[Discussion] Sooo...Kaguya came from the moon because she was mad at the people of the earth for

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he did. said by obito if not mistaken when sasuke disturbed the 5 kages meeting. he said that hagoromo separated juubi's chakra and the body (gedou mazo). he sealed the chakra while for GM, he made the moon with chibaku tensei and sealed it in the moon.

read the manga once again bruh
okay so why when the juubi was revived the moon was still their?...if the gedo mazou is the moon then when the juubi is revived then the moon should dissappear. but guess what...the moon was still there..geesh

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
were they there to watch hagoromo do it?...i dont think so..imma need some definitive proof of what you guys are trying to prove
Madara also stated it and that he summoned the Gedo Mazo from it prison which was created by the Rikudou Sennin, the moon. I think he would know where he is summoning what from.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara also stated it and that he summoned the Gedo Mazo from it prison which was created by the Rikudou Sennin, the moon. I think he would know where he is summoning what from.
you just proved yourself wrong right there when you said he was summoned from his prison. If the gedo mazou was the moon then how would the moon be its prison?...gosh...stupid

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you just proved yourself wrong right there when you said he was summoned from his prison. If the gedo mazou was the moon then how would the moon be its prison?...gosh...stupid
Because when Hagoromo used the Banbutso Sozo to create the current Nine Bijuu he was left with the empty shell, the Gedo Mazo. He proceeded to use Chibaku Tensei to encase the Juubi in it's prison, the MOON, similarly to how Nagato did to Hachibi Naruto, but on a much larger scale. He than sent it into orbit and it became known as the Moon. I never stated that the Gedo Mazo was the ****ing moon... Lol

Kurama999

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he did. said by obito if not mistaken when sasuke disturbed the 5 kages meeting. he said that hagoromo separated juubi's chakra and the body (gedou mazo). he sealed the chakra while for GM, he made the moon with chibaku tensei and sealed it in the moon.

read the manga once again bruh

Seem that you do understand what Kishi story is about, but, sad to say that not many do.
Naruto manga is meant as fiction or novel.
Other mixed "Naruto manga world" with our this world, legend, myth, etc......

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because when Hagoromo used the Banbutso Sozo to create the current Nine Bijuu he was left with the empty shell, the Gedo Mazo. He proceeded to use Chibaku Tensei to encase the Juubi in it's prison, the MOON, similarly to how Nagato did to Hachibi Naruto, but on a much larger scale. He than sent it into orbit and it became known as the Moon. I never stated that the Gedo Mazo was the ****ing moon... Lol
so there was no moon before hagoromo's time???...then how did people ****ing sleep...shit...if u wanna get a technical i can do that shit too

Torche

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
3,732💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so there was no moon before hagoromo's time???...then how did people ****ing sleep...shit...if u wanna get a technical i can do that shit too
I never said that, for all we know there is more than one Moon. Or the original could have been destroyed, Kaguya has used the Mugen Tsukuyomi before. I think I'll quit this pointless discussion now though, considering that you refuse to accept what has been stated in the manga. You do know that in a manga things can defy logic, people could live without a moon. In DB/Z both Roshi and Piccolo destroyed the moon and everyone was fine. U_U You are mixing reality with fiction.