Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Visenya gave a blank look at the apology, but her smile and nod of acceptance were genuine. She had not intended her tone to be hostile. She also noted the Mage's choice of words with regards to his status with interest. Curious, for a man of his obvious noble bearings.

She beamed at his compliment, however, and raised her own glass in response, taking a delicate sip of its almost clear content. "Do you like it? An acquaintance of mine imports it from a place in the Great Wind Desert near the Gulf. My husband simply cannot do without it in the morning." She laughed pleasantly, with an expression of the same disposition. "But this grape is native to the Archipelago. It is still not too late to try it." She discretely slid the empty goblet a few inches towards her guest.

The news he brought were interesting. Violent, which was unsurprising, but interesting. She had not herself heard of any conflict, although even the local rumormongers spoke of these new, rising 'nations'. A militarized, ninja-run parody of the nation state, she thought to herself with distaste. Pirates in the land of water, however, that spelled trouble for the Archipelago. She would ask about them, but first...
"My grandfather, Lord Aenar Targaryen, raised this castle. Our family has always enjoyed a special bond with dragons and their flames helped shape many of the stones that still make up the walls today. Indeed, my Vhagar was bound to my grandmother, Alyssa, at that time. That is the simple origin of the name." Her visage hardened then, as she countered with her own question. "But these pirates, you must tell me more about them. Who are they, how powerful are they? This Cluster relies heavily on shipping for our prosperity, so anything you can tell me would be of great help."
He could tell by the way she held herself, the look in her eyes, the words she chose in every response, she was trying to work him out, trying to find his end goal. Well maybe it would be better to show her.

"I was wondering, before going into such details, i'd like to show you something? There are those that fight the pirates currently from what i hear by the names of Kaizen and Kurama if i'm not mistaken. Anyway, i would show you here but, for this, i would need a little space? A spire, a courtyard, any large open space will be fine.

As for the wine, maybe later this evening if i'm still welcome i'll take you up on that offer. It's just something you've said has truely peaked my interest."

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He could tell by the way she held herself, the look in her eyes, the words she chose in every response, she was trying to work him out, trying to find his end goal. Well maybe it would be better to show her.

"I was wondering, before going into such details, i'd like to show you something? There are those that fight the pirates currently from what i hear by the names of Kaizen and Kurama if i'm not mistaken. Anyway, i would show you here but, for this, i would need a little space? A spire, a courtyard, any large open space will be fine.

As for the wine, maybe later this evening if i'm still welcome i'll take you up on that offer. It's just something you've said has truely peaked my interest."
Visenya only nodded, intrigued, and rose almost lazily from the divan, glass in hand, to lead the Mage through a small doorway hidden away in an alcove in one of the great hall's many corners, then through several twisting and oftimes poorly-lit corridors until they finally came to be outside once more. The Lady made a welcoming motion with one hand, wordlessly presenting her guest to a rather spacious raised courtyard, paved with a fine stone mosaic showing the Targaryen three-headed dragon in black stone among grey. It also had the added benefit of being hidden from curious onlookers on three sides by rock and the castle walls themselves.
Visenya quickly seated herself on one of a few delicate garden chairs arranged around a wooden guéridon at the edge of the courtyard, immediately reaching for a pear among a rich assortment of fruits that the servants must have arranged only moments ago. She smiled expectantly, leaning back slightly to enjoy the show that was surely to come.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Visenya only nodded, intrigued, and rose almost lazily from the divan, glass in hand, to lead the Mage through a small doorway hidden away in an alcove in one of the great hall's many corners, then through several twisting and oftimes poorly-lit corridors until they finally came to be outside once more. The Lady made a welcoming motion with one hand, wordlessly presenting her guest to a rather spacious raised courtyard, paved with a fine stone mosaic showing the Targaryen three-headed dragon in black stone among grey. It also had the added benefit of being hidden from curious onlookers on three sides by rock and the castle walls themselves.
Visenya quickly seated herself on one of a few delicate garden chairs arranged around a wooden guéridon at the edge of the courtyard, immediately reaching for a pear among a rich assortment of fruits that the servants must have arranged only moments ago. She smiled expectantly, leaning back slightly to enjoy the show that was surely to come.
It seemed his host didn't really expect much from what he had to offer, but merely was entertaining his offer out of politeness as a host. No matter. Even if she wasn't interested, by the time he was done, he would be sure to have her attention. As she rose he smiled in kind and followed her through the many passages. He couldn't help but think to himself how tiring it must be to live here, all these rooms, everything so far apart, he personally prefered the cosy comforts he had grown up with. With what seemed a long time, they finally arrived at a large courtyard as his host sat down without a word, relaxing from the start.

Zerer turned to face her and in an instant, his loyal servant, the man from before with the white hair appeared out of nowhere kneeling by his right side, bowing awaiting an order.

"My lord."

"Sorry for not asking permission, but i'd prefer it if my companion here stands guard for you, i can't guarentee anything with this so i'd rather be safe and offer protection to my host. With what i've seen so far, i do not doubt that you can handle yourself, but as my host you shouldn't have to, after he will leave once more."

What had really happened was Zeref had used his control over his own Edo tensei tobirama to force him to come here, in the way that he had, because he may indeed need his powers if this went .... wrong. Tobirama raied bowing to their host and walking over standing two meters to her side, stood to attention like an unmoving soldier. Now Zeref turned to face the large open courtyard.

"If there was ever a home build for this, Dragonstone would seem to be the place. M'Lady, i present to you..."

With that he performed a few handseals slamming his hands down, in a large blast of smoke the area was covered. Within the smoke something was there, two glowing orbs shon through the smoke, a burning smell filled the air, a rumbling growl shook the very air around them.

"Lord Igneel, King of the Fire Dragons, Father to my brother Natsu and my dear friend..."

In a growl while Kneeling, Zeref was cut off, from the smoke a giant figure rose, scales a ruby red, large green eyes, teeth long and sharp like swords.... there stood... Igneel...

"TARGHERYAN"
You must be registered for see images

ftg x 1
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Elemento Ryuujin Bosu Kuchiyose: Iguniru Furui KaRyuujin) Summoning Technique: Elemental Dragon Boss Summoning: Igneel, the Ancient Fire Dragon
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+80 if physically hit by this summon, +10 to the Fire based techniques it uses)
Description: The user proceeds to bite their thumb and slam it onto the ground, and will be shrouded in a mass black smoke cloud as flames erupt from the smoke Igneel emerges from the smoke. Igneel is roughly 20 meters tall, to his shoulders, his wing span is 50 meters, and his length (head to tail) is 50 meters. He is the largest of all the elemental dragon's and the physically strongest. He has dark red scales covering most of his body except for his under side and jaw. Being the Fire Elemental Dragon, Igneel is immune to all flames, and capable of using every Fire technique that the summoner knows. Igneel is perfectly capable of speaking.

Note: Can only be summoned Once per fight
Note: Can only stay on the field for 4 turns
Note: Can only use Custom Fire Techniques 2 times, and Basic Fire Techniques 4 times.
Note: As being immune to all Fire based techniques, Igneel is weak to Water Based technique, and exceptionally strong to Wind Based Techniques
Note: Can be summoned by Zanji, Hellsbadass, whomever signs the Fire Dragons part of the Elemental Dragon Contract.
Note: Is very capable of flight.
Note: If two people that have signed this contract are fighting each other, and one summons this Dragon the other is incapable of summoning him.
Note: This Dragon cannot be summoned against either Zanji or Hellsbadass.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seemed his host didn't really expect much from what he had to offer, but merely was entertaining his offer out of politeness as a host. No matter. Even if she wasn't interested, by the time he was done, he would be sure to have her attention. As she rose he smiled in kind and followed her through the many passages. He couldn't help but think to himself how tiring it must be to live here, all these rooms, everything so far apart, he personally prefered the cosy comforts he had grown up with. With what seemed a long time, they finally arrived at a large courtyard as his host sat down without a word, relaxing from the start.

Zerer turned to face her and in an instant, his loyal servant, the man from before with the white hair appeared out of nowhere kneeling by his right side, bowing awaiting an order.

"My lord."

"Sorry for not asking permission, but i'd prefer it if my companion here stands guard for you, i can't guarentee anything with this so i'd rather be safe and offer protection to my host. With what i've seen so far, i do not doubt that you can handle yourself, but as my host you shouldn't have to, after he will leave once more."

