Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep, ur wishes have come true, favorite sports, favorite players, give your best, and don't forget to show it to us after u spend countless hours working on it.

Before submitting, make sure u read the , and if u want to discuss this weeks SOTW please do so .
If u want to suggest a theme for the next SOTW, do so .

Thank you, and good luck.

Reactions: Naruto.. and Eron

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I should have like took a camera go into my schools gym and take a photo, it is the most ausome sports painting thingie ever. and it like shows a little bit of like 12 different sports and puts them together so each one you can recognize really easily and it is most truely the most ausome sports thing everU_U

I am having trouble deciding between naruto goku and uchiha obitos,

shigures i think just shows some guy spitting with his arm being blurred, i am not exactly sure what it is.

grimms sig i think is just some picture of an actor(not real wrestler) with a bunch of zombies behind him, not sure what it has to do with sports.

obitos sig i think is the most appealing and best looking but it doesn't show much about the sport stuff, and it also involves religion which i don't exactly like.

I think narutogokus is the second most appealing and best looking, and it also shows the most about the actuall theme this contest is supposed to be about(sports)
and it actually shows the people with the football.

These are my opinions on each one, in the end I am voting narutogoku.

-Damon-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I should have like took a camera go into my schools gym and take a photo, it is the most ausome sports painting thingie ever. and it like shows a little bit of like 12 different sports and puts them together so each one you can recognize really easily and it is most truely the most ausome sports thing everU_U

I am having trouble deciding between naruto goku and uchiha obitos,

shigures i think just shows some guy spitting with his arm being blurred, i am not exactly sure what it is.

grimms sig i think is just some picture of an actor(not real wrestler) with a bunch of zombies behind him, not sure what it has to do with sports.

obitos sig i think is the most appealing and best looking but it doesn't show much about the sport stuff, and it also involves religion which i don't exactly like.

I think narutogokus is the second most appealing and best looking, and it also shows the most about the actuall theme this contest is supposed to be about(sports)
and it actually shows the people with the football.

These are my opinions on each one, in the end I am voting narutogoku.
O_O umm Dude that guy is a Professional Wrestler!!!! Undertaker:cool:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he is an actor those guys don't do real wrestling.

but it still just shows him just staindig there with a bunch of dead zombies.
not much to do with sports, if it actually showed him wrestling with someone in the rink i might have thought differently about the sig but it doesn't.

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
shigure478 only most decent graphic i have seen on this forum it has really good depth.
how?
Narutogoku has the most to do with sports, shigures only shows a guy standing there, if it actually showed him like working out or doing his sport like i said in my opinion of grims post, i would have thought differently, but narutogokus is like the only one that actually shows sports, not a famous sports player(which really doesn't have much to do with sports) not a guy standing there really cool(has nothing to do with sports) but actually shows something about the sport, i don't like the pic that much but i think it is soooo much better than everyone elses, and it is actually relevent to the theme.U_U

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You idiot.. you can see the basketball in his hand except it blured out. All Narutogoku did was add a black soft border and and text. Sthu kid, if you want to graphics battle me fine. But until then shut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.