BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know it was still anime but you should have known the last one was for a bleach sig :(
In my opinion; The thing is that the topic was free for all.
That means you dont go do naruto, dont go do bleach, dont go do some lil anime, you do something DIFFERENT. Something like Tanisha or Batman! Something that wouldntbe a theme otherwise, and its only accepted at free for all. THATS what I call originality.

but still kitki voted with many accounts..
aw who cares...
Thank you Yamino. Im glad we had this chat. ;)

uh 1st of all.... its not about Sasuke making a Naruto sig..it's about how good was the sig kay?2nd of all there are white lines in the render u didn't erase O_O
And shigure. I know its not about him making a naruto signature. Obviously that would be discrimination. But I was just saying that for once a signatur that isnt naruto should win. And I was saying that HellsBadAss and I didnt stick to it. [[And Min4toNam1kaze]] And you can tell me these "white lines" in a PM so i can see them and work them out then post here.

Last edited:

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In my opinion; The thing is that the topic was free for all.
That means you dont go do naruto, dont go do bleach, dont go do some lil anime, you do something DIFFERENT. Something like Tanisha or Batman! Something that wouldntbe a theme otherwise, and its only accepted at free for all. THATS what I call originality.

Thank you Yamino. Im glad we had this chat. ;)

And shigure. I know its not about him making a naruto signature. Obviously that would be discrimination. But I was just saying that for once a signatur that isnt naruto should win. And I was saying that HellsBadAss and I didnt stick to it. [[And Min4toNam1kaze]] And you can tell me these "white lines" in a PM so i can see them and work them out then post here.
I guess u could've seen these white lines... and I joined after this competition started.. O_O

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use GIMP its a lot like photoshop and its free no cracks needed or high bill.It comes with filters brushes and may great features.Its pretty nice and easy to use.Also you can add features to it your self via a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.