Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Once again it seemed the dimension of time was immaterial in the eternal ocean. Silence permeated through its infinitude loudly, carrying with it endless screams of nothingness. It stretched on forever, and yet was so small in the cosmic scale of Everything. After [eons,millennia,centuries,decades,years,months,weeks,days,hours,minutes,seconds] finally the specter appeared again. But this time it was different; it would be, ever so slightly, more perceptible by Isabella's Shinkaigan. The specter appeared more humanoid, and less of a fluid form of energy than it had before. Though its true form was still shrouded in mystery, with every few seconds that Isabella staring at it causing its body to distort and warp as if static on a television. But otherwise its form remained the same. Perhaps this was not the same specter from before. Its 'aura' was different. This one had a cosmic weight to its presence, as if the entire universe was contained within its small humanoid body. It moved slowly, deliberately, though it was unclear if by choice or by force. "You have been my eyes, Isabella. And through you have I learned much. You are quite good at defeat, aren't you?"
Isabella kept waiting for what seemed to be ages, yet also instants. She couldn't shake her defeat at the hands of Madara nor the gods, but she had learned something else entirely. The depths of her power were limitless, but her own sentiments were still far too immature. Her downfall was not power, nor was she weak by any chance. Her kindness made her unprepared, and preparation was everything.

(Dōjutsu: Shinkaigan) – Eye Technique: Abyssal Eyes
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: The Shinkaigan (深海), or the Abyssal Eyes and the Eyes of the Abyss, is the Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai that appears in the Voidseers. Two conditions must be met to awaken the Shinkaigan. The first is that one must become Void-touched; this is achieved when one becomes Void-touched. The second is by gaining sufficient knowledge of the Shinkaigan and the Voidseer’s innate abilities. This is a key characteristic of the Shinkaigan, noted by Solomon to be “eyes of knowledge” rather than “eyes of trauma,” making it distinct from the Sharingan. The Shinkaigan possesses a unique connection to the Void itself. Its abilities exist in both space and time separately. This comes to be because the Void exists both as a separate dimension and a state in time. Rewinding the clocks far enough would cause everything in the universe to eventually converge onto the Void. The Shinkaigan is the only way one can view the Void directly, peering into it to gain intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the universe as it is today. Without the Shinkaigan exposure to the Void and Shinkaigan Dōjutsu causes one to lose Sanity; though, like a double-edged sword, the Shinkaigan user also suffers a loss of Sanity. But because their eye allows them to perceive and cognize the Void differently from other humans, they lose Sanity at a slower rate. In the left eye the Shinkaigan allows the user to visually perceive lifeforce and lifecycles of anything, including inanimate objects. It derives this ocular power through the nature of the Void itself. The right eye allows the Shinkaigan wielder to view the Void as a physical space, perceiving it not as a point in time but a location. The wielder gains enhanced visual acuity, able to track targets at four times their speed. Though unlike other Dōjutsu it lacks the ability to perceive chakra. Activation of the Shinkaigan grants the user access to their Voidseer Dōjutsu, affording them the ability to use powerful temporal and spatial abilities.
Note: The user is able to passively activate the Shinkaigan after holding the Dōjutsu for one month.
Note: Gazing directly into the Shinkaigan causes a loss of 5 Sanity per turn unless the user also wields the Shinkaigan. Those who have completed Taijutsu training can avoid these effects by breaking eye contact with their opponent.

Before her, the potential of her abilities had materialized into the shape of a spectre. This one was similar to the one that activated her eyes, and allowed her to peer into the void. She did not understand it trully, but every step she took brought her closer to unveiling the misteries of the dimension.

If all you saw through my eyes was defeat, then you must have been blind all this time. Madara is not acting alone, and he did not unlock the Relic Core that he possesses. One has to sieve through his lies to find nuggets of truth. His mission to gather all the Bijuu and his connections to the core. It has nothing to do with the world, or his village. It was a quest given to him by the gods. Nefarion started me on my journey, but it was in dealing with you that I saw the Void, the Serpent and attained my own Core. Which Voidlord his attached to his journey, and which faction does he belong to?

I am not blind, he wants me to join his own faction, which wasn't even of his own creation. But I am more than willing to oppose him and his benefactor directly. I want to become your envoy, to become more than just your eyes, I can become your sword as well. If Madara is an envoy in this game of the gods, the only thing left to know here is: Which faction do you belong to?

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isabella kept waiting for what seemed to be ages, yet also instants. She couldn't shake her defeat at the hands of Madara nor the gods, but she had learned something else entirely. The depths of her power were limitless, but her own sentiments were still far too immature. Her downfall was not power, nor was she weak by any chance. Her kindness made her unprepared, and preparation was everything.

(Dōjutsu: Shinkaigan) – Eye Technique: Abyssal Eyes
Chakra: N/A (-10 per turn)
Description: The Shinkaigan (深海), or the Abyssal Eyes and the Eyes of the Abyss, is the Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai that appears in the Voidseers. Two conditions must be met to awaken the Shinkaigan. The first is that one must become Void-touched; this is achieved when one becomes Void-touched. The second is by gaining sufficient knowledge of the Shinkaigan and the Voidseer’s innate abilities. This is a key characteristic of the Shinkaigan, noted by Solomon to be “eyes of knowledge” rather than “eyes of trauma,” making it distinct from the Sharingan. The Shinkaigan possesses a unique connection to the Void itself. Its abilities exist in both space and time separately. This comes to be because the Void exists both as a separate dimension and a state in time. Rewinding the clocks far enough would cause everything in the universe to eventually converge onto the Void. The Shinkaigan is the only way one can view the Void directly, peering into it to gain intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the universe as it is today. Without the Shinkaigan exposure to the Void and Shinkaigan Dōjutsu causes one to lose Sanity; though, like a double-edged sword, the Shinkaigan user also suffers a loss of Sanity. But because their eye allows them to perceive and cognize the Void differently from other humans, they lose Sanity at a slower rate. In the left eye the Shinkaigan allows the user to visually perceive lifeforce and lifecycles of anything, including inanimate objects. It derives this ocular power through the nature of the Void itself. The right eye allows the Shinkaigan wielder to view the Void as a physical space, perceiving it not as a point in time but a location. The wielder gains enhanced visual acuity, able to track targets at four times their speed. Though unlike other Dōjutsu it lacks the ability to perceive chakra. Activation of the Shinkaigan grants the user access to their Voidseer Dōjutsu, affording them the ability to use powerful temporal and spatial abilities.
Note: The user is able to passively activate the Shinkaigan after holding the Dōjutsu for one month.
Note: Gazing directly into the Shinkaigan causes a loss of 5 Sanity per turn unless the user also wields the Shinkaigan. Those who have completed Taijutsu training can avoid these effects by breaking eye contact with their opponent.

Before her, the potential of her abilities had materialized into the shape of a spectre. This one was similar to the one that activated her eyes, and allowed her to peer into the void. She did not understand it trully, but every step she took brought her closer to unveiling the misteries of the dimension.

If all you saw through my eyes was defeat, then you must have been blind all this time. Madara is not acting alone, and he did not unlock the Relic Core that he possesses. One has to sieve through his lies to find nuggets of truth. His mission to gather all the Bijuu and his connections to the core. It has nothing to do with the world, or his village. It was a quest given to him by the gods. Nefarion started me on my journey, but it was in dealing with you that I saw the Void, the Serpent and attained my own Core. Which Voidlord his attached to his journey, and which faction does he belong to?

