Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Thank you for the offer, and to be quite frank you hit quite well on the points you have made. However, my guard is never really down... its a downside of being from where I am from. You see I am a Noldor. My heritage does not allow my guard to be down, even if I wish it to be."

Mandos nodded at him, the deal seemed to be struck, and the festival was ramping up [Joining New Dawn]. He was curious to meet this Emperor in the coming weeks, but for now the festivities were calling.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Thank you for the offer, and to be quite frank you hit quite well on the points you have made. However, my guard is never really down... its a downside of being from where I am from. You see I am a Noldor. My heritage does not allow my guard to be down, even if I wish it to be."

Mandos nodded at him, the deal seemed to be struck, and the festival was ramping up [Joining New Dawn]. He was curious to meet this Emperor in the coming weeks, but for now the festivities were calling.
Magnus raised on eyebrow.

"Well well well.... A Noldor.... The First Elves.... those that carry the light within them.... what are the chances of finding such a being on the shores of our land... never mind recruiting them.... you must tell me more... but first... lets all eat...."

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Magnus raised on eyebrow.

"Well well well.... A Noldor.... The First Elves.... those that carry the light within them.... what are the chances of finding such a being on the shores of our land... never mind recruiting them.... you must tell me more... but first... lets all eat...."
Mandos would walk to find a place to gather some salad and bread [lmao], to proceed to sit down at a nearby table, surrounded by people whom were drinking and dancing on the tables.

"So you do at least know of our kind. Well what do you wish to know, our story? perhaps something else entirely? There is much to us that the world does not know."

Mandos stuffed a few leaves in his mouth eating it.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mandos would walk to find a place to gather some salad and bread [lmao], to proceed to sit down at a nearby table, surrounded by people whom were drinking and dancing on the tables.

"So you do at least know of our kind. Well what do you wish to know, our story? perhaps something else entirely? There is much to us that the world does not know."

Mandos stuffed a few leaves in his mouth eating it.
Magnus held his hand to his chin form a moment as he thought, confusion lingered on his face.

"What should I ask.... well... tell me what you want... if nothing, then i accept this.... "

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The night passed with many festivities, celebration and great memories, though the party came to an end at the early hours. Homes were made ready for the soldiers as everyone found their own place, making the city their new home. With the rising sun, many awoke to get to work. Several headed out fishing, others to tend to the local field, while many more cleaned the streets as the city slowly came to life with local trade.

One man in particular arose early heading to the new recruit's building, Mandos, the new head of the guard for the city. He knocked on the door waiting for a response before a soldier from the night before opened it allowing him to enter with a welcome. He would find Mandos sat with a serving of tea to which Magnus would join him. After several minutes Magnus would get to what he'd come for.

"I hope you enjoyed the celebrations, I know i sure did, though, my head feels it a little bit today. Anyway, although we just met, my work here is coming to an end. I'll be departing in the next few days as the Emperor returns to these lands. I've arranged for all the information to be passed to him so there is no need to worry. Though the reason i'm here is to ask something of you."

He let that linger for a moment before continuing.

"We've build this fortress but that is only the start to making these lands safe. There are three islands to the east of here harbouring forces that would seek to destroy what we here have built. They must be culled and brought within the empire we seek to build, a new dawn on these lands if you will. Anyway, the reason i have come to you is because of what you will face and potentially what you might find. Within those lands are several temples, though i know not to which they are devoted, I don't tend to venture that way. These Islands are all that stand between us and the dark lands to the east, you know of which i speak."

It was a lot to explain but he needed to hear it all.

"With this I'm asking you to defeat the opposing forces in those lands, bring them under the control of New Dawn and fortify them against any further attacks. If you can do this peacefully, all the power to you, if you wish you can even try to do it without ninjutsu, using this army of yours. I'll remain to protect these lands for now, if you are willing to accept this request of mine. What say you?"

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The night passed with many festivities, celebration and great memories, though the party came to an end at the early hours. Homes were made ready for the soldiers as everyone found their own place, making the city their new home. With the rising sun, many awoke to get to work. Several headed out fishing, others to tend to the local field, while many more cleaned the streets as the city slowly came to life with local trade.

