KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The island that Sanji and co. had landed 7 chapters ago was indeed Zou. Compare the dense/thick fog surrounding the island in both these pics. You will find the similarity.
this is from chapter 795:
You must be registered for see images

And this from today's chapter:

2. Now compare the below 3 pics:

I think the rain/water bulb thing that just poured on Sanji and co. was in actuality the water thrown by the big elephant via it's trunk. You can see the trunk in the 2nd pic from chapter 795. It looks like a volcanic phenomenon but I think it's what the elephant does from time to time.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good eye. Even greater confirmation that the Sunny team is on Zou.

Weeble might be based on Obelix and has a connection to Zou I noticed.

Bimbonium

Elite
Kin
7💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for sharing, at least new theories won't head towards "sunny team not on Zou" direction.

Barto club not having a navigator is sick (in a bad way), the sunny team had furled their sails in pic one

Last edited:
Reactions: KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Legendary
Kin
19💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for sharing, at least new theories won't head towards "sunny team not on Zou" direction.

Barto club not having a navigator is sick (in a bad way), the sunny team had furled their sails in pic one
@Bold Nice catch :).But it might also be due to the fact that they have already anchored the ship and left for the island. But yeah I know what you are getting at...they must have used the furled sails to travel through the 'reverse wind' condition.

Last edited:

keshav31

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. The island that Sanji and co. had landed 7 chapters ago was indeed Zou. Compare the dense/thick fog surrounding the island in both these pics. You will find the similarity.
this is from chapter 795:

And this from today's chapter:

2. Now compare the below 3 pics:

I think the rain/water bulb thing that just poured on Sanji and co. was in actuality the water thrown by the big elephant via it's trunk. You can see the trunk in the 2nd pic from chapter 795. It looks like a volcanic phenomenon but I think it's what the elephant does from time to time.
Good Theory.I believe you man