I am not blind, he wants me to join his own faction, which wasn't even of his own creation. But I am more than willing to oppose him and his benefactor directly. I want to become your envoy, to become more than just your eyes, I can become your sword as well. If Madara is an envoy in this game of the gods, the only thing left to know here is: Which faction do you belong to?
The cosmic entity roared in laughter at Isabella's futile attempt to bite back; an emotional reaction to what was stinging consecutive defeats. But in truth the cosmic entity cared little for her, petty victories, or even who these pawns she mentioned were. Its goal was freedom. A serpent lashing against its cage. In the short time that Isabella acted as his eyes, he had learned and developed considerably from a human standpoint - a trait from its intrinsic Mind Quickening. Her eyes were small gateways to the world outside the Void, small holes from which he could peer into the great beyond that was out of reach from his own great beyond. He was everything, but he was also nothing. And his pressure and aura continued to emphasize that cosmic presence, a universal existence. His laughter subsided, even as his image flickered in Isabella's sight. "The left hand knows not what the right does. You, my eyes. And Madara, *$&*(S#&SK(@@(." His words were distorted, unintelligible to Isabella. It was a combination of his own otherworldly existence, and Isabella's underdeveloped Shinkaigan - the eyes of knowledge that could glimpse Truth. "Factions mean nothing. Ultimate Truth. Glimpse the endless existence. See what cannot be seen. EVERYONE SERVES PURPOSE. SERVES TRUTH."

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The cosmic entity roared in laughter at Isabella's futile attempt to bite back; an emotional reaction to what was stinging consecutive defeats. But in truth the cosmic entity cared little for her, petty victories, or even who these pawns she mentioned were. Its goal was freedom. A serpent lashing against its cage. In the short time that Isabella acted as his eyes, he had learned and developed considerably from a human standpoint - a trait from its intrinsic Mind Quickening. Her eyes were small gateways to the world outside the Void, small holes from which he could peer into the great beyond that was out of reach from his own great beyond. He was everything, but he was also nothing. And his pressure and aura continued to emphasize that cosmic presence, a universal existence. His laughter subsided, even as his image flickered in Isabella's sight. "The left hand knows not what the right does. You, my eyes. And Madara, *$&*(S#&SK(@@(." His words were distorted, unintelligible to Isabella. It was a combination of his own otherworldly existence, and Isabella's underdeveloped Shinkaigan - the eyes of knowledge that could glimpse Truth. "Factions mean nothing. Ultimate Truth. Glimpse the endless existence. See what cannot be seen. EVERYONE SERVES PURPOSE. SERVES TRUTH."
Once again, the Specter spewed gibberish and riddles. There wasn't much to go on, and it wasn't much to learn more. She was connected with this Specter from their previous encounter. She had no recollection of what happened throughout, only that he summoned that strange water snake, and then she felt his body merge with hers when she was spiralling into insanity. She had no idea why she felt his presence, for she did not recall willingly stepping into him, but she this little bits of information were enough to know that they somehow merged together.

But was this Specter a personification of her own power, or someone else's? Isabella hated the notion of being played with, but she has been betrayed and mocked by Madara one too many times. This power would be hers, no matter what.

Teach me!

She said, peering with her own Shinkaigan into the specter's eyes. Even has the specter flickered in and out of focus. She stared at the light that felt from the sky, golden and unnatural, and she stared at the water, ruled not by the laws of physics. She tried to recall the same sensation she had when she peered into the Void and saw the Serpent. She focused on the same experience,hoping she could drink in more knowledge.

Reactions: System001

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
This post starts a mission utilizing the following element(s):
- Terrorize a large community (4)

The duo was slowly approaching towards what appeared to be a campsite not too far off in the distance, or at leas that what they assumed. They would walk silently, as they moved just over a cliff that overlooked some of the mining caves nearby. Mirabelle’s eyes tried to adjust to the view but the consistent mist was making it a bit harder. The only noticed the smoke due to it’s darker and denser appearance than the mist currently present. As she opened the scroll and started to read the instructions on some of the Kinjutsu Techniques she’ll be practicing later on, she wanted to savor this moment to do it in the Land of Fire, namely Tanigakure. She sighed, looking at her Yang creation with a rather small smile – as she would first simply perform the henge no jutsu onto herself, completely hiding her normal appearance while still donning a mask with the transformation. “It’s been a while since I’ve caused a little bit of trouble…sadly this place will be where I take out my rage…” she commented in a lowered tone as she overlooked the area once more. She would breath in and out, as she jumped from the cliff side and onto the ground. She was just outside the large settlement of mine works and their families. As her eyes darted to the left side, she noticed someone walking nearby – as a sword immediately appeared out of her seal located on her palm and as she controlled it remotely as it pierced into the target’s neck. The young man, roughly sixteen of age would have the sword lunged into his throat, as he gasped for air but she mentally twisted the sword, cutting more into his flesh as she simply extracted it from his neck. The boy lifelessly fell to the ground, as she would simply scuff. She took the body and hurdled it into the direction of the others in town to see. “Wh…at?” one of the men said, seeing the dead body but it wasn’t long until the noticed the masked woman approaching.

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.
(Uranau Ha Sakuhin ) Divine Blade Works
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A
Description: Divine Blade Works is a unique piece of technology mixed with ninjutsu. For generations, members whom have come to learn the unique style of combat commonly referred to as “Dance of the Blade Sage” has meet with multiple difficulties. The first of this problem being the unconventional travel method, needing to carry a backpack for housing the blades. The wires becoming a frequent hazard in use as well. As such members of the Black One’s from Hanguri ordered the creation of new technology that would better the use of the style – though with the razing of the Freehold, not many where able to see the finished product. A prototype of the system was only recently discovered in old books, detailing the functionality of the gear. In turn the system “Divine Blade Works” was reimagined with new technological scholars in order to create the perfect tool. In terms of the actual tool its comprised of mainly on the concept of remote controlling the blades, like the original style does but with more seamless direction. The blades are each outfitted at their handles with unique cores that is remotely connected to central hub located on the user’s person, usually integrated into their bodies if a cyborg or in the user’s clothing if normal. These cores transmit chakra instantly and passively between one another, guided and controlled by the user’s gestures and mental control which are then translated by the central hub and distributed to each blade or individual blades – thus no longer needing the razor wiring initially needed to control the blades. In terms of housing the blades – cyborgs keep the blades within their cybernetic body while normal humans have a special seal located on the same hub that releases or seals the blades back into it when not in use. While this is usually intended to be used with the Dance of the Blade Sage CFS, the swords can also simply be used for Kenjutsu or other sword-based techniques or style. The one true advantage of this is gaining the ability to utilize kenjutsu at range, as the user simply needs to transmit the chakra to the blade in order to utilize it if needed (capable of transferring any sort of chakra, including elemental etc). The activation of these blades is passively done but requires 10 chakras in order to do so, while also absorbing -5 chakra per turn to keep active. The user can only sustain up to six blades at a time; each one having the durability of a regular weapon though utilizing the seal the user can simply replace any broken swords (which requires -5 chakra per blade, but done passively). The cores can be activated any up to three times per battle, but lasts as long as the user desires. The design of the blades are largely up to the user - allowing creative freedom in their design.

Who are you?!” he called out to her, nothing. All she did was smile underneath near mask; as music started to mask the entire town. As she did, immediately blue flames would erupt from her person as she swung her hand. The blue flames took the shape of felines, ranging from lions, tigers etc. All the giant elemental familiars would each latch onto anyone nearby they can find, biting and burning into their skin. The screams of the innocent folks couldn’t be heard as she continued to release more and more blue flames. “Burn…” she uttered, as she then saw someone appear behind her. They attempted to strike her, but she would side step the blow – realizing it to be a shinobi. However, she can tell they were a novice just by their sloppy movements. Just who do you think you are?!” he cried out to her but she remained unphased. The burning image of Madara appeared in her mind, causing her eyes to become widened – as she once again swung her arm, this time tapping into her Bijuu’s chakra once more. As she drew on the red boiling chakra, she shaped it into a knife, as she solidified it as she slashed at him. The opponent would side step, just barely avoiding the strike but Mirabelle was expecting; thus as she did, she would spin in the spot, allowing her to redirect the swing of her arm, allowing the chakra blade to pierce into the side of the shinobi as she then kicked him away.