One man in particular arose early heading to the new recruit's building, Mandos, the new head of the guard for the city. He knocked on the door waiting for a response before a soldier from the night before opened it allowing him to enter with a welcome. He would find Mandos sat with a serving of tea to which Magnus would join him. After several minutes Magnus would get to what he'd come for.

"I hope you enjoyed the celebrations, I know i sure did, though, my head feels it a little bit today. Anyway, although we just met, my work here is coming to an end. I'll be departing in the next few days as the Emperor returns to these lands. I've arranged for all the information to be passed to him so there is no need to worry. Though the reason i'm here is to ask something of you."

He let that linger for a moment before continuing.

"We've build this fortress but that is only the start to making these lands safe. There are three islands to the east of here harbouring forces that would seek to destroy what we here have built. They must be culled and brought within the empire we seek to build, a new dawn on these lands if you will. Anyway, the reason i have come to you is because of what you will face and potentially what you might find. Within those lands are several temples, though i know not to which they are devoted, I don't tend to venture that way. These Islands are all that stand between us and the dark lands to the east, you know of which i speak."

It was a lot to explain but he needed to hear it all.

"With this I'm asking you to defeat the opposing forces in those lands, bring them under the control of New Dawn and fortify them against any further attacks. If you can do this peacefully, all the power to you, if you wish you can even try to do it without ninjutsu, using this army of yours. I'll remain to protect these lands for now, if you are willing to accept this request of mine. What say you?"
Mandos sat, listening to him, during the morning. His guards had let him in while he was in the middle of drinking his morning tea.

"The celebration was enjoyable."

It is all that Mandos said while taking a sip of his cup. He would nod as he claimed to be here for business to ask him to do a specific task. While listening, he simply nodded along. He figured him and his men would gather and prepare, and venture to these islands.

"A task to claim these islands for the growing influence of the Empire. It is a task I am willing to take, I am unsure as to how long it may take, but if my scouts come back succesful, while I move to strike, the task should be rather straight forward... you have my word, that I will take on this and I will return victorious."

With that, Mandos would stay and talk for a moment with him, before him and his men would leave. He would gather his forces outside the city, before venturing to the coast, to get aboard the ships to venture towards the islands to claim them.

- Leaving Landmark -

Reactions: Pervyy

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entering the ninja world with Horus.

A large ship approached the western port, the sail displaying the Icon for the New Dawn clan. It was a large ship, quite impressive to behold. The front of the ship decorated with a golden ornament in the form of a large dragon head. The ship docked and from it departed several men, up to 20, all in traditional samurai attire. They all walked in unison, their sword's on their right hip with their right hand always resting on the hilt. They stopped at the end of the docks and parted to make way for one that looked slightly different.

The man wore a similar attire to the other men though no armour, just a pure blue robe with a blade black as the night on his right hip. His hair long, but tied back with golden decorations thought it to pin it back off his face. He smiled at the on lookers as he made his way forwards, walking with a form of grace that made it seem as though he was walking through the air, leaving many of the onlookers mesmerised. As he walked, one man announced his arrival.

"All hail Horus, Emperor of the New Dawn"

Silence hung for a second as it sank in as murmurs in the crowd could be heard. The silence was broken by laughing, people looked around to see who it could possibly be, to find it was the one to be announced as Horus.

"You're always so formal, relax. Hello friends, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we can all make this land prosper."

With that Horus made his way forth through the gates, it would seem as though they had expected his arrival. He was encouraged to make his way to the Imperial Palace though, he wanted to enjoy what the city had become. Trade boomed and he couldn't help but want to try many of the foods displayed throughout along with sampling some of the finest liqueurs around, including the most recent arrival of a sake shipment.

After much pushing from his head guard, he eventually made his way to the palace where an hour later he would find himself sat in a chair at the top of some steps in a large room leaning on his right arm with a big yawn.

"Sir, it's time to deal with the matters that have awaited your arrival..."
And so began Horus's duty to his clan...

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission Start:

- Perform administrative duties

Horus knew it was now his role as the Emperor of these lands but such trivial matters failed to peak his interest. So far he'd had to rule over who had the rights to perform in the streets in the city and where. Who was to farm which land, the rates of pay for fish in the city, all to set standard going forth. Before now the matters of the land had been to survive the scourge that was the red fever, yet here he sat now wondering how much ryo a fish was really worth. It was a long way from a life he once knew hundreds of years ago, of nothing but war, though he supposed it could always be worse.

The day was getting late and there were only 3 people left to see him. The system was set that so many hours a day, people would bring their issues to the head of the guard and then be passed on to meet with the Emperor, Horus, who would pass his judgement on the issue. This was seen as absolute in building the civilisation going forwards. It was tedious but it must be done. Though right now he struggled to stay awake until one man entered, looking battered and bruised. The top side of his head wrapped in bandages as he stumbled in leaning on a stick, a wounded man struggling along the way.

As he stumbled along his stick got caught in an awkward position, causing him to lose his balance falling forwards. Before he could hit the ground he was caught in the arms of someone he did not expect, the Emperor himself. Looking up he saw the eyes of the Emperor up close for the first time, the purple glow with the rings flowing around it, it was hard to look away. Before he could say anything, Horus placed his hand on the man's chest as a pulse flowed through the man, a force he'd never felt in his life. It was the strangest feeling but that wasn't all, his wounds began to stop aching. The scratches on his body began to heal, the pain he felt sapped from his body as he felt better than he'd done since he could remember. Horus let the man down before calling for someone to bring food and wine. Now Horus sat looking at him, crossed legged on the floor one meter away.

"How are you feeling....? Sorry I didn't catch your name?"

"M'lord, I mean... Emperor... forgive me..."

Horus held up a hand with a smile symbolising for the man to stop speaking.

"Call me Horus. Eat up then we can talk. How did you come to be in such a bad shape?"

The stranger thanked him taking a bite to eat before draining the cup of wine. Horus could tell the man hadn't ate in many days, his strength sapped from the journey, meaning he had probably come a long way. This would lead him to believe what ever the man had to say.

"My name Samael, from Hokurikudō Island.... Horus.... thank you so much for your hospitality, you've saved my life, I don't know how i can repay you?!?!"

"You can repay me with your tale, of how you came to be this way?"

"Certainly, but I don't feel that will be enough, though let me explain. Someone came who claimed to be part of this clan, though after building the defences around the lands he no longer represented us or helped keep order. With that, the land fell into a form of civil war, who would lead and so forth. At first it was just the tension between groups, though one night our side woke to our homes on fire. We tried to escape though many.... many of us were cut down in the process... there was nothing we could do. It rained arrows of fire, it was like a volley from hell itself. Some of us escaped by boat and are in hiding at the moment to the north of here. My family are resting in a marketplace near here. I tried to protect them as they left but, as you can see it came with a cost. I come to ask if my people may live in your city.... Emperor Horus... will you allow us to live here?"

There was a silence for a minute as Horus continued to look the man in the eye giving no reaction. Now he stood to his feet giving a single word answer.

"No."

Samael wasn't really shocked, he shouldn't of brought his problems to this city, he understood where Horus had come from but he couldn't help for feel the dread with it.

"I understand..."

"I don't think you do. You will not be living here, as I refuse to allow you to abandon your own home. How can I stand by and let people rule who would rely on such cowardly antics? I will not. It is decided. You will return home with my personal guard... Jaeger and reclaim your lands. You will remain at the marketplace until he returns."

From the shadows a figure in bandages in chains stepped forward silently. Bowing before departing the room.

"I... I don't know what to say... "

"There is nothing to say, Samael. You may finish your meal and rest here the night, in the palace. Tomorrow you shall be given provisions to return to your family. By that time you land should have been cleansed of the devils who sought to harm you and your family. Now please excuse me there are still a couple more matters to deal with."

With that Samael was led to a room where he could rest the night as Horus sat back in his throne waiting to deal with the remaining issues before he could retire for the day.

Jutsu used:

(Yoton: Taiyōnomegumi) - Yang Release: Touch of the Sun

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost:70 per use
Damage points: N/A
Description: Through the infusion of Yang natured chakra into others, users can heal others to their original best physical form. It can be used to regrow missing body parts, heal wounds, purge poisons, etc. The target needs to be alive and the bigger the injury, the longer it takes to heal. The limits of the heal, however, are almost none as it can heal 150 damage per turn and can even heal the chakra system or other injuries that are otherwise not possible to be healed. The technique requires time and physical contact and as such isn't very suited to use in a battle when compared to regular Iryo Ninjutsu.
Note: Yang Release masters are able to use on themselves.

Jaeger (creation) LLM

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from [X]

Sting would continue his journey. Sting arrives at the mainland of New Dawn. Then goes approaching the imperial castle, he would go on to the palace, looking for his clan's emperor and his fellow friends.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spawning with Dabi
It had been a while since he'd stepped outside, he had instructed them not to disturb him as he remained in his room. While he continued his training, it seemed the "Emperor" had returned. "That shithead Magnus has disappeared again, huh?!" He'd swiftly make his way out of his room, heading towards the throne room. "So you've returned, Horus. Seems even you've been affected by this fever. There are rumors going around about the cure being in play now. I'm sure you already thought of something, so let's get moving, I'm tired of waiting around here."
Giving Dan ( Ignia, change your name fool ) control of my bio.​

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from: https://animebase.me/threads/south-east-kinai-island-147.756160/page-2#post-22043176

As Mandos returned to the land of the New Dawn, he did so in front of a host of elven knights. Their banners high, while at the front, four of the elves carried the banners of their fallen foes [clans of the island of Coconuts]. They had journeyed across the sea, across the hills of the South-Eastern region of the island. As they approached the capitol of the New Dawn, they did so with the morning sun rising behind them. The mist obscuring their approach, until they breached through it, appearing in front of the gate. Mandos sitting upon his Warhorse, adorning a silvery armor, he brought the horse to a halt, as it immediately rose to its backlegs for a moment. Behind Mandos, the four Galadhrim Soldiers stood, each with a banner from a fallen clan. They were immediately followed by a long caravan of elven knights, their armor glistening in the morning sun, and fifty carts filled to the brim with corn, water and many other sorts of resources, but most prominently displayed were the coconuts originating from the Coconut Island. There was also livestock among the caravan, while at the rear, was the Galadhrim Legion, the cavalry of the host. As the gates opened in front of Mandos, himself and his four personal guards walked through the gates, together with the caravan, to deliver the spoils of their venture. While Mandos would ride through the streets to the palace.

Reaching the Palace, Mandos would drop from his horse, the armor clanking as he hit the ground, and his cape slamming onto the ground before being dragged behind him as he approached the front door to the palace itself. Adorning his armor, he had the crest of the Noldoli in a chain around his neck, while his armor had the crest of the New Dawn upon it. He was followed by his four guards.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From
You must be registered for see images

Hei enters the capitol of New Dawn from the east gate. Buying some supplies and snack goods to replenish himself from his travels. Making his way to the palace entrance Hei gains entry after showing his credentials of being the founder of the Rising Cloud. As a diplomat of his clan and ally to New Dawn. Hei then waits in the waiting area to be greeted. As he waits, dressed in his standard robes. He notices a gentlemen in a shiny armor with several guard. The very look of the man made Hei feel under dressed.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spawning with Dabi
It had been a while since he'd stepped outside, he had instructed them not to disturb him as he remained in his room. While he continued his training, it seemed the "Emperor" had returned. "That shithead Magnus has disappeared again, huh?!" He'd swiftly make his way out of his room, heading towards the throne room. "So you've returned, Horus. Seems even you've been affected by this fever. There are rumors going around about the cure being in play now. I'm sure you already thought of something, so let's get moving, I'm tired of waiting around here."
Giving Dan ( Ignia, change your name fool ) control of my bio.​
Horus looked up as a familiar face pop up, one magnus had told him about, Dabi. He was unique in many ways, mostly his attitude. He had a sort of loyalty as long as it suited his own end goals.

