brought into the world, Alisa created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own joy to access this vibrant Sovereign Flame, which is linked directly to the user's happiness. As she was never one to enjoy fights, Alisa's Bliss has no blatantly offensive properties, creating a yellow flame that grants one's Fire Style with the ability to blind all within Short Range of a Jutsu imbued with this Sovereign Flame, similar in nature to a flashbomb.

Diarmuid's Covetousness - Born from attempting to fill an empty, endless void in his life by accumulating material goods, Diarmuid forged this gangrenous green Sovereign Flame,which is deeply rooted in all things connected with jealousy. Diarmuid's Covetousness grants one's Fire Style with the ability to steal, or copy, the attributes and abilities of other Fire Release Jutsu it is able to make direct contact with, and successfully overpower. This applies to both friendly and enemy Jutsu, and allow attributes that stem from both the manipulation of the Chakra's Nature and Shape. However, any attempt to "steal" or "copy" the abilities of another Sovereign Flame will result in failure, as the conflicting nature of the emotions that constitute the Sovereign Flames will render each other inert. While it has no stolen attributes or abilities, it produces basic flames just like a regular Fire Jutsu, simply with a different colour.

Imogen's Sorrow - Imogen's perpetual sadness came from an ultimatum that shattered her life, with the resulting sadness causing her to forge her own Sovereign Flame by accident. The user must also know and understand their own sadness to access this silent, ghostly blue fire, which is deeply affected by the sorrows of ones life. Imogen's Sorrow infuses one's Fire Style with the property to exude an external endothermic reaction in place of the regular exothermic reaction, drawing in heat from the Jutsu's surroundings and forcing the outer reaches of the Jutsu to be "perceived" as cold. But despite this perception, at the core of any Jutsu imbued with Imogen's Sorrow still burns a powerful flame like regular Fire Ninjutsu, causing the usual burns on contact with a target or surface. The difference is the first moments where the Jutsu approaches an opponent, making them believe it's something entirely different from Fire Ninjutsu, thus giving the user a slight advantage.

Schifone's Acrimony - Unfortunately for it's creator, this Sovereign Flame was created from their abhorrent disgust for the world. The user must also know and understand their own disgust to access this pungent purple fire, which is connected with one's own sense of revulsion. Schifone's Acrimony grants one's Fire Style with the ability to produce an overwhelming scent, as it consumes more of the trace elements found in the air. With these higher concentrations of those trace elements, the flame bombards the opponents sense of smell, overloading it, while also effectively acting as an active marking agent that allows Olfactory Sensors, like Ninja Hounds and the Inuzuka, to track the target to the ends of the Earth, regardless of attempts to remove it.

Phobos' Recreancy - Born from a perpetual, crippling fear of the world, and the darkness within it, Phobos created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know and understand their own fears to access this deceptively dim black fire, which is deeply rooted in cowardice. Phobos' Recreancy imbues one's Fire Style with the unique property to emit zero light, thus creating a black fire that perfectly blends into darkness, and is well suited for assassinations or deception, as it is identical to the famed Black Flames of Amaterasu, though obviously lacking it's unique ability to never be extinguished.

Rhiannon's Clarity - Rhiannon was a very unique young woman, as she never really had any predisposition for any emotion whatsoever. Eventually she came to understand that this was not the product of apathy, or a disinterest in showing any emotion, but simply the result of achieving a true state of peace, and by coming to acknowledge this, she created this Sovereign Flame. The user must also know have a sense of neutrality to access this surprisingly unique pure, clear fire, which is the result of enlightenment. Rhiannon's Clarity imbues one's Fire Style with the unique property to completely allow light to almost pass completely through it, thus creating the illusion that the user's fire is invisible. Despite this "invisibility", it still distorts any light that passes through it, created a "wavy" effect that can still be seen by the naked eye.​

Note: This Jutsu must be stated in the user's biography, and posted at the beginning of every battle.
Note: Chosen flame must be stated in the user's bio.
Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ.

And for all you TL;dr folks, here's the specific Flame that's up for grabs;

Schifone's Acrimony - Unfortunately for it's creator, this Sovereign Flame was created from their abhorrent disgust for the world. The user must also know and understand their own disgust to access this pungent purple fire, which is connected with one's own sense of revulsion. Schifone's Acrimony grants one's Fire Style with the ability to produce an overwhelming scent, as it consumes more of the trace elements found in the air. With these higher concentrations of those trace elements, the flame bombards the opponents sense of smell, overloading it, while also effectively acting as an active marking agent that allows Olfactory Sensors, like Ninja Hounds and the Inuzuka, to track the target to the ends of the Earth, regardless of attempts to remove it.​

Take note of how poor this Flame is in comparison to the others, and offer accordingly. And for the record, I will not take it personally if this gets zero trade offers, and everyone just wants to try their luck for a freebie. I'd do it too to be frank, cause, like I said, I don't think "smelly flames" are worth the trouble. I actually intended to just give it away in the spirit of the holidays, but some real bs happened in the last day or so, so I'm not particularly in an overly "festive" mood, and need something to cheer me up. Looking at a thread full of people I'm about to potentially piss off, upset, and screw over sounds like a fun idea. And with that said, let the thirsting, finessing and bidding begin!!

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So... Even though a couple of you guys said you wanted to trade, since you didn't actually post anything... **shrugs**

Okay, here goes. The "winner" is...

You must be registered for see images

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o-o We doing this? WE DOING THIS?
Only question i have is that can i choose not to use it? Though i probably will since it hides my scent

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
o-o We doing this? WE DOING THIS?
Only question i have is that can i choose not to use it? Though i probably will since it hides my scent
Yeh, we are doing this.

Yeah, you can choose to use it or not. There's no requirement for activating it either. No Chakra, Jutsu, Timeframe slot, etc. You just passively imbue your flames with your emotion, in this case disgust, and they change accordingly.

The Sovereign Flame that the user specializes in will always be available to the them at the start of a battle (in addition to base/ regular Fire Style), at no additional Chakra cost.