Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here [X]
Boa arrives at the clan's mainland following tsuna's order to come back after claiming the land, as she goes into the city, she glances at the effort put into making such a fortress and the design of art of it. She then heads towards the top of the city to find Tsuna and goes in forward into the room to find Tsuna sitting inside with 2 mysterious creatures
Tsuna saw Boa had arrived entering the room. He stood to greet her.

"I see you're back already. Took you no time at all to claim those lands. I guess i can rely on you more. Though right now i have something i must ask of you. It seems we have a problem in one of out lands (145). The fishing villagers there i trained have seen an increase in the growing number of infected with the death toll rising. Though, as i'm sure you're aware, they aren't remaining dead. I need you to head there and take care of the remaining undead in any way you can and report back."

Mission objective: Defeat a small group of undead. (B)

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tsuna saw Boa had arrived entering the room. He stood to greet her.

"I see you're back already. Took you no time at all to claim those lands. I guess i can rely on you more. Though right now i have something i must ask of you. It seems we have a problem in one of out lands (145). The fishing villagers there i trained have seen an increase in the growing number of infected with the death toll rising. Though, as i'm sure you're aware, they aren't remaining dead. I need you to head there and take care of the remaining undead in any way you can and report back."

Mission objective: Defeat a small group of undead. (B)
As Tsuna greets Her, Boa nodded her head to acknowledge him and responded
"Alright, I'll go take care of those zombies, and check out what's happening in our land (145). I'll report back to you once I'm done."
After this, boa turns back out of the room, heading towards the exit of the city, and sets towards her journey to complete the mission.

LLM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsuna couldn't believe it, he already had people he could rely on in such a short time. Were things finally coming together? He'd found a place he could build and call his own. But it would just be a case of protecting it all that come into question, would he be strong enough? That's when a thought crossed his mind. The man from before, Shanks.... he wondered where he was these days? He'd been at the Dark Tower, maybe he was busy there.... who knows.... Tsuna sat pondering what to do next while waiting for the other clan members...

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spectra followed him all the way and was a bit left behind because he lost himself staring at the castle and all its features marvelling at the creation itself
What a beauty, a true work of art
He uttered as he heads inside to see the interior of this majestic building
Spectra decided to explore the area

LLM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It had been a few days since everyone had left to go do their own thing. Tsuna sat around with his creations, Natsu sat on his lap acting like a house cat. Jaeger stood on guard as always, maybe Tsuna had been a bit hasty in the way he'd created him, always so serious but it wasn't all bad. Things were that quiet, Tsuna was getting bored, waiting for someone, anyone... to arrive....

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here
Shanks had finally returned to the island he'd visited before, he assumed this was where Tsuna had returned to following his departure from the tower and it seemed he was correct. As he made his way inland and entered the mansion he'd left Lambo in, he'd come across the young man once more, sitting in one of the rooms with one of his creations on his lap and the other beside him. "Yo, I'm glad I found you here, it seems we were both in a rush the last time we met and couldn't discuss things properly. What did you wanna talk to me about?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arriving from here
Shanks had finally returned to the island he'd visited before, he assumed this was where Tsuna had returned to following his departure from the tower and it seemed he was correct. As he made his way inland and entered the mansion he'd left Lambo in, he'd come across the young man once more, sitting in one of the rooms with one of his creations on his lap and the other beside him. "Yo, I'm glad I found you here, it seems we were both in a rush the last time we met and couldn't discuss things properly. What did you wanna talk to me about?"
Of all the people, he didn't quite expect shanks to be the one that appeared before him. Something else was different too. He had two arms now. He couldn't just ask about that, that would be rude, wouldn't it? Tsuna realised he was talking to himself in his head before he snapped back to reality.

"Well it seems a lot has changed and with it i have a lot to tell you, have a seat"

With that he proceeded to explain about the clan, the new members what he had learned about the virus and how he felt about the dark tower and more. He explained his fight with the pirates and much more before finally taking a breathe.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks would listen to the young man speak, it seemed he had a lot to say and had his opinions on a lot of stuff regarding the current state of the world. He also spoke about his clan, it seemed that was what he was most interested in talking about, even more than his ideals. "That's a lot to take in, but let's speak more about your clan. I'm assuming that's what you wished to speak to me about when we first met, correct? Are you proposing that we work together?"