"Hello Dabi, a pleasure to see you up and around. Magnus is off doing his own thing, as usual. As for this cure i've heard of it, a miracle baby. Though it may please you to know it's actually been seen heading in this direction, not far from here. So we may not even have to go far for such a cure, as long as you... behave... yeah lets go with that. When this is sorted i have a mission that would suit your .... talents..."

Arriving from: https://animebase.me/threads/south-east-kinai-island-147.756160/page-2#post-22043176

As Mandos returned to the land of the New Dawn, he did so in front of a host of elven knights. Their banners high, while at the front, four of the elves carried the banners of their fallen foes [clans of the island of Coconuts]. They had journeyed across the sea, across the hills of the South-Eastern region of the island. As they approached the capitol of the New Dawn, they did so with the morning sun rising behind them. The mist obscuring their approach, until they breached through it, appearing in front of the gate. Mandos sitting upon his Warhorse, adorning a silvery armor, he brought the horse to a halt, as it immediately rose to its backlegs for a moment. Behind Mandos, the four Galadhrim Soldiers stood, each with a banner from a fallen clan. They were immediately followed by a long caravan of elven knights, their armor glistening in the morning sun, and fifty carts filled to the brim with corn, water and many other sorts of resources, but most prominently displayed were the coconuts originating from the Coconut Island. There was also livestock among the caravan, while at the rear, was the Galadhrim Legion, the cavalry of the host. As the gates opened in front of Mandos, himself and his four personal guards walked through the gates, together with the caravan, to deliver the spoils of their venture. While Mandos would ride through the streets to the palace.

Reaching the Palace, Mandos would drop from his horse, the armor clanking as he hit the ground, and his cape slamming onto the ground before being dragged behind him as he approached the front door to the palace itself. Adorning his armor, he had the crest of the Noldoli in a chain around his neck, while his armor had the crest of the New Dawn upon it. He was followed by his four guards.
Horus received word of the return of the War Master of New Dawn, Mandos. A member of the Noldor. Horus had interacted with this clan centuries ago in it's beginnings. He knew of there ways of the light and how they could judge people. It was quite useful having one on his side. Upon receiving word, Horus sent word to prepare a feast for the returning warriors and for Mandos to be brought to him for a report when it suited him.

Coming From

Hei enters the capitol of New Dawn from the east gate. Buying some supplies and snack goods to replenish himself from his travels. Making his way to the palace entrance Hei gains entry after showing his credentials of being the founder of the Rising Cloud. As a diplomat of his clan and ally to New Dawn. Hei then waits in the waiting area to be greeted. As he waits, dressed in his standard robes. He notices a gentlemen in a shiny armor with several guard. The very look of the man made Hei feel under dressed.
The messenger sent to meet Mandos recognised the symbol of the man known as Hei. He offered a drink before asking if he would like to follow him to meet the Emperor.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Horus looked up as a familiar face pop up, one magnus had told him about, Dabi. He was unique in many ways, mostly his attitude. He had a sort of loyalty as long as it suited his own end goals.

"Hello Dabi, a pleasure to see you up and around. Magnus is off doing his own thing, as usual. As for this cure i've heard of it, a miracle baby. Though it may please you to know it's actually been seen heading in this direction, not far from here. So we may not even have to go far for such a cure, as long as you... behave... yeah lets go with that. When this is sorted i have a mission that would suit your .... talents..."

Horus received word of the return of the War Master of New Dawn, Mandos. A member of the Noldor. Horus had interacted with this clan centuries ago in it's beginnings. He knew of there ways of the light and how they could judge people. It was quite useful having one on his side. Upon receiving word, Horus sent word to prepare a feast for the returning warriors and for Mandos to be brought to him for a report when it suited him.