What had really happened was Zeref had used his control over his own Edo tensei tobirama to force him to come here, in the way that he had, because he may indeed need his powers if this went .... wrong. Tobirama raied bowing to their host and walking over standing two meters to her side, stood to attention like an unmoving soldier. Now Zeref turned to face the large open courtyard.

"If there was ever a home build for this, Dragonstone would seem to be the place. M'Lady, i present to you..."

With that he performed a few handseals slamming his hands down, in a large blast of smoke the area was covered. Within the smoke something was there, two glowing orbs shon through the smoke, a burning smell filled the air, a rumbling growl shook the very air around them.

"Lord Igneel, King of the Fire Dragons, Father to my brother Natsu and my dear friend..."

In a growl while Kneeling, Zeref was cut off, from the smoke a giant figure rose, scales a ruby red, large green eyes, teeth long and sharp like swords.... there stood... Igneel...

"TARGHERYAN"

ftg x 1
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Elemento Ryuujin Bosu Kuchiyose: Iguniru Furui KaRyuujin) Summoning Technique: Elemental Dragon Boss Summoning: Igneel, the Ancient Fire Dragon
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A (+80 if physically hit by this summon, +10 to the Fire based techniques it uses)
Description: The user proceeds to bite their thumb and slam it onto the ground, and will be shrouded in a mass black smoke cloud as flames erupt from the smoke Igneel emerges from the smoke. Igneel is roughly 20 meters tall, to his shoulders, his wing span is 50 meters, and his length (head to tail) is 50 meters. He is the largest of all the elemental dragon's and the physically strongest. He has dark red scales covering most of his body except for his under side and jaw. Being the Fire Elemental Dragon, Igneel is immune to all flames, and capable of using every Fire technique that the summoner knows. Igneel is perfectly capable of speaking.

Note: Can only be summoned Once per fight
Note: Can only stay on the field for 4 turns
Note: Can only use Custom Fire Techniques 2 times, and Basic Fire Techniques 4 times.
Note: As being immune to all Fire based techniques, Igneel is weak to Water Based technique, and exceptionally strong to Wind Based Techniques
Note: Can be summoned by Zanji, Hellsbadass, whomever signs the Fire Dragons part of the Elemental Dragon Contract.
Note: Is very capable of flight.
Note: If two people that have signed this contract are fighting each other, and one summons this Dragon the other is incapable of summoning him.
Note: This Dragon cannot be summoned against either Zanji or Hellsbadass.
Vhagar
Visenya's personal familiar that she always has summoned to her side during her travels. Vhagar is a fully grown, female Continental Wyvern of considerable size, being 12.2 meters (40 ft) in length from snout to tail, 2.4 meters (8 ft) tall at the hips, with a wingspan of 20,5 meters (67 ft) and weighing nearly six metric tons. Vhagar’s scales are a deep and dark green, but her spinal crest, horns and wing bones are all shades of white and beige. She has two muscular legs, a powerful, sleek tail and several rows of razor sharp teeth in her huge mouth. Her wings are equipped with a short, thick claw on the carpal bone of each appendage, with several phalanx bones extending from both, which she uses to support herself on land. Vhagar has a large chakra reserve of 300 and possesses the ability to wield Fire and Wind Release up to S-Rank.

Visenya's expression did not change as the white-haired servant appeared once again, but at her guest's reasonable explanation she gave another pleasant nod of approval. She did stir in her seat momentarily, quickly tying her long hair into a simple bun with a deft hand as Tobirama came to stand by her side. She greeted him with a curt smile, suitable for a man of his status, then reverted her attention to Zeref.
"I am grateful for the gesture, Ser," she said simply, voice as sweet as sugar. "However strong or weak, any Lady would appreciate such a stout protector. If you wish for him to stay, that would be no trouble."
She watched with interest as Zeref formed the customary hand seals required by the ancient summoning technique. His teasing remark about Dragonstone being the appropriate place further piqued her interest, which saw her leaning forwards with curiosity, trying to guess what the Mage would call forth. When the actual summon appeared, huge, growling and with green eyes as sharp as its claws, she let out an audible gasp of surprise.
"Lord Igneel..." she tasted the name on her tongue, feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. She rose from her chair again, draining her wine glass in one gulp, and stepped closer to the Fire Dragon. Hearing it speak her family's name was exhilarating; she could not speak to Vhagar herself.
"I am Visenya Targaryen," she presented herself, now almost as close to the summoning as Zeref. She inspected his scales with an almost scholarly diligence "It is an honor." Then, turning her gaze on the Mage she asked him. "You say he is a dear friend, and a dragon of this size must be ancient indeed. When did the two of you bond?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vhagar
Visenya's personal familiar that she always has summoned to her side during her travels. Vhagar is a fully grown, female Continental Wyvern of considerable size, being 12.2 meters (40 ft) in length from snout to tail, 2.4 meters (8 ft) tall at the hips, with a wingspan of 20,5 meters (67 ft) and weighing nearly six metric tons. Vhagar’s scales are a deep and dark green, but her spinal crest, horns and wing bones are all shades of white and beige. She has two muscular legs, a powerful, sleek tail and several rows of razor sharp teeth in her huge mouth. Her wings are equipped with a short, thick claw on the carpal bone of each appendage, with several phalanx bones extending from both, which she uses to support herself on land. Vhagar has a large chakra reserve of 300 and possesses the ability to wield Fire and Wind Release up to S-Rank.

