Someone agree with me?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No offense kishi -

I think that kishi will ruin Naruto like akira did with dragonball to many powerups. Like naruto doesnt get some real ninjutsu just modes.

I dont say that naruto is bad now but it will be if he will continue to give naruto, sasuke and the others som much powers..:p Its just lame but thats mye opinion :)

Free to share your opinion :izuna: ?

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
akira ruined dragonball? you know that you cant make energy blasts more diverse right. with DBZ, you can change the color and the name all you want, but its the same thing in the end, so they was like **** it, since its impossible to improve the techs, lets improve the characters themselves

idiot

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree 100% about DB. It began to suck massive chunks after the androids. Cell was too much IMO.

Naruto is still ok, but they need to start to balance things a tad.

All the characters still have the potential to be great in DB it was not like that at all. Piccollo hit his limit when he fused with Kami,Krillin was only human etc etc
In Naruto things can always balance.

Super Saiyen 4? Baby-are you freaking kiddin me.

At least Omega was half decent but still, it was one of my fav shows/manga's as a kid. The Frieze saga was amaz-balls. After that when everyone became super saiyen 10 etc I lost interest.

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
akira ruined dragonball? you know that you cant make energy blasts more diverse right. with DBZ, you can change the color and the name all you want, but its the same thing in the end, so they was like **** it, since its impossible to improve the techs, lets improve the characters themselves

idiot
Give theme more techs then, they dont have to be improved . I dont like it when all the characthers can fly and gets boost like in dbz .

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree 100% about DB. It began to suck massive chunks after the androids. Cell was too much IMO.

Naruto is still ok, but they need to start to balance things a tad.

All the characters still have the potential to be great in DB it was not like that at all. Piccollo hit his limit when he fused with Kami,Krillin was only human etc etc
In Naruto things can always balance.
I agree! Naruto can still be good if they give the characthers some limits .

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Give theme more techs then, they dont have to be improved . I dont like it when all the characthers can fly and gets boost like in dbz .
more techs? like what, DBZ is about the energy blasts and even if you give them more of that, its still gonna be the same

and at bold, you really think anyone gives a f*ck what you want? you think akira is gonna apologize cuz one person said dbz sucks when they are millions of people who love it the way it is? pshhh

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
more techs? like what, DBZ is about the energy blasts and even if you give them more of that, its still gonna be the same

and at bold, you really think anyone gives a f*ck what you want? you think akira is gonna apologize cuz one person said dbz sucks when they are millions of people who love it the way it is? pshhh
I think you should not comment when all you say is crap. How old? 10-11 you behave like a *********** tard .

I said my opinion about dbz.
When i Said give them more techs I meant to naruto .

Tard :)

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️

idiot

I think you should not comment when all you say is crap. How old? 10-11 you behave like a *********** tard .

I said my opinion about dbz.
When i Said give them more techs I meant to naruto .

Tard :)
no you were not, read the bolds

i said they cant improve DBZ techs, your reply was "dont improve them give them more"

either you were talking about DBZ and are lying now to save face, or your retarded by making a reply that doesnt make sense as a response to what i said

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no you were not, read the bolds

i said they cant improve DBZ techs, your reply was "dont improve them give them more"

either you were talking about DBZ and are lying now to save face, or your retarded by making a reply that doesnt make sense as a response to what i said
Or mye english is bad because I am from norway lol. And yeah I said dragonball but the thread is about naruto so I meant give the people in naruto more techs .

Btw your like the most childish person I have ever seen. you are rude and act tardish. Yeah I know thats not a word in english

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Or mye english is bad because I am from norway lol. And yeah I said dragonball but the thread is about naruto so I meant give the people in naruto more techs .

Btw your like the most childish person I have ever seen. you are rude and act tardish. Yeah I know thats not a word in english
oh i understand

bold: im not childish or a retard, though i am rude, ill give you that