You must be registered for see medias

(Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release x2
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80 (80)
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.
(Bijuutsu: Tōka-ritsu) - Tailed Beast Technique: Transmittance
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage: 40-80 (40)
Description: This technique is a basic and general one that can be used by any jinchuriki, or pseudo-jinchuriki, that is capable of achieving a chakra shroud. Using that same basic concept, the jinchuriki draws out their tailed beast chakra, but instead of allowing it to form a shroud they utilize shape manipulation to re-purpose it in a way of their choosing. This can be used to create a wide assortment of objects such as pillars, shields, waves, etc. As the chakra is released from the jinchuriki's body, these things must originate from their body and cannot "appear" elsewhere on the field. These techniques share the same translucent red-orange as the jinchuriki's chakra shroud. S Rank Version can only be used thrice per battle with a cool down of two turns between each use while no Bijutsu A rank and above in the same turn.

As he remained on the ground, grasping at his side – the girl would smile a bit deranged underneath her mask. As she did, she would step on the shinoi’s chest, stomping into the ground. “Why…why are you doing this…” he asked, as the girl titled her head off to the side. “Why…?” she wondered for a moment. She couldn’t help but laugh for a moment as she dispelled the chakra blade but aimed her hand at his face. “Just blowing some steam off…” she said as single stream of blue flame is released from her palm, burning the shinobi alive as he quickly turned into ashes. Once this sole fighter of the area was dead, she simply sat down on the ground, contemplating on things currently going on in the world. Here she was, completely terrorizing people for no reason, yet she was going down Isabella's throat about wanting to spread a plague; causing so many to die...she didn't know if she was the biggest hypocrite or what. It was the sheer feeling of being useless against THOSE eyes.
You must be registered for see images

The pattern of the Rinnegan and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan burned in her psyche, as she continued to play music drowning out the screams of the people. "You really are something special..." the Nibi would mentally comment to her host. "I knew some of my ferocity would rub off on you but to this extent...?" she questioned, almost pleased with it. Mirabelle scuffed as she got up from her little rest and replied to her. "As I said...just blowing off some steam..." she said before jumping back to the top fo the cliff. As she reached the top, she could see the settlement still in disarray, but she wanted to finish the jump.

As she did, Milani whom was sitting at the edge watching in amusement would see her master take out a bow from her seal and into her palm. As she did, she would knock an arrow from her quiver as she focused her chakra. As her aim was increased, she would make two quick hand seals and charged her lightning chakra into the arrow and shot off into the distance. As the arrow reached the apex of it's height, the arrow split up into multiple fragments as it violently carpet bombed the settlement. As each segment struck, explosions was released on impact - killing any and everyone nearby. "
What a nice show!" Milani would say, clapping her hands in awe. The silly little creation, but Mirabelle wasn't laughing. This? This was just target practice for her as she was preparing more...heinous things for the people in mind. "Let's go..." she said as they headed back to the medical hut, leaving the two to burn in the wake of her anger. However said anger wasn't easily handled, she wanted to make revenge...but her lack of power will always be a hinderance she doesn't learn how to defeat those damn eyes.

Never the less, it cooled her off...for now at least. In spite of her rampage, Mirabelle would dispel her disguise afterwards, now infused via a void infusion.

(Sogeki no Geijutsu: Shushō)- Sniper Art: Prime
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user enhances his bow with chakra so it may shoot arrows faster and more accurately. Only doujutsu can follow the speed of the arrows and the effect of this jutsu can be increased if used more than once.
-Lasts for 3 turns
(Mayonaka ) Midnight
Type: Weapon
Description: Mayonaka is a powerful bow that was handcrafted by Mirabelle Nariyuki. Her desire to create a weapon that suites her combat prowess as an archer allowed her to create this weapon. Through the assistance of her mentor, Paradox, a very cryptic weapons master – she was able to finally establish and create a bow that surpassed any of her previous weaponry. The bow itself is rather basic in design – being a sleek black coloration, having a somewhat glass like finish to it . The quiver associated with the bow rests on her hip usually but can be used in any fashion she desired such as on her back. The bow’s design is strong enough to resist one S rank attack or two A ranks before shattering to another technique afterwards. The bow itself is highly focused with its design of combining fuinjutsu and archery into one. These can be found below, with some of it revolving the bow itself and the quiver tied in.

Against the Fleeing Light (N/A) – Considered the most basic ability of the bow, is passive in nature and doesn’t require a move slot. Located on the bow and within the quiver are two seals, modified version of the “Lightning Blade Creation Seal”. Upon the user taking an arrow out from the quiver, it is immediately replaced with another in order to keep the user’s arsenal of arrows continuously filled. This allows the user to summon forth any kind of arrow she has access towards, though the quiver itself utilizes unique arrows as well. These unique arrows are adaptive by nature – meaning that they are capable of transforming into any kind of arrow the user might need in combat. This includes special arrows for custom fighting styles etc those allowing for the user to complete have access to their arsenal to the fullest capacity. This also extends to techniques that create chakra based arrows, causing adaptive arrows to absorb the chakra nature of the user and transforming into the needed arrow while the bow itself acts as the chakra bow or even turning into other types of bows for other styles if any is needed to be formed. The other seal is located on the bow itself, allowing the user to seal and unseal the bow into the palm if needed or to put away when not in use or to avoid someone trying to steal it. This doesn’t cost a move as well, though most at least be within ten meters of the weapon to do so.

Stellar Predator (N/A) – The secondary and final passive of the bow, located on the golden accents of the bow. This is an empowerment, with a seal that is passively activated each time the user utilizes a technique or skill from the bow. The seal passively siphons an additional amount of chakra from the user (+10) in order to enhance the strength of the bow and arrow. This acts as a means to increase the damage of these techniques by +1 rank or +20 DMG for techniques S rank and above in power.

Bolts of Downfall (D – S) – The first active ability of the bow, in which utilizes a seal marked “energize”. Upon preparing to fire an arrow, the user can activate this seal – which causes an elemental nature or other nature transformation the user has access towards to be released. The seal then infuses the bow with said elemental nature, creating a coating around it. Once the arrow is released it soars through the skies at the intended target. The coating causes the arrow to gain the elemental properties of the chosen nature, that when striking them will react in a way the element normally does (such as fire burning the opponent, lightning shocking the opponent) etc. This can also be applied to Custom Elements or Advanced Elements. D to B rank can be used any amount of times per battle, while A rank can only be used thrice and S rank twice. A rank causes this technique to go on cooldown for two turns before utilizing it again while S rank causes this same cooldown but for three turns instead. Stellar Predator's damage increase doesn’t apply to this ability. These arrows are fired up to long range, with the coatings being applied at a short range.

Gaze of the Deep (A) - The second active ability of the bow, the user is capable of activating a seal marked as “protection ” on the bow . By activating the seal, a spherical barrier of chakra will immediately form around the user (up to short range). This barrier is laced with sealing scrip all around it, that once foreign chakra comes into contact with it – the barrier forcefully seals the technique into the seal. Once this is done, the barrier collapses afterwards. This ability can only seal chakra/techniques up to A rank (30 Chakra) but cannot be used on living creatures unless it’s a chakra made familiar. Can only be used thrice per battle, with a cool down of three turns.
(Raiton: Kossetsu Risō) Lightning Release: Fractured Ideals
Type: Supplementary/ Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user starts by performing a sequence of two Handseals, Snake → Horse gathering a large quantity of Lightning Release Chakra, and infusing it into a projectile, such as a bolt for a crossbow. As they infuse their Chakra into the projectile, they become completely shrouded in a heavy aura of reddish-purple lightning. The user then takes aim, either into the air, or at a target before them, depending on how they wish to utilize this Jutsu, as there are two different, but conceptually identical usages for this Jutsu.