Visenya's expression did not change as the white-haired servant appeared once again, but at her guest's reasonable explanation she gave another pleasant nod of approval. She did stir in her seat momentarily, quickly tying her long hair into a simple bun with a deft hand as Tobirama came to stand by her side. She greeted him with a curt smile, suitable for a man of his status, then reverted her attention to Zeref.
"I am grateful for the gesture, Ser," she said simply, voice as sweet as sugar. "However strong or weak, any Lady would appreciate such a stout protector. If you wish for him to stay, that would be no trouble."
She watched with interest as Zeref formed the customary hand seals required by the ancient summoning technique. His teasing remark about Dragonstone being the appropriate place further piqued her interest, which saw her leaning forwards with curiosity, trying to guess what the Mage would call forth. When the actual summon appeared, huge, growling and with green eyes as sharp as its claws, she let out an audible gasp of surprise.
"Lord Igneel..." she tasted the name on her tongue, feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. She rose from her chair again, draining her wine glass in one gulp, and stepped closer to the Fire Dragon. Hearing it speak her family's name was exhilarating; she could not speak to Vhagar herself.
"I am Visenya Targaryen," she presented herself, now almost as close to the summoning as Zeref. She inspected his scales with an almost scholarly diligence "It is an honor." Then, turning her gaze on the Mage she asked him. "You say he is a dear friend, and a dragon of this size must be ancient indeed. When did the two of you bond?"

As she turned and spoke to Zeref, he very clothing was blown, he hair sent everywhere by a large gust, smoker surrounded them both as a loud tremendous roar shoot the entire keep down to it's foundations. Zeref would fall to one knee in a bow with his head low as Igneel spoke.

"This.... is how the Targeryan's act now... No ... Respecctttt.... You call this dragonstone.... based on THOSE.... things... loyal to your family.... and now you don't even bow.... and turn your back on THE King... Maybe i should rip the very throat out of your little pet above... maybe then you'd show some respect...

The founder of this... rock.... he showed us respect one... he honoured us... and now this is what this bloodline has come too.... "

Now he moved his gaze over Zeref, his eyes asking all the questions, as Zeref began to answer....

"Forgive me, i should of explained upon your arrival. I summoned you here for one reason, the same reason you took on my brother all those years ago... i do not doubt you but you know the very threat we face old friend.... Achnologia...."

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As she turned and spoke to Zeref, he very clothing was blown, he hair sent everywhere by a large gust, smoker surrounded them both as a loud tremendous roar shoot the entire keep down to it's foundations. Zeref would fall to one knee in a bow with his head low as Igneel spoke.

"This.... is how the Targeryan's act now... No ... Respecctttt.... You call this dragonstone.... based on THOSE.... things... loyal to your family.... and now you don't even bow.... and turn your back on THE King... Maybe i should rip the very throat out of your little pet above... maybe then you'd show some respect...

The founder of this... rock.... he showed us respect one... he honoured us... and now this is what this bloodline has come too.... "

Now he moved his gaze over Zeref, his eyes asking all the questions, as Zeref began to answer....

