[Discussion] someone who is about to commit suicide..

Pulkit singh3

Regular
Kin
965💸
Kumi
369💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing..
If someone really is going to commit suicide (Not an act but real suicide) I'll say nothing cause nothing I or anyone say will change their mind I've been there but i survived because of my luck..That decision takes all out of you, You get to that decision when you find yourself in a place where you see no use of yourself in this world, Everything in your life feels like a failure and no one can understand you cause you cannot put your feelings in words at that point...I Have replied to tell you that this topic isn't a joke nothing anyone says can change suicidal mind...Once a person truly come to that decision in real no can change that.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would say its the worst thing you'll ever do . Suicide affects people in many ways , i know parents have to live with guilt and friends blaming themselves "Why he never spoke about it ?"

I would be damn shock or may be counsel them out of suicide tendency .

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would say its the worst thing you'll ever do . Suicide affects people in many ways , i know parents have to live with guilt and friends blaming themselves "Why he never spoke about it ?"

I would be damn shock or may be counsel them out of suicide tendency .
i feel like i know u befor..