[Question] SOUNDTRACK

Sishisonson

Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone, can you help me find this one soundtrack I'm desperately searching? I've spent hundreds of hours in youtube but couldn't find one related to it. I've tried any keyword I could think of but still ended up disappointed. I believe you heard this one a lot. I'll give you the detail, episode 90, 09:10. Exactly when Chopper told Luffy the reason he couldn't join the crew. Please, any help would be so much appreciated!

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
tis is chopper ark rite????..
Yes. This particular one appears in Drum Kingdom Arc. However, its important to note One Piece Soundtracks are always looped/spliced and used in random settings. Aim for One Piece (5 mins long) is used before but this particular version used the 1 minute 13 second mark. IIRC its used in Drum Island first (in the series).

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. This particular one appears in Drum Kingdom Arc. However, its important to note One Piece Soundtracks are always looped/spliced and used in random settings. Aim for One Piece (5 mins long) is used before but this particular version used the 1 minute 13 second mark. IIRC its used in Drum Island first (in the series).
bro u wana listen bata$$ ost ???go youtube and type garou ost one punch man...then tell me how u feel..

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
bro u wana listen bata$$ ost ???go youtube and type garou ost one punch man...then tell me how u feel..
I am an Anime/Manga Fan who happens to RP. This leads me to listening to OSTs (in passing). With that said Metal Bats OST >>>> Though my personal taste for great OST would be Hunter X Hunter. Nothing is fucking with that Zoldyck Theme (Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights)

You must be registered for see medias

:score:

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am an Anime/Manga Fan who happens to RP. This leads me to listening to OSTs (in passing). With that said Metal Bats OST >>>> Though my personal taste for great OST would be Hunter X Hunter. Nothing is fucking with that Zoldyck Theme (Prokofiev's Dance of the Knights)

:score:
xxhunter got badass soundtracks too...naroto anime too...

zolyck family is pretty good too...thx for a share..

Reactions: Nox