Something I found

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
This isn't a fanfiction nor something I wrote recently. Don't know why I feel like sharing it. It's from when I used similes and metaphors all the time xd

"I stand disconnected, yet accompanied. The sense of being completely surrounded while your heart still beats alone. They flow past me, their heels softly clacking on the busy streets as they walk. Beautiful hair spilling down their shoulders, entangled with whispers of the passing breeze. Perfect figures shining like flowers after a rain. Their wavy skirts rustle in the wind, colors blurring together in a mess of vibrancy, intoxicating my senses and leaving me defenseless. A craving painfully settles over my eyes. What can't I be like them? I frown slightly and look down at my sneakers, worn out and scuffed. A frustrated growl grows in my throat, surely, even they must have their imperfections. I avert my eyes and hurry to find some flaw... Though not a single blemish exists on their glowing skin, their teeth as white as the full moon during a thunderstorm. They're elegant, graceful, not a single step taken falls out of place. It was useless. They were absolutely, stunningly perfect. And I was lost, drowning, in their beauty. Not believing that the same light that touched them in the morning could have possibly touched me as well. We couldn't even be the same species. Surely I was the weed. Their sole shortcoming was that I existed in their perfect little world, and I wished to be ripped apart from it entirely, to have a blade slashing at my roots until I was free. Their perfume begins to dance around me rhythmically. My vision starts hazing in and out, spinning frantically. My eyes begin to fall."

Enjoy the wall of text. ^^
(Couldn't think of a way to reformat it)
 

Ldude

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,648 posts 794 reactions
Joined
Jan 8, 2012
Messages
6,648
Reaction score
794
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That was beautiful. It brought me to the verge of tears. It's so relatable. + rep for sharing.
 

thesurvivor

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,569 posts 461 reactions
Joined
Jun 15, 2012
Messages
3,569
Reaction score
461
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
are you french??
 

ANIM317

Member
130 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
130
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Damm u a poet lol use that on girls
Lol
 

wridacule

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,409 posts 198 reactions
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
2,409
Reaction score
198
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
love it xd
 

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
379 posts 92 reactions
Joined
Jul 27, 2012
Messages
379
Reaction score
92
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Straight girl huh.........babe.....you've rocked my world. Fly into my arms and let our love connect. Don't let my nosebleed rocket as your ample bosom smothers me bother you. Tis' the way of love.<3
 

Ebottif

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
504 posts 75 reactions
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
504
Reaction score
75
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
are you french??

Couldn't find the Visitor Message section on your profile. But since you insist that this question be taken seriously- No, I am not french xd

I live in the United States
 
Last edited:

0neCrazyAngel

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
679 posts 76 reactions
Joined
Jul 16, 2012
Messages
679
Reaction score
76
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
this is really nice. But hey, weeds survive better. they will eat th0se beautiful fl0wers in no time! :lmao: but seri0usly, this is really g0od.
 
Top