The first is for enemies that generally have some semblance of distance from the user. By aiming into the air, the user then fires their projectile into the air in an arc, aiming to hit the target on the descent of their projectile's arc. Once the projectile reaches a certain distance from the user, Mid-Range or beyond, the Chakra infused into the projectile "activates", forcefully shattering the fired projectile into numerous pieces, all carrying their own equivalent portion of the projectiles Chakra. Each fragment of the projectile then instinctively moulds the Chakra into the form of the original projectile, effectively creating a barrage of dozens of lightning-based projectiles formed from the scattered remnants of the original projectile. As the barrage of Chakra projectiles descends upon the target, the effect for each individual projectile is equivalent to that of an explosive tag, as when they hit the ground, surface, object, target, etc, they release the Chakra constituting the form of the Chakra projectiles in the form of of a concussive blast (Roughly 2m radius around the point of impact), individually dealing small amounts of impact-based, kinetic damage to the target which combines to create one, singular explosion, engulfing the surrounding area (Roughly 15m radius around the target).

The second application is similar to a certain degree, but is utilized for close quarters engagements, allowing range/ projectile fighters, who are generally susceptible to attacks in close range, due to their weapons being more inclined towards distant targets, to defend themselves. Instead of aiming into the air/ at the sky, the user aims directly at their target, and fires. Upon being loosed, the Lightning Release Chakra contained within the projectile automatically initiates both the fragmentation and shaping aspects of this technique, causing the lightning projectiles to be shot off in a cone towards the target direction. Due to not having travelled as far, or gained as much speed or force due to the descending arc found in the former usage, this usage lacks any of the concussive force found in it, and instead, the projectiles pierce through the target, shredding and embedding themselves within the their body. Once the projectiles have embedded themselves within a target, after 1 turn, the Lightning Release that constitutes the projectiles themselves dissipates, leaving behind open wounds within living targets, or cavities in solid surfaces they plant themselves within, potentially leaving fresh lacerations in their place.

Note: Can be used a max of 3 times per battle, and the user must wait 2 turns between each usage.
Note: Can only be taught by Iᴍᴘᴇяғᴇᴄᴛ.
(Mukō: Senmon Chūnyū) – Void: Specialized Infusion
Type: Void Infused Artifact
Description: Whenever the user uses a technique within a field of their specializations, they have a 25% chance to gain a single Void Infusion, occurring at most once every two turns.

End of Mission~

• Wow
Reactions: System001
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Once again, the Specter spewed gibberish and riddles. There wasn't much to go on, and it wasn't much to learn more. She was connected with this Specter from their previous encounter. She had no recollection of what happened throughout, only that he summoned that strange water snake, and then she felt his body merge with hers when she was spiralling into insanity. She had no idea why she felt his presence, for she did not recall willingly stepping into him, but she this little bits of information were enough to know that they somehow merged together.

But was this Specter a personification of her own power, or someone else's? Isabella hated the notion of being played with, but she has been betrayed and mocked by Madara one too many times. This power would be hers, no matter what.

Teach me!

She said, peering with her own Shinkaigan into the specter's eyes. Even has the specter flickered in and out of focus. She stared at the light that felt from the sky, golden and unnatural, and she stared at the water, ruled not by the laws of physics. She tried to recall the same sensation she had when she peered into the Void and saw the Serpent. She focused on the same experience,hoping she could drink in more knowledge.
"Teach...you?" The specter flickered again, crooking its head in confusion. This human woman was here to teach it, not the other way around. "POINTLESS. IRRELEVANT." It threw its arms up in frustration, another human-esque behavior that it learned from watching the world through Isabella's eyes. "You are to be the Eyes. The left hand knows not what the right does. Do you understand? We herald in the #$*%$&@#(@(" Its voice crackled again, once again exposing a gap in Isabella's knowledge. It wasn't knowledge she was conscious about, or even understood. But the fact that she was able to hear the specter at all, and discern any of its words, was a feat in itself - a mark of how the Shinkaigan reacts to knowing, rather than power itself.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Teach...you?" The specter flickered again, crooking its head in confusion. This human woman was here to teach it, not the other way around. "POINTLESS. IRRELEVANT." It threw its arms up in frustration, another human-esque behavior that it learned from watching the world through Isabella's eyes. "You are to be the Eyes. The left hand knows not what the right does. Do you understand? We herald in the #$*%$&@#(@(" Its voice crackled again, once again exposing a gap in Isabella's knowledge. It wasn't knowledge she was conscious about, or even understood. But the fact that she was able to hear the specter at all, and discern any of its words, was a feat in itself - a mark of how the Shinkaigan reacts to knowing, rather than power itself.
Isabella started massaging her right temple with her hand. She didn't recall meeting a lot of children for the spectre to be reacting like one. Again, interference to her knowledge, as the spectre kept on talking.

What do we herald? The apocalypse? The end of the world? The Serpent?

Isabella was quite frustrated with this cosmic being. She felt stuck at a standstill.

I am your Eyes. Then, what do you want to see? I'm sure you don't want me to just go around aimlessly as you take in the world of humans. Is it the meteor? Do you want to see the Fallen Angel? Do you know where it is now?

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do we herald? An apocalypse? The end of the world? Humans are so fragile. They eagerly seek the end. The end of their lives, the end of the world, the end of history, the end of time. None of these things seemed to matter to the Specter, who's thoughts were moving and processing at light speed compared to Isabella's, or any other human for that matter. It processed the information as she spoke, her words echoing through the great endless ocean that they stood upon. It was not the end of all things that the Specter sought, or the end of the world. It was a beginning. "Convergence." The specter spoke a single word, another Void serpent emerged from its arm, this one with eight eyes. "See everything. Learn everything. The meteor has become the Body's staff. It no longer exists. I showed you that to learn. To gain knowledge. The mysteries of the Void run far and deep, and your eyes let you glimpse them like no other human can. You can see cosmic truth." The Specter began pacing around Isabella in circles, keeping its glowing eyes trained on her own Shinkaigan. And when it was behind her it seemed to look through her. "There must be Convergence."

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️

This post begins a mission utilizing the following element(s):

Engage in conversation with one’s Bijuu. (3)

After her brief…well, release of anger – the kunochi ventured back to the medical tent she had summoned not so long ago. As she opened the tent’s door, she was saddened to find that the woman didn’t wake up just as yet. As sense of annoyance washed over her, but she couldn’t help but feel sort of at fault; allowing her own ignorance get the best of her actions. Mirabelle sighed, she’s been asleep for several days at this point and it honestly worried the former Hayabusa Princess just what was that technique she was struck with. It wasn’t the Tsukiyomi it seemed as her chakra signature was stabilize, showing no signs of foreign intrusion from anyone. Mirabelle would scratch her head a bit; as she sat back into her chair as she loomed over towards her partner. Milani would approach her, tapping her lightly on the forehead to see something. No reaction. “Just leave her…I’ve got a bit of…a talk I need to have with my special guest…” Mirabelle said, as she got out of the sign in a small grunt. Melani would respect her creators wish immediately, removing any sort of contact she had with the sleeping Uchiha. Mirabelle would start to become undressed, as she wanted to get a rinse off for once in a while. As she got into a private shower in the tent, she immediately started to conversate with the Nibi.

So what’s up with me…” she asked, appearing within their shared mental realm, the Nibi was in a resting posture as she opened one eye, meeting the gaze of her Jinchuriki as she glared at her intently. The giant beast shrugged offer her comment at first, but decided it would be best to address some things about being a Jinchuriki. “The truth is, the closer or should I say…the more you utilize my powers, the more we become united as a duo” the Nibi explained a bit. Mirabelle was starting to wash her hair out but she continued to speak. “Sure but that doesn’t explain the aggression I experienced wanting to…well…burn those humans alive like that…” she said, though the Nibi chuckled underneath her breath. “Don’t play coy about that, I’ve seen memories of your past…you’ve got a lot of blood on your hands for someone claiming to be a scholar…yet you’re just as much of a killer as some of the others in the world are” she said now completely upright and glaring down at Mirabelle’s thought projection. “You…read my memories…?” she said, stopping mid-way through washing her hair. “That’s right, the more you draw on my power the more I can see and learn about you” Nibi told her host.

Mirabelle was a bit lost for words, scratching her head trying to find an answer but couldn’t. “I suppose you’re right…but aren’t we all guilty at taking lives in this life we live in? Doesn’t need to be a human but I’m sure you killed your fair share of humans…” she commented. “Hmph I never once said I didn’t…but I won’t play ignorant to it like you…so I don’t know who you’re trying to fool, Mirabelle…” the Nibi addressed her for one of few times as her real name. Mirabelle sighed, realizing perhaps she was going to become even more reckless in her actions. She needed to get the Nibi’s power under control as much as she could. The two shared this moment with one another, which honestly it really highlights their relationship was starting to grow closer to one another. Mirabelle stood under the water for a moment, thinking things over brining her hand up a bit as red orange chakra pooled into her palm. It was her bijuu chakra that she drew from the Nibi, while in the other hand she ignited it in blue flames, causing light steam to form within the shower.

As she closed the shower head and stepped out to dry off, she would decide some of her next actions. “I need to go back to Owatatsumi…I think the people there needs to know what’s happening with me…I need to find Chise…but most importantly…” she glanced at Isabella for a moment before looking into the ceiling of the tent. “To bring peace to he human world…” she thought. “Human peace hmm? Well let’s see that happen, Mirabelle…” the Nibi commented to her prompting her Jinchuriki to smile. “Even if I have to get a bit more violent than normal….as long as no innocents are killed…well…” she said thinking back at the settlement. “Anyways….” She tried to awkwardly shrug it off but the Nibi wasn’t pressed to call her out. In the end, the small talk allowed them to gain abit more trust in one another, though barely.

(Bijuutsu: Tōka-ritsu) - Tailed Beast Technique: Transmittance
Type: Attack/Defense/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage: 40-80
Description: This technique is a basic and general one that can be used by any jinchuriki, or pseudo-jinchuriki, that is capable of achieving a chakra shroud. Using that same basic concept, the jinchuriki draws out their tailed beast chakra, but instead of allowing it to form a shroud they utilize shape manipulation to re-purpose it in a way of their choosing. This can be used to create a wide assortment of objects such as pillars, shields, waves, etc. As the chakra is released from the jinchuriki's body, these things must originate from their body and cannot "appear" elsewhere on the field. These techniques share the same translucent red-orange as the jinchuriki's chakra shroud. S Rank Version can only be used thrice per battle with a cool down of two turns between each use while no Bijutsu A rank and above in the same turn.
( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do we herald? An apocalypse? The end of the world? Humans are so fragile. They eagerly seek the end. The end of their lives, the end of the world, the end of history, the end of time. None of these things seemed to matter to the Specter, who's thoughts were moving and processing at light speed compared to Isabella's, or any other human for that matter. It processed the information as she spoke, her words echoing through the great endless ocean that they stood upon. It was not the end of all things that the Specter sought, or the end of the world. It was a beginning. "Convergence." The specter spoke a single word, another Void serpent emerged from its arm, this one with eight eyes. "See everything. Learn everything. The meteor has become the Body's staff. It no longer exists. I showed you that to learn. To gain knowledge. The mysteries of the Void run far and deep, and your eyes let you glimpse them like no other human can. You can see cosmic truth." The Specter began pacing around Isabella in circles, keeping its glowing eyes trained on her own Shinkaigan. And when it was behind her it seemed to look through her. "There must be Convergence."
The meteor... Isabella was... blindsidded by Madara's sucker punch, and didn't have enough time to understood completely what the Fallen Angel was. Even with her eidetic memory, most of the details on the scroll, location, dates and names were beyond her. Her only interest, and what lingered her atention the most, was the experiment with chakra. The chakra emited by the seemingly moon-composed meteor didn't affect beings, but reacted to chakra-created beings by disabling them... or weaken them... she wasn't entirely sure.

What she did know, though, was the Madara had refered to his staff as limp his relic core, fully activated. Isabella took out her own relic core, a crystal ball with white and black energy and turned it towards the specter, turning around to meet it once again. Having a specter standing behind her back was too much of an eerie sensation to tolerate for too long, and she wanted to see his reaction.

Convergence. The staff that Madara holds seems to hold power over the Bijuu, and that is the tool that he was given in order to complete his quest. But who gave him the quest? This Relic Core that I hold, how many are they? What are they? Did the Meteor turn into these things? Why did you give this to me?

She said, pressing the core towards the specter's chest, poking the specter with the core like she was doing a temper tantrum against a boyfriend, half-jokingly appearing enraged. The truth is, though, that she was grateful for the appearance of the specter and these weapons and tools that would allow her to up her own strength.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As the woman finally finished her shower; she would get changed back into a fresh pair of clothing as she yawns. Utilizing her clothing’s shape shifting characteristics, she would take on a rather new design that she came up with lately. She noticed Isabella was still asleep, prompting her to simply walk out of the hut. “Milani, keep an eye on her while I’m gone, and give her this” she said as she grabbed two scrolls from her pouched, giving one to Milani. “She’ll be awake sooner or later but I cant just sit silently here forever. So please, don’t get her killed while I’m gone…” she said as she turned. Her familiar accepted the scroll, taking it and placing it near Isabella’s sleeping body. Milani would remember the hand seals sequence. As such Mirabelle took a few mins to reach the coastline; as she jumps into a ship – now on her way to North West Kinai Island.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.
LLM

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The meteor... Isabella was... blindsidded by Madara's sucker punch, and didn't have enough time to understood completely what the Fallen Angel was. Even with her eidetic memory, most of the details on the scroll, location, dates and names were beyond her. Her only interest, and what lingered her atention the most, was the experiment with chakra. The chakra emited by the seemingly moon-composed meteor didn't affect beings, but reacted to chakra-created beings by disabling them... or weaken them... she wasn't entirely sure.

What she did know, though, was the Madara had refered to his staff as limp his relic core, fully activated. Isabella took out her own relic core, a crystal ball with white and black energy and turned it towards the specter, turning around to meet it once again. Having a specter standing behind her back was too much of an eerie sensation to tolerate for too long, and she wanted to see his reaction.

Convergence. The staff that Madara holds seems to hold power over the Bijuu, and that is the tool that he was given in order to complete his quest. But who gave him the quest? This Relic Core that I hold, how many are they? What are they? Did the Meteor turn into these things? Why did you give this to me?

She said, pressing the core towards the specter's chest, poking the specter with the core like she was doing a temper tantrum against a boyfriend, half-jokingly appearing enraged. The truth is, though, that she was grateful for the appearance of the specter and these weapons and tools that would allow her to up her own strength.
"Nine keys to open the seal. Nine torches to guide My path." The Specter stepped forward, letting Isabella's hand phase through its body. It stepped through her entirely, now standing behind her on the tranquil abyss. "The body. He is the key. The key to Convergence. Of the ten only two hold the power of the Twin Pillars. The other eight are but seeds. Dissociated fragments. You must find Kinrah. Of the newborn her mind is most synchronized, though her body cannot contain Cosmic Truth." Either the Specter's body began to fade from the abyssal plane they were in or Isabella's mind was soon to reach consciousness; regardless, the Specter became to dissipate, returning to the void. His words grew unintelligible again until he finally vanished one last time. Isabella would wake again on the island in perfect health, Shinkaigan activated.

