Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't mean to discriminate, I don't believe it's evil to be religious or to be muslim, I had a female coworker that was muslim and she was a hard worker and basically ran that place by herself, she was like a super hero, but I'm sick of having to be pc all the time people need to dare to talk about these issues that are so apparent with islam.
Also, I know christians are bad too, alot of chrisitans basically use their faith as far right propaganda.
But There is so much crap with muslims wanting to eradicate israel and abuse the welfare system people fought for without even appreaciating it.
Post automatically merged:

He basically said he was in a gang as if that's a good thing, these people have no interest in integrate into a proper society they form their own and take over like parasites. I hate it.
Its a mafia.
And that's the problem I don't have a problem with his faith.

This guy would probably grab a knife and chop my head off though if I ever disrespected his faith, that's not fun to deal with, It scares me to death.
All part of the plan, sadly. I spoke of the coming mass migration into Europe back in 2011 and it happened in 2014. Its a tactic combined with the virus pandemic to put such a strain on the economy that the masses become more and more dependent on the state. Racial tensions arise, small businesses go bankrupt, depression skyrockets, all to deplete us to the extent we are too tired to fight the new law proposals that undermine our constitutional rights.

Anyways, that vermin deserves death. Which is not an option for you so make sure you get proof. Gather strength within yourself to get through this situation. Don't let that cancer win.

What do you mean muslim welfare seekers, most of them are coming in from Africa and they're all sorts crossing from Libya into Europe. The Syrians and even then amongst them there aren't many refugees. I'm all for no benefit to migrants, although the EU is too soft. Run by pro open border cucks, which is why I'm glad we voted out.
Exactly as I said. And north-Africans are prominantly muslims.

You're from the UK?

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All part of the plan, sadly. I spoke of the coming mass migration into Europe back in 2011 and it happened in 2014. Its a tactic combined with the virus pandemic to put such a strain on the economy that the masses become more and more dependent on the state. Racial tensions arise, small businesses go bankrupt, depression skyrockets, all to deplete us to the extent we are too tired to fight the new law proposals that undermine our constitutional rights.

Anyways, that vermin deserves death. Which is not an option for you so make sure you get proof. Gather strength within yourself to get through this situation. Don't let that cancer win.

You're from the UK?
he is from pakistan..but he live in uk..

• Angry
Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You're from the UK?
We've had an influx of sub-saharans in the UK mainly, and they come in all sorts. They're the ones mainly tekking over to Libya to cross into Europe.

he is from pakistan..but he live in uk..
No me is from the UK, Shillmoto, one day you make me Egyptian, another day Palestinian, Iranian, Turk and now Pakistani :ROFLMAO:, yet ignore I is from England. Keep reaching, you might get there one day.

Where you from?
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, he said he reported but they said they can't do anything.

I think he didn't say all the details to police because he did all sorts of acts to him for a long time and they should jail him for life based on all what I heard from Demon.
Then he must take his own recourse...

Dress up in all black and one night beat his ass and when the other dude tries to retaliate be ready!

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i would search for reasons why...if it was me who fucked up..i ask apologize or i face results and say i dizerve it..but if they are ones who fucket up...then i fight back like lion wearing tobidara mask..
hmm that is wise I'm afraid im too much of a chicken to do that.
I thought about arming myself with a knife but I fear I would get in trouble if I got in a fight, like the police would take me, I do not even remotely care about his bs so I do NOT accept myself as the fault.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I keep thinking that some instutution is gonna make things right, like I can trust in the system, I scared a teacher once and the police was all over me, now I'm scared of my life and there is no help.

I should be working on my programming but I can't even concentrate anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: Avaitto

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I keep thinking that some instutution is gonna make things right, like I can trust in the system, I scared a teacher once and the police was all over me, now I'm scared of my life and there is no help.

I should be working on my programming but I can't even concentrate anymore.
In such a scenario it would be best to move, if you don't want confrontation or conflict. Moving will lighten the tension.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In such a scenario it would be best to move, if you don't want confrontation or conflict. Moving will lighten the tension.
yup all I need is cash Im worried he will send goons to threaten my family. If that happens I will callhim back

Is this how refugees feel? Some warlord mobster takes over their home and they forced to run and hide and live on other peoples' charity?

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yup all I need is cash Im worried he will send goons to threaten my family. If that happens I will callhim back

Is this how refugees feel? Some warlord mobster takes over their home and they forced to run and hide and live on other peoples' charity?
Does he know your family, do they live close by? Threatening family isn't on, give them a head's up when you move and why. Don't be naive and call him to you, I wouldn't. He will move on, just file offical police reports they'll end up locking him up if he misbehaves.

Yes, that's how refugees and more importantly Palestinians feel.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Does he know your family, do they live close by? Threatening family isn't on, give them a head's up when you move and why. Don't be naive and call him to you, I wouldn't. He will move on, just file offical police reports they'll end up locking him up if he misbehaves.

Yes, that's how refugees and more importantly Palestinians feel.
eh. I did contact my mom and warned her and stuff I didn't wanna worry her but I didnt wanna lie, I am gonna talk to my dad too.

Reactions: YowYan

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They may already be worrying and try and negotiate with the person. That may alert him, tell them hat you intend to do, and for them not to complicate it.
My mom wanted to try and look at some social media profle I had to stop her and tell her he is dangerous and he can probably see other accounts that has visited his.