Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is it possible to Isolate sounds on a per application basis? For example say i'm running spotify and Youtube, can i make it so that spotify plays out the computers speakers via its back panel and Youtube plays out the headphones via its front panel? Or would i need a spelilized sound card/software to do something along those lines? Asd assuming i do what would be the search terms for something along those lines?

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it possible to Isolate sounds on a per application basis? For example say i'm running spotify and Youtube, can i make it so that spotify plays out the computers speakers via its back panel and Youtube plays out the headphones via its front panel? Or would i need a spelilized sound card/software to do something along those lines? Asd assuming i do what would be the search terms for something along those lines?
It should be in the sound settings>recording>stereo mix, and that should allow you to give an option of choosing your own sound variants and it should play it from both devices. That should give you an idea but for it to play on each separate program? I don't think there is a way to do that on either though as i said you can try tinkering with the sound settings of the program and set that audio to which ever.

Last edited: