Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
SOTW # 2 Submissions

OK this is week two of our STOW contests.Last week was very short notice but we had a good turn out.Last weeks winner is Biancaraducea,who has had her sig put into the hall of fame to be forever immortalized for all to see.Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of our hall of famers?If so post your signature here.

Theme

This weeks theme is are ya ready for it?Drum roll please.....

Drum,Drum,Drum,Drum,Drum......

UCHIHA

This means it can be about any of the Uchiha clans members.Thanks to your suggestions I came up with the theme for this week.

Didnt see the theme of your choice?Every Tuesday I`ll open the suggestions thread for input on the next weeks theme.Remember that all submisisons are due by Friday so please post them by then.

Thanks~Pein87

Last edited:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i like medals! lol so im in this week too:D
You must be registered for see images

forget wat i said bout my sig i am takin my self out
umm not to ruin your mood or anything but this weeks contest theme is uchiha.....hidan aint a uchiha as far as i know Oo

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please do not post anything but submissions here.If you wanna alert a admin/mod to plagiarism, ask the signatures creater a question, discuse this weeks SOTW, or any other SOTW related questions you can do so .Thanks for your submissions and suport!:D

Thanks~Pein87

Reactions: YaminoSoul
Status
Not open for further replies.