Something "The Last" and Naruto(Kishi)Hasn't clarified yet.

Simbv

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Did he keep his promise to Neji and change the destiny of the Hyuga? Or does the Hyuga still participate in the usage of the caged bird seal? Once again Kishi has forgotten about a important detail regarding the Hyuga clan. He seems to always refer back to his part 1 writing but it this case he didn't. Do you think they still participate in the main branch, side branch non-sense?

You must be registered for see images

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think there is anymore of the Branch Clan Hatred bullshit. Naruto must have done something about it or even in Part 2 the hatred must have been gone since the two different Hyuga Clans don't fight. Naruto probably created a day " Change the Hyuga for the better" and maybe he made tons of money on that program but yeah Naruto did do something about the Hyuga since he is their leader now. I also think the Hyuga is united. United we stand, divided we fall something like that.

CornyRainbow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure those whole main vs side branch has been resolved since part 2 and even if Naruto didn't keep it. I don't think Hiashi, Hinata or Hanabi would allow it to continue.