Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering who here watches soul eater?
if u dont know it i recommend u start watching it, although it might seem childish at first the story line is pretty serious and intriguing.
its also one of the most funny animes i have ever seen, and the fights are great^^

Now for a little info:
You must be registered for see images

Soul Eater primarily revolves around students known as meisters or technicians at the Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School , or Shibusen for short, located in Death City. The school is run by Shinigami, the God of Death himself, as a training facility for weapons created by shinigami and the human wielders of those weapons, the meisters. Each meister has at least one demon weapon companion which has both a weapon and human form. Shinigami created the school as an organization that enforces peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "kishin", evil demon gods that nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos.

Human souls that have become evil by straying from the path of humans have a high risk of becoming kishin, so evil humans are constantly being hunted down and killed by the students trained at Shibusen. The ultimate goal of the students with their weapons is to have their weapons defeat and eat the souls of ninety-nine evil human souls and one witch's soul which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and thus be capable of being used by shinigami. In order to ensure this is done in a timely manner, all students and weapons attend classes regularly and are given homework or supplementary lessons to further their training. The meisters have a rating system that goes from one to three stars which usually measures soul energy. It is important that the meister and weapon can tune their "soul frequency" to perform high level attacks and bring out the weapon's full power.

Soul eater opening-Resonance

Fomo

Legendary
Kin
84💸
Kumi
213💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was wondering who here watches soul eater?
if u dont know it i recommend u start watching it, although it might seem childish at first the story line is pretty serious and intriguing.
its also one of the most funny animes i have ever seen, and the fights are great^^

Now for a little info:
You must be registered for see images

Soul Eater primarily revolves around students known as meisters or technicians at the Shinigami Weapon Meister Vocational School , or Shibusen for short, located in Death City. The school is run by Shinigami, the God of Death himself, as a training facility for weapons created by shinigami and the human wielders of those weapons, the meisters. Each meister has at least one demon weapon companion which has both a weapon and human form. Shinigami created the school as an organization that enforces peace in order to prevent the rebirth of the "kishin", evil demon gods that nearly destroyed everything by plunging the world into chaos.

Human souls that have become evil by straying from the path of humans have a high risk of becoming kishin, so evil humans are constantly being hunted down and killed by the students trained at Shibusen. The ultimate goal of the students with their weapons is to have their weapons defeat and eat the souls of ninety-nine evil human souls and one witch's soul which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and thus be capable of being used by shinigami. In order to ensure this is done in a timely manner, all students and weapons attend classes regularly and are given homework or supplementary lessons to further their training. The meisters have a rating system that goes from one to three stars which usually measures soul energy. It is important that the meister and weapon can tune their "soul frequency" to perform high level attacks and bring out the weapon's full power.

Soul eater opening-Resonance
T_T i love it