"Forgive me, i should of explained upon your arrival. I summoned you here for one reason, the same reason you took on my brother all those years ago... i do not doubt you but you know the very threat we face old friend.... Achnologia...."
Visenya did not bow, she remained defiantly standing even though she felt the Dragon's smoldering power reverberating within every cell of her body. Igneel's roar sent a shiver of both excitement and trepidation down her spine; such strength, it nearly had her rubbing her legs together before she remembered herself. The dragon's threat, however, and the insult that followed it was met with a very different reaction. Her entire demeanor changed in an instant, her violet eyes suddenly blazing with fury and... something else. A white and red fan was suddenly clutched in her one hand; where it came from was hard to say, while she raised the other in a universal warning sign. She hardly heard what the Mage told his summon to assuage its anger, but for the sound of blood rushing in her ears.
"Ñuhor līr gūrēnna," she hissed at the fire dragon, her expression one of seething rage. "I will be addressed with respect in my own home, zaldrīzes. My ancestors made partners of your kind, not masters. A King you may be, but not mine, so tread carefully with your threats of violence, or I will show you just what the power of our bloodline has come to."

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Bashōsen ) - Banana Palm Fan
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( -20 passively per turn to wield )
Damage points: 80
Description: The Bashōsen is a large fan that is able to generate all five of the basic elemental chakra natures. To do so, the user need only say a mental command, which produces substantial amounts of the desired element when the fan is swung. The fan simply shoots out an S-Rank blast of any of the 5 basic chakra natures and can do so in a quick succession.
Note: Can only be used by Kinkaku, Ginkaku and Hagoromo Otsutsuki.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Visenya did not bow, she remained defiantly standing even though she felt the Dragon's smoldering power reverberating within every cell of her body. Igneel's roar sent a shiver of both excitement and trepidation down her spine; such strength, it nearly had her rubbing her legs together before she remembered herself. The dragon's threat, however, and the insult that followed it was met with a very different reaction. Her entire demeanor changed in an instant, her violet eyes suddenly blazing with fury and... something else. A white and red fan was suddenly clutched in her one hand; where it came from was hard to say, while she raised the other in a universal warning sign. She hardly heard what the Mage told his summon to assuage its anger, but for the sound of blood rushing in her ears.
"Ñuhor līr gūrēnna," she hissed at the fire dragon, her expression one of seething rage. "I will be addressed with respect in my own home, zaldrīzes. My ancestors made partners of your kind, not masters. A King you may be, but not mine, so tread carefully with your threats of violence, or I will show you just what the power of our bloodline has come to."

( Doujutsu: Rinnegan ) Eye Technique: Samsara Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the 3 great Doujutsu, the Rinnegan has, like the other, the ability to see chakra and the chakra flow of individuals. It also allows the user a great clarity of perception and tracking abilities, although its levels vary from user to user. Dispicted as the eyes of the SO6P, the Rinnegan awaken on Madara Uchiha after he obtained his EMS and implanted Hashirama's Senju cells in himself. Having both lineage from the SO6P allowed him to awake the Rinnegan. When Madara activates the Rinnegan, he seems to not suffer any kind decrease in his EMS abilities in terms of tracking speed, clarity of perception or seeing chakra. Eventually his eyes were bestowed upon Nagato Uzumaki and in him manifested lower abilities (equal or comparable to a 3 Tomoe Sharingan). While Nagato was never able to deactivate his eyes, Madara could switch at will between his EMS and Rinnegan eyes, although he wasn't able to go from 3 Tomoe to Rinnegan directly. Eventually Obito transplanted Nagato's (and subsequently Madara's) Left Rinnegan into himself. By doing so he gained access to both Doujutsu at the same time although losing the ability to deactivate the Rinnegan and as such, losing chakra constantly to maintain it.
Note: Constantly passively active in Nagato and Obito bios
Note: Requires activation ( spending move ) for Madara bios but remains active indefinetely afterwards if the user chooses to. After having a complete Madara bio with Rinnegan for 1 month, user becomes able to switch between both doujutsu without spending a move. User needs to have activated EMS before and had it active for 1 full turn.
Bashōsen ) - Banana Palm Fan
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40 ( -20 passively per turn to wield )
Damage points: 80
Description: The Bashōsen is a large fan that is able to generate all five of the basic elemental chakra natures. To do so, the user need only say a mental command, which produces substantial amounts of the desired element when the fan is swung. The fan simply shoots out an S-Rank blast of any of the 5 basic chakra natures and can do so in a quick succession.
Note: Can only be used by Kinkaku, Ginkaku and Hagoromo Otsutsuki.
Igneel was ancient, beyond the time of any mortal that lived to this day, before any household that currently resides in this realm but his pride was so much more than this, though, for once in his life, it had to take a back seet. The woman had rose to his challenge, thinking it stood a chance, normally that would qualify her for lunch but Igneel was shook to his very core from the mention of one name. Turning to Zeref now kneeling...