The messenger sent to meet Mandos recognised the symbol of the man known as Hei. He offered a drink before asking if he would like to follow him to meet the Emperor.
Following the guard Hei enters into the main palace room. Wearing his traditional black and white robes He may appear common placed. However with his pale skin with black markings around him, his large protruding horns and his golden eyes, Tenseigan with a Rinnegan in his forehead. It would be clear to anyone his stature. Walking over to the emperor Hei would take note of his massive chakra, as well as his Rinniegan. It was clear that he was not like normal shinobi of this land, but instead one of the same blood as his kin.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Horus. My name is Hei of the Rising Cloud."

Last edited:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sound of footsteps resounded through the halls, growing louder to the ears of Horus, the Emperor. The heavy clanking of metal announcing their presence long before they would be seen in the Hall of the Emperor. The large dark wooden door, was impromptu forced open, pushed aside by Mandos. Walking in through it, he held his silvery helmet in his right hand, as the sea-blue cape dragged behind him. Unlike other Noldor, his hair is obsidian-black. Behind him, followed four individuals, wearing heavy-silver armor, all of whom carried a single banner. The personal guard of Mandos, the Galadhrim. As they entered the Hall, Mandos eyes immediately met with Horus, as he walked forward, seemingly paying little attention to the other individual in the room. He did notice the figure as well as his features, yet he payed no mind to him currently, as he had come to see the Emperor.

As he walked up, he was flanked by his men, whom would present the four banners to him.

"These are the banners of the clans of the Coconut Island, the banners of those whom have joined the Empire... after some persuasion."

Mandos said. He did not bow, nor did his eyes waver, he simply stood there in front of the man they called Emperor. The one whom Mandos had decided to fight for, long before ever meeting him. Mandos stood there with the four individuals, neither of them showing any form of strain or injury from battle, except for Mandos, whose hand was wrapped in thin bandages, however it was not a battle injury but something else in particular.

"Additionally, the clans of Tōkaidō Island attempted to remove me from the board, revealing their hand."

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The sound of footsteps resounded through the halls, growing louder to the ears of Horus, the Emperor. The heavy clanking of metal announcing their presence long before they would be seen in the Hall of the Emperor. The large dark wooden door, was impromptu forced open, pushed aside by Mandos. Walking in through it, he held his silvery helmet in his right hand, as the sea-blue cape dragged behind him. Unlike other Noldor, his hair is obsidian-black. Behind him, followed four individuals, wearing heavy-silver armor, all of whom carried a single banner. The personal guard of Mandos, the Galadhrim. As they entered the Hall, Mandos eyes immediately met with Horus, as he walked forward, seemingly paying little attention to the other individual in the room. He did notice the figure as well as his features, yet he payed no mind to him currently, as he had come to see the Emperor.

As he walked up, he was flanked by his men, whom would present the four banners to him.

"These are the banners of the clans of the Coconut Island, the banners of those whom have joined the Empire... after some persuasion."

Mandos said. He did not bow, nor did his eyes waver, he simply stood there in front of the man they called Emperor. The one whom Mandos had decided to fight for, long before ever meeting him. Mandos stood there with the four individuals, neither of them showing any form of strain or injury from battle, except for Mandos, whose hand was wrapped in thin bandages, however it was not a battle injury but something else in particular.

"Additionally, the clans of Tōkaidō Island attempted to remove me from the board, revealing their hand."
Hei notices the entourage enter the main hall, completely disregarding him as they display their banners. It would appear as though they had just captured some land for New Dawn be it though negotiations or force. Either way didn't matter to Hei, for he felt their to be larger forces at play. Hei's Tenseigan fades back into a Bykaugan as they focus. Hei will take a step forward as he mumbles.

"I've always hated coconuts."

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Damage: N/A
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of handseals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.
To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions, and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.
Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.
Hei eyes remain fixed on something not in the room, but far off in the vast distance. His face being one of worry. Then, looking back upon the Horus he speaks in a soft yet worried tone.

"I'm afraid we have little time. I'm sure you've heard of the child. One who can purge this Red Fever by being in close proximity to the child. I've witnessed it's power and it is true. But their is more to this child then his ability. I believe forces beyond even ourselves are at play."

