[PS3] Someone still play STORM Generation?

NagazuDead

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems like everyone have quit playing it, i mean it's so offline. Not a single player on Custom Ranked Game and Endless Match and Tournament lolz. I don't find any person playing those. Only on Ranked games and Player matches LOL. But it's so few people who play. I haven't get Storm 3 yet, is it worth buying it? Because i have planned to buy God Of War: Ascension too... I have like 1 milion rating on Generations and i have played like hell. In Generation it only remains low player/ bad players and spammers on the game, it's so boring. I will maybe get Storm 3 or GOA: Ascension soon. But which one? I only have PS3.

If you want to play Generations with me (PS3) ADD: Hellproz

But where are all the players in generations?

Alcamea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd go with GoW since I love that game :D storm3 is nice especially to play chars like Fu, Mifune and Hanzo but it's not that much different, some characters yeah but many old ones and just few new things like the new awakened state.
GoW has more playtime and is ****ing awesome ;)

(but maybe I'm just pissed I can't use jokey boy mizukage :/ )

6thpathsage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both are not as good as previous titles but GOW is more acceptable.. I returned storm 3 but it seems like you like online play so I recommend you get storm 3