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shanks would listen to the young man speak, it seemed he had a lot to say and had his opinions on a lot of stuff regarding the current state of the world. He also spoke about his clan, it seemed that was what he was most interested in talking about, even more than his ideals. "That's a lot to take in, but let's speak more about your clan. I'm assuming that's what you wished to speak to me about when we first met, correct? Are you proposing that we work together?"
"Well, we could use all the help we can get. You saw that the infection has spread at the dark tower, people from all over wanted that cure. Why not join us, and we can work together going forwards. I mean you're free to do what you like, it would be nice to get all the help we can. What do you say?"

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmm, your intentions do not seem to be of the bad variety, but more importantly your actions do not either. Fine Tsuna, you can consider us a team going forward. I have some stuff I need to do, but I will be in the water country, you can count on me to assist you if and when you need it. I'm sure you have ways to contact me, but I feel this is more effective as it isn't something that can be intercepted. Is there anything else you want to discuss, or something you need me to do?" Shanks would finish, tossing a scroll to Tsuna before showing him the handseals required to use it that nobody else would know.

Jutsu

( Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon ) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Hmm, your intentions do not seem to be of the bad variety, but more importantly your actions do not either. Fine Tsuna, you can consider us a team going forward. I have some stuff I need to do, but I will be in the water country, you can count on me to assist you if and when you need it. I'm sure you have ways to contact me, but I feel this is more effective as it isn't something that can be intercepted. Is there anything else you want to discuss, or something you need me to do?" Shanks would finish, tossing a scroll to Tsuna before showing him the handseals required to use it that nobody else would know.​
Jutsu

( Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon ) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication Technique
Type: Supplementary​
Range: N/A​
Chakra: 20​
Damage: N/A​
Description:​
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.​
Tsuna catches the scroll, he knew of it, he'd used them before. As it now stood this was the best option. Another strong ally in the dangers to come.

"Much appreciated, i'll contact you when i learn anything new. Though, if you need any help, feel free to contact me too, and i'll be there... Welcome to New Dawn haha"

Reactions: NightKiing

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/north-west-kinai-island-144.756158/page-4#post-22001988

This post serves as my first mission of the new arc, and includes the following storyboard elements:

• Explore an infected location ( D Rank )

Jack continues his journey passing beside the wrecked ships, he headed towards the small village he has had his eyes in for a while now. The village was nearer, but Jack was tired from all the walking, he looks around for a big tree, on sighting one huge tree, Jack jumped on one the branches of the tree, the branch was big enough for him to lay on, he prefered resting on trees since spotting him would be harder, he rested on the branch and dozed off for about 20 mins.

That was a much needed rest Jack said while yawning, it was only for a while but he'd gotten his strength back. Jack jumped off the branch and continued towards the village, on his way he passed some of the villagers who looked sick with pale skin. What's wrong with these people Jack thought, on entering the village, Jack could see the village had about 20 buildings which were all built around a larger building which seemed to be the village hall, the structure of the village didn't disturb Jack tho, it was the condition in which the villager were that was disturbing. Most of the villagers sat outside their houses, they had pale skin and sunken eyes, most of them looked like that were going to die soon.
Jack continued his walk tho making sure not to stop, so he wouldn't be caught staring, everyone of the houses he passed seemed to have a sick person sitting outside and everyone he walked past was also sick, What could have happened here, I need to find out Jack said to himself as he noticed a tavern at the end of the road he was currently walking on, he walked towards the tavern.

End of mission
To be continued.
Continuation of former mission and beginning of the next one

¤Defend your employer from bandits
¤Hear rumours about the virus origin

From the outside, the tavern looked rustic, homey and welcoming. Logs and well-crafted wooden beams make up most of the building's outer structure.

Jack noticed It's tough to see through the windows as he walked into the tavern. The insides of the tavern were nothing like the outside, the tavern was empty and it definitely had seen better days, there were four round tables with stools around them and a lot of empty space.

The old man behind the counter gave Jack a puzzled look "You are the one collecting today" the old man said, Jack now puzzled collecting what? he replied, the old man rubbed his head and smiled "I haven't seen you around before, so I thought you were part of the group of bandits, come and sit down" the man said while pointing to the only stool directly in front of the counter, Jack walked to the stool casually and sat on it before talking It's true I haven't been around here before I was just passing by and decided to stop at the tavern to get a drink The man nodded and poured a Jack a drink "those weapons, can you use them?" the man asked while eyeing Jack's weapons "I'm Shinra by the way" the man added.

