Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay about 5 weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night because my stomach was hurting a lot randomly so I went to a doc first time they said that I was just constipated and that nausea and stomach pain was all because of it. They just gave me colace even though I told them my stomach still hurt : ( second time a different doctor said that it was gastritis and prescribed pepcid for everynight which didn't do sht. It went away for a few days which was relieving but then came back suddenly out of nowhere and keeps recurring and randomly too, I was in the car and boom nausea and stomach pain out of nowhere. I have to get endoscopy but americans are so slow and doctors are so stupid my asian patience is not having this i think it's dyspepsia but does it happen like that and reoccur so fast I'm having constant nausea and can't sleep help am I gonna die guys:(

Reactions: Conspirator.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay about 5 weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night because my stomach was hurting a lot randomly so I went to a doc first time they said that I was just constipated and that nausea and stomach pain was all because of it. They just gave me colace even though I told them my stomach still hurt : ( second time a different doctor said that it was gastritis and prescribed pepcid for everynight which didn't do sht. It went away for a few days which was relieving but then came back suddenly out of nowhere and keeps recurring and randomly too, I was in the car and boom nausea and stomach pain out of nowhere. I have to get endoscopy but americans are so slow and doctors are so stupid my asian patience is not having this i think it's dyspepsia but does it happen like that and reoccur so fast I'm having constant nausea and can't sleep help am I gonna die guys:(
Are you experiencing diarrhea and weight loss?

Karna

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just checked your symptoms, you have brain cancer, any last words before you face inevitable death that's looming few seconds away?

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could be pregnant. Lol.

Every morning mix honey in luke warm water with black cumin seeds ( just a little) drink it half an hour before breakfast. You will never have any kind of stomach problems, blood pressure or heart disease. It will also help you reduce your weight. It might as solve this problem.

Get well soon.

Last edited:

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could be having a peptic ulcer? Can you describe the pain for me?

If your endoscopy shows you have ulcer then please, contact me through vm or pm. I can help you with it.

Atalaya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could be having a peptic ulcer? Can you describe the pain for me?

If your endoscopy shows you have ulcer then please, contact me through vm or pm. I can help you with it.
Well it's a really severe nausea and pain together no vomiting but sometimes it's really bad I actually have to induce it. Whenever I have it it's like a dull pain and sickness all over my stomach but when I put pressure on it it's mainly upper left that hurts the most the pain is kinda hard to describe. If that helps :T_T:

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can be intolerant to some food. Think about it: is it possible that every time you have pain at night you ate the same food for dinner (or similar)?
A similar stuff happened to me last year, then I understood that soy hurts me; due to this, I completely removed it from my diet and now I sleep like a little angel ;)

Aquaglow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If everything is alright then you most probably have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). Its harmless but very annoying! Don't worry drink lots of water and take psillium husk everyday. Take lots of fibre as well and stay off junk food!

Yubel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well it's a really severe nausea and pain together no vomiting but sometimes it's really bad I actually have to induce it. Whenever I have it it's like a dull pain and sickness all over my stomach but when I put pressure on it it's mainly upper left that hurts the most the pain is kinda hard to describe. If that helps :T_T:
You drink alot of soda? Spicy food? Have you been really stressed lately?