• Love
Reactions: Lili-Chwan

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Nine keys to open the seal. Nine torches to guide My path." The Specter stepped forward, letting Isabella's hand phase through its body. It stepped through her entirely, now standing behind her on the tranquil abyss. "The body. He is the key. The key to Convergence. Of the ten only two hold the power of the Twin Pillars. The other eight are but seeds. Dissociated fragments. You must find Kinrah. Of the newborn her mind is most synchronized, though her body cannot contain Cosmic Truth." Either the Specter's body began to fade from the abyssal plane they were in or Isabella's mind was soon to reach consciousness; regardless, the Specter became to dissipate, returning to the void. His words grew unintelligible again until he finally vanished one last time. Isabella would wake again on the island in perfect health, Shinkaigan activated.
Isabella woke up, her cursed eyes relaying every bit of information they could about the lifecycle of everything within the small little tent where Mirabelle had left her. She looked around, but it appeared Mirabelle was no longer here. Isabella hid the disappointment well, though, as she retrieved the scroll from her friend's creation. Milani was chatty, and subservient. Maybe she was prepared to follow Isabella in the Jinchuuriki's stead, but the red-haired Uchiha dismissed her with a wave of her hand.

Her mind was filled with prophecies and riddles. It was overwhelming. The more Isabella peered into the Void, the more she comprehended how little she knew of it. Still she had absolutely no information on how to progress with her mastery of these new abilities. Relunctantly, she set her eyes towards the Fire Country. There was no way of knowing what awaited her there, or who Kinrah was, but she was determined to follow through with this mission.

And so, she set forth on her journey.

LLM

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Milani would hear the voices in her head too, deciding it was time to make a move too, she too would leave the island. She wanted to do her own searching; not wanting to be useless it seems. Mirabelle might get mad at her but oh well; she did it for her benefit.

LLM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Mission start:

- Save your clan's home from invaders (A rank clan mission)

Natsu raced over to his home lands, finding most of them in ruin. What had gone here. There were traces of fights from burnt lands, weapons strewn across the place and craters littering the roads leading to his how creation, the home town of his people. He ran lost in thought, so lost that if his wasn't for his battle reflexes he would of died in and there. He heard the twang of a bow as he ducked rolling forwards looking around as three arrows passed by, one cutting the top of his right shoulder slightly in the process. Now focussed he could feel it, he was surrounded.

Happy: Natsu....

Natsu: I know Happy, these are those Tartarus punks we dealt with before. They tried import all those weapons on the north east coast. How did I not see them have they done something to the mist?

He looked around now, sensing the levels of chakra and the life forms around him. He wasn't ready for this. His head still hurt from what ever that quake was. He barely knew who he was right now. Just knew of his adoptive father, Igneel. For now he would do the only thing that was natural to him. He'd rip off his cloak throwing it off to one side as he cracked his knuckles.

Natsu: Happy, get back and take cover....I'm getting all fired up...!!!!

With that his fists ignited in a burst of flames as he rushed the closest enemies, he was facing an army. As he ran forwards projectiles were launched at him as he ducked an dodged, catching some and throwing them back at his assailants. Reaching the first guy he dropped low in front of a shocked looking peasant of a man, launching a flaming uppercut into the man's abdomen which erupted into an explosion of flames outwards. Natsu's fiery spirit empowered the flames, as they blasted back 10's of foes before him rendering them unconscious.

With his first strike he releases jets of fire from his feet to shoot up into the air over another mass of foes, using the streams of fire to come crashing down in the middle of them slamming his fist into the ground releasing an outwards explosion all around him blasting even more away. He was getting into the fight, it was like it was natural to him.

(Katon: kensei no doragon ) - Fire Release: Power of the Dragon
Type: Offense
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: 40+20+10
Description: This technique is specialised for thought who have great control over their fire chakra. This is usually used in close combat where the user will release their fire chakra around a part of their body covering them in fire. Due to it being the users chakra and not that strong, it wont hurt the user, which can be quit painful if an opponent is hit by it. When someone/something is hit by these flames created be the user, it will great a burst of flames on impace from the user, to burn the target more and producing some additional concussive force.

Note: can stay active for 2 turns at a time
Note: Can't use water jutsu at the same time

(Katon: Metsuryū Hokasui) - Fire style: Dragon Slayer Fire Stream
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Damage: 40+20+10
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.

Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

He thought he'd have this cleaned up in no time until something solid hit him in the back knocking him forwards, as he rolled turning to look around to see a solid pillar of metal that hit him from behind. His back ached, but being knocked about made his head feel fuzzy. What the hell was that quake. How hard had he hit his head. His vision started to clear as a man with a body of metal appeared before him swinging his fist. Natsu was getting irritated now. His rage became his power now, the flames created static as sparks of lightning surrounded his fist as he smashed his foe with a right hook so hard, releasing a greater blast of fire and lightning this time. He guided his fist to force his opponent's head crashing into the ground knocking him clean out.

(Kaen rai ken) - Blazing lightning blade
Type: Attack
Range: Short-mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: 80 + 20 + 10
Description: The user will gather a large amount of fire and lightning chakra around their fist. They will focus the lightning chakra to make it sharp, while they control the fire to surround the sharp shaped lightning. The user will then punch at their target, the lighting will cut what it comes into contact with (within reason, like not Forbidden ranked stuff) while the fire will be released in a huge burst blasting forwards to mid range burning what ever the user has hit with the lighting wrapped around the flames to shock and numb what ever it hits for 1 turn.
Note: useable twice
Note: No water jutsu in the same turn

He was clearing out some of the numbers but this wouldn't be easy. Some of these had unique abilities and weren't just foot soldiers. He could feel their chakra flows, there were a lot of strong foes. Though that just excited him. He'd just have to become even stronger. The area to his right a large mass of earth chakra formed. It seemed three were working together to create a combination attack as a large mass of earth would raise like a tidal wave to wash over him.

Natsu: Like that pile of crap is going to work on me! FIRE..... DRAGONS.... ROARRRRRRR!!!!

With that he took a deep breathe that looked like he was breathing in flames before releasing an insane blast of fire that expanded as it travelled. His natural affinity for fire empowering it, his dragon armour strengthening it further and just to make a point he infused it with more chakra making it even more powerful and increasing its size drastically. This would wipe the earthen wave off the face of the earth and with it take out half of the remaining forces surrounding him.

[Katon: Karyū no Hōkō 火竜の咆哮] Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Roar.
Damage Points: 80+20+20+10=130
Description: The user channels massive amounts of Fire chakra throughout the body entirely. Once this is done the user will bring the chakra up through the throat, and breathe a long line of super heated fire that moves at a rapid rate and becomes a large fireball that burns his opponent.
►Must be Kage Rank.
►Can only be used 3 times per battle.
►No A rank or above fire techniques the following turn

(Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion
Range: Short - long
Chakra Cost: 30 (+10 to target jutsu)
Damage Points: +20
Description: At the end of one of their fire jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals in the same time frame as they create the jutsu, and pump more of their fire chakra into the fire jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the fire jutsu boosting any fire jutsu by 20 damage points. By the increase in chakra the fire gains more power as it increases the power of the fire blast as the fire gains more power as it absorbs more oxygen increasing its power. . The user can also choose to perform this technique after their fire jutsu has already been created, so that this jutsu occurs in a separate time frame.

Note: Can only use used on fire the user or the users summon has created
Note: can only be used 3 times

He stood catching his breathe for a second as he looked around. Many seemed hesitant to fight but he wasn't done. How dare these cretins invade his homeland, hurt his friends and have the audacity to stand here and think they were in the right. Some backed away now, clearly shocked by the power of the Dragon's Roar, though these were the weaker ones. Now came the hard part. There were 5 chakra's that stood out, as five individuals stepped forwards. They had just been watching until this point now it was a true fight.

The ground now shook around him as spikes shot up of some substance he didn't know, wait, was it bones? He released a stream of fire from his feet to try and lift himself up, but as he did a body of water came crashing down from above knocking him down towards the spikes. His flames were dulled he couldn't destroy them, so he spun as he fell, his leg extended, releasing a torrent of pure force that pushed the water away and destroyed the spikes as he landed in a kneeling position. As he released his technique a kick struck his shoulder sending him sliding across the dirt in the process.

Natsu: You're all starting to piss me off.... fight me like men!!!

As he said this a body of water rose out of the ground, wrapping around him. He gasped for breathe as he struggled in the water. He hated being wet. He clutched around but to no avail. Would this be it....

Out of no where he was kicked out of the water by something small that he couldn't see, knocking him onto the ground as he gasped for breathe. It was Happy, he'd flown at speed using breakdown to empower himself to kick Natsu out of the water stopping him from drowning.

Natsu: *Cough* Thanks Happy. Can always count on you.

Happy smiled giving Natsu a thumbs up, as Natsu got to his feet dusting himself off. He'd had enough now so it was time to use his Dragon force and show these clowns what he could really do. He's body surged with chakra as his wounds from the fight began to heal. His body strengthened in all aspects, his speed increased dramatically. He felt well and truly renewed. The one who kicked him before rushed him kicking his head. Natsu didn't budge, he's smiled as it did no damage.

Natsu: Is that all's you've got?

He punched his foe so fast, they didn't know what hit them, with his empowered fist, it was a clean knockout. From here, before his foe's body could hit the floor, the sped around striking each of the remaining 4 with precision blows at the back of the neck to knock them clean out with a single blow. His speed and power was too much for them, as soon as they realised what had happened, it was too late.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

With the fighting finished it was time to clean up all these clowns who dared to invade the lands. Though he had a feeling this wouldn't be the end of this. He tied them all up and went to find somewhere to rest. It had been a long ass day.

[Mission end]

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Mission start:

- Save your clan's home from invaders (A rank clan mission)

Natsu raced over to his home lands, finding most of them in ruin. What had gone here. There were traces of fights from burnt lands, weapons strewn across the place and craters littering the roads leading to his how creation, the home town of his people. He ran lost in thought, so lost that if his wasn't for his battle reflexes he would of died in and there. He heard the twang of a bow as he ducked rolling forwards looking around as three arrows passed by, one cutting the top of his right shoulder slightly in the process. Now focussed he could feel it, he was surrounded.

Happy: Natsu....

Natsu: I know Happy, these are those Tartarus punks we dealt with before. They tried import all those weapons on the north east coast. How did I not see them have they done something to the mist?

He looked around now, sensing the levels of chakra and the life forms around him. He wasn't ready for this. His head still hurt from what ever that quake was. He barely knew who he was right now. Just knew of his adoptive father, Igneel. For now he would do the only thing that was natural to him. He'd rip off his cloak throwing it off to one side as he cracked his knuckles.

Natsu: Happy, get back and take cover....I'm getting all fired up...!!!!

With that his fists ignited in a burst of flames as he rushed the closest enemies, he was facing an army. As he ran forwards projectiles were launched at him as he ducked an dodged, catching some and throwing them back at his assailants. Reaching the first guy he dropped low in front of a shocked looking peasant of a man, launching a flaming uppercut into the man's abdomen which erupted into an explosion of flames outwards. Natsu's fiery spirit empowered the flames, as they blasted back 10's of foes before him rendering them unconscious.

With his first strike he releases jets of fire from his feet to shoot up into the air over another mass of foes, using the streams of fire to come crashing down in the middle of them slamming his fist into the ground releasing an outwards explosion all around him blasting even more away. He was getting into the fight, it was like it was natural to him.

(Katon: kensei no doragon ) - Fire Release: Power of the Dragon
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: 40+20+10
Description: This technique is specialised for thought who have great control over their fire chakra. This is usually used in close combat where the user will release their fire chakra around a part of their body covering them in fire. Due to it being the users chakra and not that strong, it wont hurt the user, which can be quit painful if an opponent is hit by it. When someone/something is hit by these flames created be the user, it will great a burst of flames on impace from the user, to burn the target more and producing some additional concussive force.

Note: can stay active for 2 turns at a time
Note: Can't use water jutsu at the same time

(Katon: Metsuryū Hokasui) - Fire style: Dragon Slayer Fire Stream
Damage: 40+20+10
Description: The user will focus their fire chakra into their hands or feet. The the user will surround their hands of feet in flames releasing a blast of fire from their hands like when a rocket blasts off. This concerntrated stream will travel up to mid range. Due to the power of the flames, if the user doesn't have his feet firmly on the ground the blast of fire will push him in the opposite direction to which the flames are traveling.

Note: can only make max of 2 blasts per use

He thought he'd have this cleaned up in no time until something solid hit him in the back knocking him forwards, as he rolled turning to look around to see a solid pillar of metal that hit him from behind. His back ached, but being knocked about made his head feel fuzzy. What the hell was that quake. How hard had he hit his head. His vision started to clear as a man with a body of metal appeared before him swinging his fist. Natsu was getting irritated now. His rage became his power now, the flames created static as sparks of lightning surrounded his fist as he smashed his foe with a right hook so hard, releasing a greater blast of fire and lightning this time. He guided his fist to force his opponent's head crashing into the ground knocking him clean out.

(Kaen rai ken) - Blazing lightning blade
Type: Attack
Range: Short-mid
Damage Points: 80 + 20 + 10
Description: The user will gather a large amount of fire and lightning chakra around their fist. They will focus the lightning chakra to make it sharp, while they control the fire to surround the sharp shaped lightning. The user will then punch at their target, the lighting will cut what it comes into contact with (within reason, like not Forbidden ranked stuff) while the fire will be released in a huge burst blasting forwards to mid range burning what ever the user has hit with the lighting wrapped around the flames to shock and numb what ever it hits for 1 turn.
Note: useable twice
Note: No water jutsu in the same turn

He was clearing out some of the numbers but this wouldn't be easy. Some of these had unique abilities and weren't just foot soldiers. He could feel their chakra flows, there were a lot of strong foes. Though that just excited him. He'd just have to become even stronger. The area to his right a large mass of earth chakra formed. It seemed three were working together to create a combination attack as a large mass of earth would raise like a tidal wave to wash over him.

Natsu: Like that pile of crap is going to work on me! FIRE..... DRAGONS.... ROARRRRRRR!!!!

With that he took a deep breathe that looked like he was breathing in flames before releasing an insane blast of fire that expanded as it travelled. His natural affinity for fire empowering it, his dragon armour strengthening it further and just to make a point he infused it with more chakra making it even more powerful and increasing its size drastically. This would wipe the earthen wave off the face of the earth and with it take out half of the remaining forces surrounding him.

[Katon: Karyū no Hōkō 火竜の咆哮] Fire Style: Fire Dragon's Roar.
Damage Points: 80+20+20+10=130
Description: The user channels massive amounts of Fire chakra throughout the body entirely. Once this is done the user will bring the chakra up through the throat, and breathe a long line of super heated fire that moves at a rapid rate and becomes a large fireball that burns his opponent.
►Must be Kage Rank.
►Can only be used 3 times per battle.
►No A rank or above fire techniques the following turn

(Katon: kasai kakujuu) - Fire style: Fire expansion
Range: Short - long
Chakra Cost: 30 (+10 to target jutsu)
Damage Points: +20
Description: At the end of one of their fire jutsu the user will perform 2 handseals in the same time frame as they create the jutsu, and pump more of their fire chakra into the fire jutsu. In doing so, the user will increase the power and size of the fire jutsu boosting any fire jutsu by 20 damage points. By the increase in chakra the fire gains more power as it increases the power of the fire blast as the fire gains more power as it absorbs more oxygen increasing its power. . The user can also choose to perform this technique after their fire jutsu has already been created, so that this jutsu occurs in a separate time frame.