My name is Jack and yes, I can handle my own in a fight Jack answered as Shinra passed his drink, "well, could you do something about the bandits I talked about earlier? I'll pay you" Shinra asked as he sat on the stool behind the counter, I guess I could, if they show up Jack answered while rubbing his chin "they'll show up today to collect most of my income, that's what they said the last time" Shinra said, I'll do it then Jack answered the villagers, what's wrong with them? Jack asked "You haven't heard about it? Well, you see, not too long ago a man pirate traveled across Hokubu Ocean to this place, but this was after Tiamat had appeared and contaminated the ocean itself. He became infected with an illness and thought he could be cured in this village, now the illness has spread throughout this village and the world. You'll see these people who have reddish/pale skin everywhere." Shinra replied i see, that's terrible Jack said while rubbing his chin I'll investigate more after I help you with these bandits Jack added.

The man continued to share more stories as Jack continued drinking, albeit with caution -so he won't get drunk. Two men dressed in black stormed into the tavern the "Hello, old man" one of the man shouted ignoring Jack's presence, before the old man could reply, Jack stood up and turned to face the men tsk, manners, you don't always go about talking to old people like that, do you? Jack said before any of the men could talk, Jack brought out the two sais he was carrying on him and started spinning them on each palm this old man would like to renegotiate the terms of whatever it is you people have going on Jack added.

"And who do you think you are? You think you can talk to us because of those weapons?" the man that had spoken earlier barked at Jack, the other man dashed towards Jack on getting close he tried to punch Jack in the face, Jack stepped to the right avoiding the punch at the same time he stopped spinning the sai on his left hand and stabbed the man's hand before he could pull back. The man obviously didn't have the required skills to harm Jack, he would have done better if this was some random tavern fight, but it wasn't.

Jack stopped spinning the sai on his right hand as he hit the man's forehead with the base of the sai quoted with lightning. The man fell flat on his back while the man that had spoken earlier watched what had just happened, the man looked terrified maybe he wasn't but that's what Jack could make of his facial expression.

can we talk now? Jack asked while sitting back on his stool. The man opened the door of the tavern while keeping his eyes on Jack, four men also dressed in black walked into the tavern. The men stood in an arc-like formation six men to collect money from this old man? Jack asked If this is everyone, gentlemen shall we? Jack added while rising from the stool.

"Kill him" the man in the middle who seemed like the leader of the group shouted, the two outer most men dashed towards Jack with swords in the air, the man on the right got to jack faster than the other man, he roared angrily and slashed down at Jack’s head. Jack countered by raising his sai high and striking horizontally. The weapons clattered not for long as Jack stabbed the man's stomach with his other sai which was now coated with lightning.

The tavern owner watched in amazement and disbelief, the man on Jack's left arrive few seconds after the initial clash, sweat ran down his face, he swung first and Jack received with the sai on his right hand while hitting the man on his forehead with the rounded path of his other sai infused with lightning. Both men dropped to the ground, one knocked out and the other injured.

"What is this man?" one of the bandits said, directing the question to no one in particular, the man Jack assumed to be the leader dashed towards Jack with his hooked blade upheld going to his foreswing and following with a backswing, Jack dodged the first swing and met the second with his sai, before Jack could stab with his free sai, the man leaped back.The man dashed towards Jack one more time, he dipped and weaved right as he was about to reach Jack and slashed downwards with the sword. Jack parried with one of his sais and the weapons clashed against the sai with a shriek. Jack once again tried to stab the man but he moved backwards barely dodging the sai, Jack released the sai as the man dodged and the man stopped as his sword fell, the sai coated with lightning chakra caught him offgaurd and stabbed his stomach.

The man fell forward, at the same time Jack threw his body forward and caught the man, removing his sai before letting the man fall to the ground. I'm bored Jack said with both sais still spinning, the two bandits stood at the entrance with their legs shaking, they had no weapon on them and it seemed this would be the end for them.

"We...we..." one of the men tried to talk but before he could finish Jack appeared before the two bandits hitting their foreheads with his lightning coated sai handles. The two men fell to the ground, "Wow, I've...never seen... anything like this" Shinra said as Jack walked back to the counter, pour me another drink, I'll take out their bodies before they regain conciousness Jack said with a smile on his face.

End of mission
To be continued....

