Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tell me everything then o.o
Alright, so as far as I know you need to master wind and lightning in order to be able to use the sound element. It's based upon the principle of sound waves, i.e. frequencies. To emit those waves you first need the frequency, gotten from the lightning and a medium, i.e. air, which you control in order to send the frequency towards the opponent. O_O It's a very versatile element and it is very offensive, but can be also used to dissorient our opponents by tickling their inner ear, equilibrium and also for casting genjutsu. Think that sound infused genjutsu could become my specialty. U_U

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good good perfect description! rare among my students xD
shall we start? produce sound chakra
I produce sound chakra. :| Like this, lol?

I start concentrating small amounts of lightning chakra, raising it's frequency throughout my body and I release it and then I use wind chakra to carry the frequency. As I'm trying hard I fart, releasing a soundwave. Or like this? :|

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
=_= try again
Okies. >_>

I start building up lightning chakra in my body and raising its frequency after which I add wind to it, to make it able to travel through the air, in case I release it. It will also add to its sharpness. I keep gathering sound chakra in my body, waiting for your instructions.