Taken back, as if recalling a traumatic moment form the past, Hei continues;

"When I gazed upon this child, it was not of this realm. I have seen only one being like it before, Tiamat. It's power may be different and it's intentions unknown but when I peered through this child's flesh it was the same. Some call them gods, It doesn't matter to me if their origins are divine. What I fear is that it can be easily exploited or worse."

Hei's eyes turn back to the previous location. The look of worry overcoming is face once again.

"The child is now within your lands. Even now I gaze upon him. I do not fear this child, but I fear what could come of it. I believe this child's fate intertwine with humanity and all mortals alike. So I come here to ask you what do you think? Should we protect this child? attempt to destroy it? or let fate decide?

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: Here.

Traveling West, Emiya finds himself approaching a large wall that seemed to encompass the entirety of this region, for primarily defensive purposes. Though cumbersome, he managed to climb to the top, to find a wonderous sight before him. From the humble fishing village he'd just been in, to a towering palace whose construction, especially given the "humble" surroundings, and more specifically the sheer amount of materials that went into it's construction, being far more than an archipelago could ever hope to provide, was out of place to say the least. It was, however, well built, and aesthetically pleasing. Surrounding it were numerous houses, buildings, and basic amenities that were clearly lacking in the North-East of the island. It was a jolting sight to say the least, that they held this much power, wealth, etc, when their neighbors were in a state far more akin to poverty than this region would lead one to believe. Either they knew some amazing carpenters in the area, or there was a highly suspect tax system at play. It wasn't Emiya's place to judge though, but he couldn't help but remark internally on the disparity of wealth in the area.

Wandering through the streets and roads that approached the palatial estate, he knew he couldn't couldn't stay for long, as he had a long ways to go, but he would see if there was anyone around in need of the Child's miraculous touch. With a loud, boisterous whistle to announce his presence, he cradled the Child close, comfortably wrapped in his baby-holster, as he thought aloud to himself.

"Sure is an extravagant village for an otherwise remote, rustic region. Must've taken a while to build all this."

Last edited:

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

The incubus followed the Hero of Justice through the Kinai Island, following him from afar and observing him quietly. Eventually, he came to a stop close to the center of a plaza in the town, and Merlin decided to make his presence known in this moment. His staff in hand, he walks up behind the young magus. "Fancy seeing you here, Emiya-kun." Merlin said with a small grin, keen to see how Shirou would react.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: Here.

Traveling West, Emiya finds himself approaching a large wall that seemed to encompass the entirety of this region, for primarily defensive purposes. Though cumbersome, he managed to climb to the top, to find a wonderous sight before him. From the humble fishing village he'd just been in, to a towering palace whose construction, especially given the "humble" surroundings, and more specifically the sheer amount of materials that went into it's construction, being far more than an archipelago could ever hope to provide, was out of place to say the least. It was, however, well built, and aesthetically pleasing. Surrounding it were numerous houses, buildings, and basic amenities that were clearly lacking in the North-East of the island. It was a jolting sight to say the least, that they held this much power, wealth, etc, when their neighbors were in a state far more akin to poverty than this region would lead one to believe. Either they knew some amazing carpenters in the area, or there was a highly suspect tax system at play. It wasn't Emiya's place to judge though, but he couldn't help but remark internally on the disparity of wealth in the area.
Wandering through the streets and roads that approached the palatial estate, he knew he couldn't couldn't stay for long, as he had a long ways to go, but he would see if there was anyone around in need of the Child's miraculous touch. With a loud, boisterous whistle to announce his presence, he cradled the Child close, comfortably wrapped in his baby-holster, as he thought aloud to himself.

"Sure is an extravagant village for an otherwise remote, rustic region. Must've taken a while to build all this."
As the individual wandered through the streets, cradling the child, with the loud whisteling, people in the streets would take notice of their presence, as well as a few of the surrounding guards. As the people approached together with the guards, they would witness the child, as the guards would halt them in their tracks.

"The Emperor requests your presence, he wishes to speak with you."

The guards do not grab, nor force the child and its guardian to follow, but rather gestures them to follow them to the palace and to his halls, where they would eventually be met by him and two other individuals.