Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Aight all i got for this is that to use sound the user needs to manipulate their wind nature and ying yang in order to be able to control soundwaves.
Weird. Lol
So in naruto most sound jutsus were used through a medium such as sound bracers by sound ninja. In the rp, we have three types of sound ninjutsu

Hindering Sound- This is the user using sound, to hinder the opponents body by creating high pitch noises. Doing this you could for say through somebody equilibrium off, or paralyze them, etc

Destructive Sound- This is the most simple. Destructive sound waves. They are so powerful that it gives way to essentially a "shock wave" but it is used and utilized by sound

Genjutsu Sound- This is pretty much genjutsu induced by sound. This is seen done by ma and pa versus pain. very simple.

any questions

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weird. Lol
So in naruto most sound jutsus were used through a medium such as sound bracers by sound ninja. In the rp, we have three types of sound ninjutsu

Hindering Sound- This is the user using sound, to hinder the opponents body by creating high pitch noises. Doing this you could for say through somebody equilibrium off, or paralyze them, etc

Destructive Sound- This is the most simple. Destructive sound waves. They are so powerful that it gives way to essentially a "shock wave" but it is used and utilized by sound

Genjutsu Sound- This is pretty much genjutsu induced by sound. This is seen done by ma and pa versus pain. very simple.

any questions
No questions

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ok. So lets start.
We are going to do a jutsu that is considered a 4th style of sound. Simply supplementary style.
I want you to channel chakra into your ear, creating ototon (sound chakra). By doing this, I want you to amplify the hearing via that sound chakra. Doing this you will be able to hear even my gulping as I look at this playninja magazine. ;)

Reactions: suki

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tsuki channels chakra into her ear creating sound chakra and begins to manipulate the chakra in order to amplify the sound. doing so she was able to hear things really well

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Cool you just learned

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

____
On to the next. Ima post the jutsu so u can reference.

(Ototon: Chūnyū no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Infusion Technique
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: A simple technique where the user touches an object and infuses it with sound chakra, enabling it to vibrate and produce a low frequency, high amplitude sound. The vibrations cause objects to bounce off of the targeted object which is highly useful when fighting with weapons or to make thrown basic weapons resist opposing thrown weapons.. It also resonates to the user if he were to be blind (because of a genjutsu for example), letting the the user know the objects position and what it deflects. It can also be applied to solid objects or structures the user may wish to destroy or, by applying it to the ground or similar, detect what is around him by making it resonate with the same low frequency. The object gets no added power, only the ability to deflect incoming objects that want to counter it.

So this is a pretty weird technique. You simply infuse sound chakra to objects. By doing this, it can either 1.) Increase the destructive nature of said weapon (be it a kunai or a shuriken, etc) or you can use it in a way where it acts similar to like an "echo sonar" which it helps enable locations. So I want you to take this kunai (throws you one) and infuse it with sound chakra. describe the feeling of doing it, then throw it at that truee. If dont correct, it should pierce the tree.

_____

(Ototon: Sumakku Te no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Clapping Hands
Type: Defensive
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into the palms of their hands, and then smashes them together. The force creates high frequency sound waves which can be used to disperse incoming "solid" jutsu (only works on B-Rank or below jutsu) like those of Water Release or Earth Release.

This is a very simple technique. You simply gather sound chakra into your hands. Once done you will slam your hands together, creating a very powerful sound frequency which acts as a "shockwave" to incoming solid objects/jutsu. Dispersing them. I want you to replicate what I just said. Again make it descriptive. Once i know that you are able to describe it on a level good enough, I wont have you do this, but for now I want u to do this. Ima throw a rock at you and u defend.

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool you just learned

(Ototon: Naiteki Ne no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Inner Sonar Skill
Chakra Cost: 10 (-1 per turn)
Description: The user will enhance their hearing by infusing his ears with sound chakra. Then, by utilizing chakra and enfacing his lungs, the user will be able to control the frequency and intensity of the sound emitted from his simple breathing. This low frequency, inaudible sound is passively emitted and has no effect other than emerging from him and bouncing off of objects. Using the enhanced hearing, the user is able to know where everything is around them, effectively creating a sonar effect through the rebound and reflection of sound waves. The hearing and the sonar effect is precise enough so that one can effectively use it to substitute one's vision in battle if needed. Despite being very effective, specially if the user has any of his other senses hindered, it also leaves the user vulnerable to sound genjutsu or sound attacks which will be much more drastic in its effects.
Note: Lasts 6 turns

____
On to the next. Ima post the jutsu so u can reference.

(Ototon: Chūnyū no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Infusion Technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: A simple technique where the user touches an object and infuses it with sound chakra, enabling it to vibrate and produce a low frequency, high amplitude sound. The vibrations cause objects to bounce off of the targeted object which is highly useful when fighting with weapons or to make thrown basic weapons resist opposing thrown weapons.. It also resonates to the user if he were to be blind (because of a genjutsu for example), letting the the user know the objects position and what it deflects. It can also be applied to solid objects or structures the user may wish to destroy or, by applying it to the ground or similar, detect what is around him by making it resonate with the same low frequency. The object gets no added power, only the ability to deflect incoming objects that want to counter it.

So this is a pretty weird technique. You simply infuse sound chakra to objects. By doing this, it can either 1.) Increase the destructive nature of said weapon (be it a kunai or a shuriken, etc) or you can use it in a way where it acts similar to like an "echo sonar" which it helps enable locations. So I want you to take this kunai (throws you one) and infuse it with sound chakra. describe the feeling of doing it, then throw it at that truee. If dont correct, it should pierce the tree.

_____

(Ototon: Sumakku Te no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Clapping Hands
Type: Defensive
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into the palms of their hands, and then smashes them together. The force creates high frequency sound waves which can be used to disperse incoming "solid" jutsu (only works on B-Rank or below jutsu) like those of Water Release or Earth Release.

