24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thanx gatz and get "use" to me winning this
i need to get the others as well U_U to get more models *_*
I need to go drink a little(very much actually), like I did when that gay guy tried to hit on me, and I sent him flying across the pub.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but congrats >.> there were alot of crappy sigs this week, no offense to you guys.

volcomguts

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I need to go drink a little(very much actually), like I did when that gay guy tried to hit on me, and I sent him flying across the pub.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but congrats >.> there were alot of crappy sigs this week, no offense to you guys.
Jeeee.......thanks xd lol i'll admit that im not the best but im trying as hard as i can to get more and more info on how to make some legit designs on photoshop. anyway congrats TCS and nice to have you back :p

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well there most be a reason for the hitting :rolleyes:

and thanx i think :|

Jeeee.......thanks xd lol i'll admit that im not the best but im trying as hard as i can to get more and more info on how to make some legit designs on photoshop. anyway congrats TCS and nice to have you back :p
hehe thank you and you just need to try more tuts :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.