Note: Can only use used on fire the user or the users summon has created
Note: can only be used 3 times

He stood catching his breathe for a second as he looked around. Many seemed hesitant to fight but he wasn't done. How dare these cretins invade his homeland, hurt his friends and have the audacity to stand here and think they were in the right. Some backed away now, clearly shocked by the power of the Dragon's Roar, though these were the weaker ones. Now came the hard part. There were 5 chakra's that stood out, as five individuals stepped forwards. They had just been watching until this point now it was a true fight.

The ground now shook around him as spikes shot up of some substance he didn't know, wait, was it bones? He released a stream of fire from his feet to try and lift himself up, but as he did a body of water came crashing down from above knocking him down towards the spikes. His flames were dulled he couldn't destroy them, so he spun as he fell, his leg extended, releasing a torrent of pure force that pushed the water away and destroyed the spikes as he landed in a kneeling position. As he released his technique a kick struck his shoulder sending him sliding across the dirt in the process.

Natsu: You're all starting to piss me off.... fight me like men!!!

As he said this a body of water rose out of the ground, wrapping around him. He gasped for breathe as he struggled in the water. He hated being wet. He clutched around but to no avail. Would this be it....

Out of no where he was kicked out of the water by something small that he couldn't see, knocking him onto the ground as he gasped for breathe. It was Happy, he'd flown at speed using breakdown to empower himself to kick Natsu out of the water stopping him from drowning.

Natsu: *Cough* Thanks Happy. Can always count on you.

Happy smiled giving Natsu a thumbs up, as Natsu got to his feet dusting himself off. He'd had enough now so it was time to use his Dragon force and show these clowns what he could really do. He's body surged with chakra as his wounds from the fight began to heal. His body strengthened in all aspects, his speed increased dramatically. He felt well and truly renewed. The one who kicked him before rushed him kicking his head. Natsu didn't budge, he's smiled as it did no damage.

Natsu: Is that all's you've got?

He punched his foe so fast, they didn't know what hit them, with his empowered fist, it was a clean knockout. From here, before his foe's body could hit the floor, the sped around striking each of the remaining 4 with precision blows at the back of the neck to knock them clean out with a single blow. His speed and power was too much for them, as soon as they realised what had happened, it was too late.

(Yoton: Ken'i) - Yang Release: Power of The Sun
Chakra cost: 100 (50 per turn)
Damage points: N/A (+40 to Taijutsu)
Description: The user will reinforce his own body with Yang natured chakra, empowering his physical abilities to the outermost limits. This allows him to become physically very strong (beyond the normal levels of chakra enhanced strength), increases his resistance to physical damage (decreasing 60 damage from any physical contact), his speed (boosted to 3.5x his normal speed), and grants him a passive healing of all minor wounds at 30 damage per turn. However, by infusing himself with the Yang Nature, he becomes unable to use Yin Release techniques or Yin/Yang Release techniques; he cannot use Genjutsu or non elemental Ninjutsu of any kind (including special fields like Fuuinjutsu).
Note: Can only be used twice per battle and lasts 4 turns per use.

With the fighting finished it was time to clean up all these clowns who dared to invade the lands. Though he had a feeling this wouldn't be the end of this. He tied them all up and went to find somewhere to rest. It had been a long ass day.

[Mission end]
Arriving from here
Dabi finally made his way back to the island after a long time away. Seems there was some fighting here recently, or was it the doing of that quake he felt. Not that it mattered right now, but he needed to get some answers so he headed back to the base.

On his way there, he spotted a pink-haired man sleeping under a tree, like some kind of animal. Dabi would gather fire chakra in his leg and proceed to punt the man on his head. "Oi, wake up you lil shit. Do you know what happened here?"

Type: Offensive
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here
Dabi finally made his way back to the island after a long time away. Seems there was some fighting here recently, or was it the doing of that quake he felt. Not that it mattered right now, but he needed to get some answers so he headed back to the base.​
On his way there, he spotted a pink-haired man sleeping under a tree, like some kind of animal. Dabi would gather fire chakra in his leg and proceed to punt the man on his head. "Oi, wake up you lil shit. Do you know what happened here?"
Type: Offensive​
Range: Short-Mid​
Chakra: 10​
Damage: 20​
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fire balls or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.​
A flaming force hit Natsu's head interrupting his snoring knocking him out of his bed as he rolled around the floor holding his head in a dramatic fashion crying out before stopping, still rubbing his head to see a familiar face.

"Dabiiii!!! When did you get here? Those Tartarus clowns tried to take our lands. Though... did you feel that quake before? I hit my head and my memories have gone to crap since.... can you remember what I was doing before I ended up in those outer lands?"

In his own unique way, Natsu looked up to Dabi as his fire bro. They shared a unique flame that bonded them, though he knew how wild Dabi could be too.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A flaming force hit Natsu's head interrupting his snoring knocking him out of his bed as he rolled around the floor holding his head in a dramatic fashion crying out before stopping, still rubbing his head to see a familiar face.

"Dabiiii!!! When did you get here? Those Tartarus clowns tried to take our lands. Though... did you feel that quake before? I hit my head and my memories have gone to crap since.... can you remember what I was doing before I ended up in those outer lands?"

In his own unique way, Natsu looked up to Dabi as his fire bro. They shared a unique flame that bonded them, though he knew how wild Dabi could be too.
This guy, he was forever an idiot. How he's even survived in the world for this long was a mystery to everyone. All brawn and no brain. "I just arrived you dumbass, and that's why I'm here. That quake woke me up from my sleep. I should've known better than to come to you for answers, Happy is more useful than you. And how would I know what you did, you're always doing stupid shit."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This guy, he was forever an idiot. How he's even survived in the world for this long was a mystery to everyone. All brawn and no brain. "I just arrived you dumbass, and that's why I'm here. That quake woke me up from my sleep. I should've known better than to come to you for answers, Happy is more useful than you. And how would I know what you did, you're always doing stupid shit."
Happy was smiling waving at Dabi was Natsu still rubbed his head glaring at Dabi.

"Why you always gotta be like this dammit? Look when the world shoot I woke up and I dunno I've felt weird since. Like my mind is so weird right now....

Yo I heard about some forge we can go to, some old dude makes weapons or something. Maybe we can head there and go see what he does? There was something about it in that market place, on that notice board, did you see?"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy was smiling waving at Dabi was Natsu still rubbed his head glaring at Dabi.

"Why you always gotta be like this dammit? Look when the world shoot I woke up and I dunno I've felt weird since. Like my mind is so weird right now....

Yo I heard about some forge we can go to, some old dude makes weapons or something. Maybe we can head there and go see what he does? There was something about it in that market place, on that notice board, did you see?"
"Heh, who knew you'd actually be useful for once. We'll go see what that's about, if we can gain any information relating to your memories, that's a bonus, but it's not my priority. I heard some rumors on my way here, but nothing I'd bank on so I'll be trusting you for this one, don't screw up Natsu."

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Heh, who knew you'd actually be useful for once. We'll go see what that's about, if we can gain any information relating to your memories, that's a bonus, but it's not my priority. I heard some rumors on my way here, but nothing I'd bank on so I'll be trusting you for this one, don't screw up Natsu."
Natsu jumped up cracking his knuckles together as Happy looked excited.

"Alright, lets head out!!!"

With that he ran off out of the room he was sleeping in.

LLM