This is a very simple technique. You simply gather sound chakra into your hands. Once done you will slam your hands together, creating a very powerful sound frequency which acts as a "shockwave" to incoming solid objects/jutsu. Dispersing them. I want you to replicate what I just said. Again make it descriptive. Once i know that you are able to describe it on a level good enough, I wont have you do this, but for now I want u to do this. Ima throw a rock at you and u defend.
- tsuki grabs a kunai and infuses sound chakra into it. she could feel an increase amplitude sound and a decrease in frequency as the kunai begins to vibrate. she aims at the tree and throws the kunai quickly towards the tree piercing it

- tsuki gathers ototon chakra into her palms and quickly claps her hands together strongly creating a force with a high frequency sound waves, directing the incoming rock to another direction

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Ok ok. Seems good. Just need you to draw out the description a bit more for me bro. but it was really good

(Ototon: Oto no Ken) - Sound Release: Sonic Fist
Type: Attack
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user gathers chakra either around their fist, arm, or leg and then charges towards their opponent. Upon utilizing an attack involving the aforementioned limb, it causes a release of sonic vibrations (of a low frequency but with a high amplitude) that act as a secondary strike, making the opponent unable to use the body part that has been hit for 1 turn. This happens because the sound vibrations damage soft tissue by resonating within the water molecules that reside within it. The effect is similar to a localized explosion upon contact that rips through the targeted area and creates a shockwave that blasts the target backwards. The skill is exceptionally useful if used against solid techniques such as those from Earth Release (or similar) which will shatter upon being hit.

So this technique is pretty.. Simple honestly. You gather sound chakra to said body part. Namely legs or arms. Once you make impact with another entity it will release that gathered sound, causing the vibrations from the sound to resonate with the person. Causing said limb to be unusable for said amount of time. If its against something physical it will shatter it. So I want you to do what i described and hit my left arm. If done right I wont be able to move it

______
(Ototon: Hibiki Rendan no Jutsu) - Sound Release: Echo Assault Skill
Type: Offensive
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user gathers his sound chakra into his throat as he inhales afterwards exhaling as he screams, yells or roars. The resulting effect is a massive forward shockwave of low frequency, high amplitude sound that levels anything in its path. Despite weakening as it travels, its faster than most wind or lightning techniques and can still be defended from. If used within a water source it receives +20 damage.

This is one of the more useful and used techniques of sound. You will gather sound chakra into your throat and release it through a yell, roar, scream, or however you do to get it out forcefully. Doing this, a destructive wave of sound chakra or what i would described a shockwave would travel up to long range. Doing this its enough to cause decent destructive damage in its wake. Though if done underwater, it will do more damage. I want you to hit that tree thats 15 meters behind me *points thumb to it* if done right it will reach that far

Reactions: suki

suki

Veteran
Kin
415💸
Kumi
4,180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tsuki raises her arm and channels ototon chakra towards her fist. At her senseis command she manoeuvres towards him, striking his left arm with a powerful punch with swift movement before taking a dash back. upon contact Tsuki was able to feel a sudden release of sonic vibrations of low frequency but high amplitude which rendered his limb unmovable

Tsuki aims at the tree her sensei pointed towards which she knew was roughly 15 metres away. She takes a deep breath as she channels ototon chakra towards her throat before she releases a powerful shockwave of low frequency high amplitutde sound via a loud yell, destroying the tree which was being aimed at

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Perfect. If you do the next jutsus with a little more .. just a little more description. I wont require you to do the jutsus no more

___
( Ototon Genjutsu: Funka to Botsuraku ) - Sound Release Illusionary Art: Eruption and Downfall
Description: The user charges Ototon chakra into his hands and snaps his fingers, triggering a genjutsu through the emission of high frequency sound waves. As he snaps, the sound is amplified, sounding as if it is directly by the enemy's ear. To them, it sounds as if something has just snapped in half. The user then manipulates the illusion to make it appear as if either a large branch has fallen from a tree or the ground under them has broken clean in half, causing the target to believe they are falling through the earth or have been struck with a large object, pushing them to the earth. The user has control over the illusion, being able to make it seem as if entire trees have been snapped in half, falling on the target or as if an earth structure has collapsed either above or beneath the opponent, etc. The illusion can be edited to fit the situation and even the sound can be slightly altered deepening on the object that is "snapped". Is more effective depending upon the terrain this is used in ( extremely effective in a forest, not effective in a desert ).

So this is one of the genjutsu sound techniques. I was telling you about. I want you to snap your fingers, sending your chakra into my body, infiltrating my chakra system. By doing this, you make me hear a snapping noise. With that, you will make me believe that 1.) A tree or branch has fallen onto me. Or cause the ground beneath me break away, causing me to fall through the earth. Whichever one you prefer
______

( Ototon: Teisei Tame Inu) - Sound Release: Whispers to the Canines
Description: The user gathers Ototon chakra in his vocal chords. He then whistles, releasing a high frequency sound wave, creating a sound similar to a faint buzzing in the target's ear, similar to Ringing Madness. However, instead of causing a foe to become disoriented, it impairs his hearing, making the buzzing the only thing that he can hear, seeming as if the target has bees swimming around his ear. The buzzing drowns any sound out, unless they are exceptionally loud (i.e. great explosions, one yelling directly into the target's ear, etc), making it very difficult for the target to hear incoming jutsus or attacks.
Note: Hearing impairment lasts 3 turns

This jutsu is a pretty simple technique. You gather sound chakra in your throat then whistles. This will cause the sound chakra to resonate in my ear. Doing this i will constantly hear buzzing. All i want you to do is describe this pretty clean. Its really simple to be very honest