Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are always new members on this forum being created with Naruto themed names and other obvious random names like "Idontcareatallreally".

Every time I check the newest member I get surprised it's someone created really recently, usually less than 1 hour and I don't remember this site being like this even in the old days.

Do you think someone's planning to do a massive troll attempt with so many alts that it's gonna get out of control, can the mods do something about it?

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Members are free to create ALTS. However, all accounts must follow the rules and guidelines of Animebase. If one account gets banned then all other accounts assoiscated will face the same infraction. Also, if there is abnormal spike or unusual activity, V would see it and deal with it (referencing a previous thread -- forgot the subject).

Reactions: Hunty

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Members are free to create ALTS. However, all accounts must follow the rules and guidelines of Animebase. If one account gets banned then all other accounts assoiscated will face the same infraction. Also, is their abnormal spike or unusual activity, V would see it and deal with it (referencing a previous thread -- forgot the subject).
They can be IP banned but what if they use a VPN?

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't worry about that stuff. V (Owner Head Admin) would handle it. If you see someone breaking the rules, just report them. That's what our good loving Moderators are for.
There was someone who kept making alts to troll, every time he gets banned he appears again, I don't know if you still need confirmation from an admin to make an account like in NB, do you know if it's still that way?

Reactions: Hunty

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was someone who kept making alts to troll, every time he gets banned he appears again, I don't know if you still need confirmation from an admin to make an account like in NB, do you know if it's still that way?
The best I could advice is to report them. And I haven't made an account (or ALT) on here in so long, I could not answer that question. You would have to wait on a Moderate for any other concerns.