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammock

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Continuation of former mission and beginning of a new one
¤Defeat a small group of undead

Jack stood outside the tavern with Shinra, it was evening already and Jack already disposed the body of the bandits, You won't be hearing from them anymore Jack said to the old man I'll be leaving now Jack added. "Thank you" Shinra said "if you ever come around this village, pay me a visit for free drinks" the man said, thanks Jack said while performing a slight bow to show his respect for the old man, he turned and headed out of the village "if you are taking that route, you need to be careful some of the villagers have reported seeing a group of undead up that way" Shinra shouted, I'll be careful, thanks for informing me about the danger Jack said while repeating the bow he had performed earlier before disappearing into the horizon.

Hours after leaving the village, Jack was already in the forest leading to the area some pirates had been disturbing, the pirates around the lands were enemies of Jack's clan and the clan leader had sent him to do something about the ones in this particular area, it was late, but the moon was up and the moonlight made seeing easy. Jack was tired but he couldn't stop for a rest, not after what Shinra had told him about the group of undead roaming the area.

Jack continued walking, making sure he didn't let his guard down, he didn't know what else could be in the forest. Suddenly, Jack heard leaf ruffling to his right, he turned to his right with his sword in hand, he would have used his sais, but he wanted to avoid contact with the undead, if that's what caused the sound he just heard.

An old man dashed out from behind a tree with hands stretched forward and head bent to right, Jack prepared himself for the attack, as the old man got close enough, Jack could now see his features clearly and his movement was also weird. This is what Shinra was talking about, tsk Jack side stepped to avoid the man while cutting off the undead's head. The body fell to the ground and Jack could hear more footsteps coming from three diffrent directions.

Tsk...I better not let these things surround me Jack said to himself, three more undead stormed towards Jack, he leaped unto a tree branch out of the undead's reach while throwing tagged kunais at them. The kunais hit each one in the head and exploded seconds after, destroying their bodies completely.

That should be enough to get their attention Jack said. A minute later, the ruffling sound increased and Jack could hear more footsteps coming from all directions. Jack went to work, releasing six of the tagged kunais he had prepared, he got six of the undead in the head, Kaboom, the tags went off.

Jack could see more of the undead rushing towards the tree he was standing in from all direction, he wasn't destroying the bodies fast enough, soon the group of undead started climbing on top of each other to get to the top of the tree.

Jack moved away from the tree with a backflip and landed on another tree's branch, he was looking at about 70 undead This should be all of them in the forest Jack performed another back flip and landed on the ground. Jack performed the boar and tiger handseal, he then channelled his earth chakra to the area beneath group of undead and the tree they were still trying to climb, the ground around that area turned into thick mud, sinking the group of undead and the tree.
( Doton: Yomi Numa ) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld [A-rank version]
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 30 - 50
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a thick, newer impossible to move in swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Note: A rank use can extend up to mid range and will cause a target to become engulfed after one turn and suffocate after taking 60 damage per turn.
Note: S rank use can extend up to a single landmark in range and will cause a target to become engulfed and suffocate after one taking 80 damage per turn.
Note: Forbidden ranked use can only be used by Earth Specialists and Jiraiya bios. It can only.be used 3 times and is causing targets engulfed to suffocate in a single turn and can be up to 100 meters deep and wide and/or up to two landmarks.

Knowing that might not be enough, Jack manipulated his chakra while breathing out a large fire ball that travelled towards the group of undead burning them with the tree. Jack followed this with the snake handseal and slammed his hand in the ground, summoning an earth lid big enough to cover the area the swamp covered.
(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.
(Doton: Otoshibuta) - Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After doing the Snake handseal and slamming his hands on the ground, he user creates a portal above the target, high in the sky from which a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid drops and falls on the target, trapping it underneath. The lid can be hollow or solid, depending on if the user wants to deal damage to the enemy or not. Because of its size, to safely used, the lid has to be created at least mid range from the user otherwise he will also be caught inside. The biggest lid can dwarf a boss summon like Nagato's Dog or Gamabunta.

Latom Jack said at the end of his little prayer for the dead. He bowed slightly and turned continuing his journey.

End of mission
To be continued....
1600-30-30-20 = 1520.

Reactions: Lytes and Hammock

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from Here

Spectra arrives at the clan's main base and proceeds to stroll around trying to see if he could interact with anybody
Jack returned to the clan's main base, where he met Spectra taking a stroll. Hey spectra, i heard there is an outsider on our lands Jack said, he then paused for while Would you like to welcome them? Jack asked with a smile on his face.

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jack returned to the clan's main base, where he met Spectra taking a stroll. Hey spectra, i heard there is an outsider on our lands Jack said, he then paused for while Would you like to welcome them? Jack asked with a smile on his face.
Spectra was wandering around when he suddenly met with a comrade of his that went straight to clan business as usual, he would simple chuckle and reply

Sure, why not? How've you been though?

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Spectra was wandering around when he suddenly met with a comrade of his that went straight to clan business as usual, he would simple chuckle and reply

Sure, why not? How've you been though?
I've been good, you? Jack replied Our guest should be at the market place Jack added, he was not sure if the man would still be at the market place, but that's what he heard from the villagers. Jack started walking towards the market place.

LLM

Twilight

Elite
Kin
826💸
Kumi
3,282💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've been good, you? Jack replied Our guest should be at the market place Jack added, he was not sure if the man would still be at the market place, but that's what he heard from the villagers. Jack started walking towards the market place.

LLM
I'm doing rather fine, thanks for asking He responded before following after him

LLM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It had been a couple of weeks and Tsuna had managed to catch up on his rest, heal his wounds and recover all the chakra he had used. It had been quite peaceful until now, but it seemed that wouldn't remain. He heard that someone had returned to the next landmark over, more pirates. He set out with Natsu on his shoulder to go deal with it while Jaeger protected the city.

LLM

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from here]

Mission objective:

Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks and for daily operations

[Prelude]

Tsuna arrived having dealt with another of the so called "Beast Pirates". They were becoming a thorn in his side constantly showing up. It was a tiresome job, but at the same time he found a form of enjoyment in the process. Upon arriving back, he made his way into the city with a scroll in his hands. It was a drawing he'd been working on on his journey back home, a unique artefact he'd acquired from the market place. With this his plans would be set in motion.

Upon arriving he used his mental connection with Jaeger to gather all the residence and have them step outside the city to await further information. With that he made his way down to them himself, but stood atop the great gates as they all stood in silence waiting for answers.

"Thank you for gathering. It's been a while since i spoke to you and to be honest, i'm tired of putting on the charade....

I'm not who you think i am, i'm not some peace loving shinobi who wants to protect you all. My name isn't even Tsuna... that's just a story i had my accomplice, Magnus, make up to make it seem like a good guy was coming to save the day....

But no.... that is not me.... let me introduce myself...."

As he spoke his last words he placed his hand on his neck and began pulling on the flesh to pull what would seem like a mask from his face. A forbidden art, Kinjutsu, the face removal technique. It was a face he had stolen long ago to observe the world until it was time to act, with that he revealed his true identity.

"My name is Ignia Dragneel, Son of the king of the fire dragons, Igneel.... from here on out.... things are going to change.... starting with these very lands... it's time to build the empire..."

[Mission starting here]

With that he held out the scroll he'd been working on. It wasn't a simple drawing but an intricate design. Ignia jumped down, landing in a kneeling position before taking the scroll, opening it up, biting his thumb and performing the summoning jutsu on the map, allowing his design to come to life. With that the landmark began to come to life changing the very ecosystem itself.

The ground began to shake and where the city of silvermoon once stood, the ground began to rise, a mountain began to grow from the very earth. In actuality, the ground below was parting as the lava was forced upwards that was in the earth naturally. Ignia was using the nature of the world to create a makeshift volcano in which lava flowed from the back side of it. This was just the beginning of what he had planned. This rising of the volcano destroyed the homes he had previously created.

The land continued to change as all around them, the ground shook. A thick wall of stone itself began to rise around the entire land. This wall was a circle in nature, going around to where the voclano was attached to the sides of it. The volcano formed a mountain range that was in the north east of landmark, meeting all the other landmarks touching, creating a defensive barrier while the walls spread out around the rest of the landmark to create a protective wall. This was designed to keep out the un dead, weaker pirates and spies. If you wanted to enter it was going to be harder than that. Though this wall had one opening in the form of two giant gates that sat in the very west of the landmark, 100m from the water where a port formed of wood and stone to allow for trade and to monitor who came and went from the land. These walls stood 50m tall (Similar to the wall that stood around Konoha).

With the volcano and mountain range formed with lava pouring down the back sides, the walls raised, now came the infrastructure to the land itself. At this point the people were scared. The city had crumbled, the previous town had, the very lives they once knew were gone.

"This is just the beginning...."