"Achno...logia.... but Natsu... wait that can't mean....."

A sudden panic settled into the dragon's eyes. Now for a beast of this glory, size and immense presense... to see a fear in its eyes would shake the very heart of anyone. Before Ingeel continued, Tobirama ran forwards Zeref spoke

"That's why i summoned you here. It's not possible, even with my powers, Natsu, your strength we all tried. The last one ended in the fall of Magnolia... but...."

He was stopped. The very air itself sudden grew cold, and something echoed through the air so loudly. From a corridor behind the lady, footsteps were coming. One after another, normal steps of a person, but getting louder.... and louder... closer and close until a figure Immerged from the tunnel who spoke with a casual sinister smile on it's face.

"I heard my name while playing outside with that pet of yours... you know... the wanna be dragon... quite fiesty one... i'll finish him off later... though... how could i pass up an opportunity for a catch up with Lord Igneel... you've evaded me for so long... yet alls i had to do is watch Old Zeref over here for some time and look what we have... now..."

Before he could go on, so much would happen at once it was hard to keep track of, but i'll break it down for you.

1. Tobirama changed direction drawing his sword to go and strike the new person, but before he could get even close a force hit him that couldn't be seen, blasting him into ash scattered over the courtyard

2. Igneel didn't speak instead he only released fire from his mouth with such ferocious power i would hit the entire side of the courtyard with the figure in.

3. Zeref would be infront of his host, his arms up, holding a barrier of absolute pushing force repelling the flames and heat protecting her. He'd perceived it since the arrival of the man in the corridor, he knew his friend Igneel, he want into auto pilot...

Now the worst part was, as it looked like the tremendous blast of fire would be enough to blow the very side off the fortess the v flames spiralled, changing direction behind pulled into a single focussed point, the new arrivals mouth, he'd absorbed... ate the flames with ease... Smiling he held out his hand looked at the stunned Ingeel, looking at him with his hand ready like a claw.

The next thing, there was a puff of smoke, Igneel was gone, the man was there in the smoke. He'd moved with such speed, aiming to strike the dragon, Zeref just broke the summoning, allowing Igneel to return to hiding.

The figure landed on the ground turning to Zeref stood infront of the lady. He looked angry, stressed, a drop of sweat down his face as he was trying to think.

"That was foolish of you dear boy.... interupting old friends like that... now, i guess maybe i should play with your little host... those guards weren't much fun... though... dragonstone is this? What a joke... now... how about we play?"

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from #001, Ruins of Chungsu.

Shayde casually strolled over the daintily bobbing of the ocean as the soles of his feet gave off a faint blue glow as he promptly arrived at the Southern Cluster. Watching from just far enough off-shore as to not be considered "arriving" at their shores, but close enough to observe the comings and goings of the people who called the Southern Cluster their home, he took note at how this place seemed wholly unaffected by the horrors of the world, instead opting to plod along like a hard working machine. Not one to be distracted by the little things, Shayde drifted from one "cluster" to the next like a piece of drift wood, his ultimate goal lying in a Land frozen in place...

Leaving Landmark.

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Visenya leaves her old life behind, making her way towards Chili Pepper Pass

Travel Itinerary: #008 -> #027 -> #028 -> #033 -> #038 -> #040 -> #043 -> #120 -> #118
Departing #008 Southern Cluster at 9:10am (29/06/19)
#027: 10:10am - 11:10am
#028: 11:10am - 12:10pm
#033: 12:10pm - 13:10pm
#038: 13:10pm - 14:10pm
#040: 14:10pm - 15:10pm
#043: 15:10pm - 16:10pm
#120: 16:10pm - 17:10pm
Arriving at #118 Chili pepper Pass at 17:10pm (29/06/19)

~Leaving Landmark