From the front of the volcano the earth began to rise, it brought forth the iron from the ground to create a frame to strengthen the structure. Below the earth split, creating a moat of molten rock from the earth below. Now the creation began to take form. From the structure rock, gravel and stone began to take form, creating a large fortress using the volcano as it's back defence. A bridge grew over the moat of lava to allow anyone in and out and several watch towers formed that stood 50m high to be able to see across the land. By the time it had finished, there stood a large black fortress with one bridge to enter.

What's most important is what was formed throughout the landmark for the clan to use going forwards. At the heart of the fortress two of the most important structures took form. The first was the prison. This was actually within the volcano itself. A single pathway led into the volcano where a solid structure of stone formed creating a prison. This was made to torture those within. The constant heat from the magma below would drive them delirious while the dehydration set in. This would be their own personal hell, something they would deserve if they became an enemy of the clan.

The next structure was formed in the base of the fortress, this was the clan bank. This was a simple vault of solid stone formed at the very foundation in the depths of the earth with one corridor leading down to it. The entrance was hidden behind a rock door that blends into the wall. Only Ignia knew this was here and would only tell those he deemed trust worthy. He was like a dragon in more ways that one wanting to protect his hoard.

Now the final touch was build into the entrance to the fort, just over the bridge. Inside the fortress gates a shop was formed. This was for the clan merchant to store their wares and help raise funds and interest for the clan to help put them on the map. He was sure she would arrive soon. This had the storage room for all here wares when she was ready along with a bar attached for her to accommodate any visitors and post any bounty information that she would gain.

Out beyond the fortress leading up to the wall was farmlands with streams flowing through to create a form of agriculture to allow the clan to farm the land and provide resources.

You must be registered for see images

( Suna ta-jō no Kensetsu ) - The Construction of Sunomata Castle
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Description: An artifact that surpasses even (Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune in its usability ( Suna ta-jō no Kensetsu ) - The Construction of Sunomata Castle is a blueprint of sorts that can be altered to fit nearly any parameter. This artifact is a combination of Summoning Ninjutsu, Earth Release, Water Release, and Wood Release. When the wielder has altered the blueprints to their liking and offers the reactive paper a blood sacrifice similar to a summoning technique the blueprints instantly summon the materials needed to make the wielders wish, a reality. It does this by summoning forth a large amount of rock, mud, sand, gravel or stone during the process of being summoned through this artifact, the blueprints shape the substances to fit the design outlined previously upon the blueprints. It also summons forth any water the wielder wishes ranging from lakes, ponds, rivers, waterfalls, gullies, swamps, or wetlands. Additionally, it can summon forth wooden structures such as buildings, monuments, castles, businesses, and homesteads or trees, forests, or plants. This allows the user to change the topography and ecosystem of the map and create any feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains forever altering the landscape of a single landmark. Unlike normal summoning techniques or even (Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune these alterations are permanent and in truth are not the wielder using any technique related to the aforementioned abilities instead the blueprints themselves are what do all of the work, the wielder need only ask, and the blueprints provides what the wielder intended.
Note: ( Suna ta-jō no Kensetsu ) - The Construction of Sunomata Castle can only be used once, and is consumed upon use.

With the very land changed and fortress formed Ignia now looked around and spoke to the people that relied on his clan. Natsu the fire can sat next to him while Jaeger, his loyal enforcer stood behind him.

"Welcome to Valenir, your new home. This will be the fortress for the well being of our clan. The very earth and lava will protect us while these great walls keep out all who intend to attack. This is how we keep the dead at bay. I'm tired of wasting my effort on the useless pirates so it's time you lot pulled your weight too. Man the towers, guard the lands, farm them too. Earn your keep. If you don't like it i know just the place for you. This isn't going to be a case of you live the happy life and just get what you want, its time you all earned it...."

He took a moment for this to settle in..

"This isn't the peaceful world you all wish for... it's a world full of death and suffering... if you want to live you need to fight for your own survival.... you've all seen it.... the very people you grew up with turned into your enemies as the undead swarmed across these lands. I struck them down over and over. The red fever claimed these lands but no more. The remains of Tiamat must be destroyed and we can only do that if we fight. Take up arms. Take up sword and shield, bow and arrow, spears if you must. It's time we worked as a protective force together. Earn your place here to live in peace. If we must fight then so be it."

With that there was mumbling among the crowds. After several minutes they slowly began to kneel swearing that they would defend these lands before heading to forge weapons and armour, taking up arms and manning the towers and the walls, heading to the gates. Everyone was preparing for the events to come.